this video is so raw you guise fawk—2/26/2020 -

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
a juicy hamhock shot for the haydurs.
View attachment 1164932

amber adding fuel to the "i poop in the shower" fire:
View attachment 1164933

she says her definition of bedbound is "someone who has to shower in bed, who literally physically can't get up"

then says, "i was literally bedbound"

and mentions several times how walking to the bathroom made her feel like she was dying and that she couldn't breathe walking that far.

pretty weird how she had that antibiotic-resistant killer UTI!
Told you, she was wiping down with baby wipes

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
I see we’re back to the poop buns. I guess the hair loss isn’t so worrying for her.
With all the grease in it, this potential hair loss is going to be her actual weight loss

Someone asked a few pages back if she got a new bra. I agree that the top front looks more uh, secure? But a bra would have to cut this back/top butt in half. Maybe her pathetic boobs are doing just fine on their own.
I don't know, remember how her overall fat pushed her bra(s) under her armpits ? Well, if you squint real hard you can see a crease near the bottom of the keyhole. Just hoping though, because the thought of her having "bra sores" is hilarious, and also because I don't wanna look at her sad breasts, wondering where exactly the tits are.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Borderline nasty but at her size, why even wear the bra? She's just making herself uncomfortable for zero reason besides proving us haydurs wrong about whether it fits. There's a difference between whether something fits and whether you can get something on, Amber.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
Borderline nasty but at her size, why even wear the bra? She's just making herself uncomfortable for zero reason besides proving us haydurs wrong about whether it fits. There's a difference between whether something fits and whether you can get something on, Amber.
I've never seen a bra go past like 42.
You know she'd have a small cup. Like a B.
She'd probably have to have a 60 or larger.
Idk.
I agree- why bother at her size.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I'm curious what size it is.
She's so round. But tiny cup size. I doubt torrid or even lane Bryant would have them to fit her.
I think it would be near impossible for her to get an accurate size, unless it's custom. As the band size increases, so does the cup volume. In normal people terms, this means that a 36B and a 34C are going to have a roughly similar fit. But the more you size up the band to freak proportions, I think something like a 40A would hold a volume similar to a C or D cup. Just for the sake of symmetry, as the band is going to be wider around, and also up and down (from the armpit to the ribs, I don't know what that measurement is called). If the cup didn't size up with the band, the bra would look like a hula hoop with two plums either stuck together in the center or spaced out on either side. Neither would work. For someone her size, she'd probably need a fabric bra like a sports bra, but similar to a training bra in the cup area. Or custom made.

ETA: as for why bother at her size: gorls, she doesn't bathe regularly. Imagine the flop sweat, not to mention skin-on-skin chafing would probably result in a colony of skin tags under each teat.

Last edited:
Tags
None