Thomas Baden Reiss is a fake Jew with a fake Jewish name who threw a chair at a 14 year old girl - He also assaulted a woman and his ex girlfriend and has a criminal record for stalking

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
Archive of the video:

Highlights:
2:06: "the videos I've made this week about kiwi farms...I've made a complete mistake"
So far so good, yes, it was a mistake, none of us knew or cared about you until today.
2:23: "it seems to me that the more that I've tried to tell people the truth, the more that they're not believing me"
Okay, yes, that's what happens when you get super bent out of shape about allegations that read like a bad piece of fan-fiction on a thread that was universally panned for being shite.
4:27: "I would like to say to 'Stephanie', and she'll know who she is, thank you for your legal advice...and it's got me set up with Lipstadt and Kaufman who will be, you know, advising me on this libel case"
...someone is fucking with him big time here holy shit :story:
5:07: "I want to make something clear first, I'm not going to be as ludicrous as to say that my grandmother died because of these slanders..."
Okay so far so good...
5:45: "my grandmother has been involved about that, she's been getting stressed out about all of this, even just a few days ago in the hospital, she was checking, you know, using her mobile phone to go online and see what these disgusting repulsive trolls have been saying about me"
...wait grammy was browsing your kiwifarms thread? how did she even find it? 🤔
6:36: "I won't ever forget her final words, she was there literally on her deathbed, and she said 'Thomas, these slanders against your name and these trolls saying these awful things, they're just scum, and they've made my final days you know an absolute hell' and I held her hand...and she said 'Thomas, for god's sake, make sure you sue everyone who has defamed you, make sure you get money for the fund'"
:story:
7:46: "I don't want to make too much of a point on it, but in some ways the people who have spread these despicable lies, and you know, smears about me, in some ways you did help kill grandma"
:story::story:
11:08: "I've got one final video I'm gonna make about all of this tomorrow"
Oh dear...

Last edited:

Kay English

kiwifarms.net
Archive of the video:
View attachment 2270627

Highlights:

So far so good, yes, it was a mistake, none of us knew or cared about you until today.

Okay, yes, that's what happens when you get super bent out of shape about allegations that read like a bad piece of fan-fiction on a thread that was universally panned for being shite.

Okay so far so good...

Oh dear...
This has all really tickled me. The more I look, the more I think perhaps Thomas made the OP in the first place.. Just for giggles!! My son just said to me "OMG mum just shut up" because I'm laughing out loud!! Better go I suppose!

Consider Lizards

"glub!"
kiwifarms.net
David Irving unsuccessfully sued Lipstadt for libel.

Sha had this to say following his Austrian bother, though.

Despite her acrimonious history with Irving, Lipstadt has stated that she is personally opposed to the three-year prison sentence Austria imposed on Irving for two speeches he made in 1989, where he claimed there had been no gas chambers at Auschwitz. In Austria, minimizing the atrocities of the Third Reich is a crime punishable with up to 10 years' imprisonment. Speaking of Irving, Lipstadt said, "I am uncomfortable with imprisoning people for speech. Let him go and let him fade from everyone's radar screens ... Generally, I don't think Holocaust denial should be a crime. I am a free speech person, I am against censorship."

Maybe she has thicker skin than Baden Riess.

lmaa

kiwifarms.net
Archive of the video:
View attachment 2270627

Highlights:

Okay so far so good...

Oh dear...
10: 57 I'm gonna get some fresh air
then pulls up his mask and later thanks the nurses and the NHS. This guy is as anti-lockdown as it gets and usually looses his shit over TikTok videos from hospital staff and the incompetence of the NHS. I think he is trolling, or he legit lost his mind.
Screenshot 2021-06-18 000907.jpg

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread has triggered this sperg into freaking out and threatening legal action so I'm taking it out of Spergatory until I figure out what I want to do with it.

View attachment 2269294

This dude properly freaks out over this schizophrenic bullshit and links the thread directly in the video description.

View attachment 2269301

He says 30% of this OP is true. He accuses OP of being a "drunken transsexual woman". He says he spoke to his lawyers (plural) and that there's a prima facie case under ENGLISH LAW for defamation and explains remedies he's going to explore in England. He then says that the media might come after him one day because of it. He warns the evil Scottish Nationalists not to read this post and claim its true.

He starts up some long-winded rant about his claim there's antisemitism in sport in England does not mean he's Jewish and that people talking bad about you on the Internet is a really really big deal because someone might believe it and then you can't be an effective Internet YouTube nationalist.

He complains that people might get the wrong idea about him, as if he isn't absolutely insufferable on his own and it takes a random forum post to make him look bad. He says if you bring up anything from this post he'll block you.

View attachment 2269293

In this, the fucking retard comes out the gate saying he loves to threaten people with legal action to censor the Internet. Then SOME PEOPLE told him he should crowdfund a lawsuit, including SOMEBODY WITH A LAW DEGREE. Hmm! I wonder who's British, with a law degree, and would encourage this retard to waste other people's money to file vexatious litigation.

