this video is so raw you guise fawk—2/26/2020 -

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
HOLY CHRIST :cryblood::cryblood::cryblood:

is it possible to have lymphedema in your neck hump?

(what the fuck)
It’s most likely just fat. Imagine you’re so fat that your body needs more places to put it.

It’s official name is called dorsocervical fat pad or nicknamed ‘the buffalo hump’.

Either she loses weight (not happening) or she gets it surgically removed (not happening). However if she gets it surgically removed or liposuction, it will return if she continues gaining weight.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
What kind of I-also-sell-shrimp-from-the-back-of-this-van too dentist did she go to? Why not remove all four wisedom teeth at the same time? Because it seems they were all impacting
Sometimes if there is an overriding medical issue, they can remove them one at a time rather than all at once. My cousin has haemophilia and when she needed her wisdom teeth out, they had to do them gradually over time.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Remember how she was going to stop putting her hair in the poop bun?

View attachment 1163499
Amber doesn't remember.
Gonna point out the elephant in the room, this video is totally to get the haydurs mad (or call it what you want, you get the idea)

It's just one of those videos where she gets off from negative attention. Her poop bun looks worse than usual, and I think she did it on purpose

Blathersnake

kiwifarms.net
Oh girl, you're an addict. Food is your drug. Going to get ice cream, or out to eat, or to some god awful pizza buffet in which you've claimed over and over again that you don't like pizza.. is you doing bad. It's not good. You can't control yourself, you can't control your portions, you ain't there yet. You're killing yourself in a slow and horrible manner, but you do you girl.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
This is an unpopular opinion, but she does appear to have lost a bit of weight. I'm not saying a lot and I'm not saying she's "on track", but she does seem a tad smaller, her shelf ass is less full than it used to be. It's more angular these days. Anyway, whether or not she's maintaining or whatever is a moot point. If she was "on track" the weight would be melting off. She's big enough that she could be losing at least 20-30 elbees per month for at least a few months. I'm glad she's more mobile because it might provide seriously needed lulz to her stale ass content, but ultimately I don't really care. She's been relegated to the back burner for fresher cows like Chantal and Amy. I bet that's not helping her mentals so maybe we'll get some action out of her soon.

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
@Whatthefuck I don't it's so much her losing weight, as she looks like she has lost some, it's more like how it was lost (simply too sick to eat rather then personal motivation) and that she's already 'justifying' eating treats and other stuff.

Unless she staets dealing with what is driving her to overeat, she'll simply start regaining again when it rears it's ugly face once more.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes if there is an overriding medical issue, they can remove them one at a time rather than all at once. My cousin has haemophilia and when she needed her wisdom teeth out, they had to do them gradually over time.
I am sure you're right, but I can't imagine what her overriding medical issue would be, besides being clinically obese? I cant recall if there was other medical drama happening at the time. Perhaps strain on her heart, or the dentists chair. Maybe its more the dentist wanting to save his equipment more than anything. All that aside, you don't have to be put under to have a tooth pulled they can numb the area and its just fine. I have had it done both ways, mostly because local anesthetic is cheaper, the other time I had it done I racked up a 2,000$ bill mostly because the general anesthesia they used, 300$ a pop I cant imagine how many vials they would have to use to put her down. But Hamber also seems to be a squealing drama queen and maybe the idea of needles rather than food being shoved into her mouth was too much for our gorl.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
@Whatthefuck I don't it's so much her losing weight, as she looks like she has lost some, it's more like how it was lost (simply too sick to eat rather then personal motivation) and that she's already 'justifying' eating treats and other stuff.

Unless she staets dealing with what is driving her to overeat, she'll simply start regaining again when it rears it's ugly face once more.
This is typical yo-yo dieting. She lost some weight for some reason, but not by reviewing her eating habits and trying to eat less calories and less sodium. She stopped Freshly which seems to work for her. She is not eating out more and more. I do not buy that she “only” went to the sushi place and the pizza buffet. I am sure that she goes out to fast food places and the chinese buffet since she beleive that she is doing so well on her weight loss programme.

Tags
None