Then he goes on to say that his fund is just to make a complaint, but he won't take it to court because he expects it to just scare us into taking this down.

He does this weird thing where his eyes dart at you and then he looks at the corner of his ceiling and then back at you. It's REALLY, REALLY awkward and I scrolled down past the video to avoid looking at him because it makes me so uncomfortable. In doing so, I found this:
View attachment 2269312

He complains about the fucking Scottish Nationalists again (God save the Queen, PBUH). Threatens them with more legal action. Says this website is TRASH and educated people should not read this site ever. Says he'll delete any comments making fun of him again.

Also, grandma is sick and he's troubled over it so please don't cyberbully him because his grandma is sick. Leave thoughts & prayers in the comments (but don't talk about Kiwi Farms).
That's pretty cowish to jump to "legal action" over a months' old thread that got spergitoried anyway. Did he even try politely contacting the farms first?

:gold:

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Hüftpriester

Listen to your body!
kiwifarms.net
I'm having a hard time buying this. Making his grandmother browse the forum in her dying days? Her last words being some kind of fatwa against us? This has to be some kind of performance. If it is, I think it's pretty kino.

Keep in mind that Thomas talks about Jewish power often, so seeing this kind of shit makes me think it's 100% an act.
1623979703133.png

1623979921777.png

Consider Lizards

"glub!"
kiwifarms.net
So this here Thomas Baden-Riess little monkey fella is claiming he’s got a PhD in Mathematics and his current project aims “to create a new conceptual framework of evolution, that explains the results of molecular biology.”

None of his publications are peer-reviewed, of course.
He submitted his PHD thesis, apparently, but that doesn't mean he got his Phd.

His submission "Existence, Uniqueness & Explicit Bounds for Scattering By Rough Surfaces" (2006) is clearly related to the work in this paper (It's in the thesis bibliography):
"Existence, Uniqueness & Variational Methods for Scattering By Rough Surfaces" (2005) by Chandler-Wilde & Monk of Reading University.
Chandler-Wilde IS a genuine academic, he's a serving professor of Applied mathematics at Reading.

I've been unable to find any mention of Baden-Riess' time at Reading Uni, the award of a Phd, or a connection to Chandler-Wilde et al.

In fact, I've only found one Baden-Riess mentioned online, namely Tom.

I've not watched many of his videos, so I guess he's made mention of the Phd in one of those. I can't imagine he wouldn't swing a doctorate around like a fat cock if he did get it though.

Full disclosure though, Phds aren't my world.

I've attached the Reiss thesis submission and the prof's article, for light reading...

Attachments

• PHD_Thesis_Existence_Uniqueness_Explicit_Bounds_fo.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 35
  • Monk1_final.pdf
    251.8 KB · Views: 29

Najo

kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to thin this is an elaborate troll. He's massively anti-lockdown, anti-NHS etc. yet here he is thanking the NHS. What he's saying is so over the top and ridiculous that I think he's the one that made the original post here on Kiwi farms. Why? No idea. Regardless, even if it is all a ruse, it comes across equally as unhinged.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to thin this is an elaborate troll. He's massively anti-lockdown, anti-NHS etc. yet here he is thanking the NHS. What he's saying is so over the top and ridiculous that I think he's the one that made the original post here on Kiwi farms. Why? No idea. Regardless, even if it is all a ruse, it comes across equally as unhinged.
He's thanking the staff, not the NHS.

Najo

kiwifarms.net
He's thanking the staff, not the NHS.
He's attacked the staff of the NHS many times for their tick-tock videos before too. And FFS, in the "apology" video he says how overwhelmed the hospital is (a claim he called bull shit on during the Covid waves) and then pans the video to a hospital that doesn't look busy at all. He says how there was a stream of ambulances streaming earlier while showing a very normal looking day for a hospital. This guy comes across as unhinged in general, but he's not braindead. The irony in this last few videos seems far too self-aware.

So either he's lost his god damn mind and got triggered by autistic fan-fiction so much that he went full psycho and started making shit up to try and drum up sympathy by gaslighting his audience, or he's orchestrated the whole thing as some elaborate troll on his audience which is equally psycho.

HotFelon

kiwifarms.net
Regarding the original post-thats exactly what I have been thinking. The question of `why` he would do it is the issue, but if you are familiar with his bizarre, off the wall `takes` that he always comes up with it makes it all the more of a possibility--it could have been something along the lines of `I thought that if i could create some sort of controversy about myself it would have the effect of bringing all my haters out into the open and also get mor people to look at my material thereby giving me the opportunity to increase my audience and thereby being able to hit them with `truth bombs` and get them on my side and then attack the haters with them having exposed themselves..` He has probably been reading the `Art Of war` or something, but because its him and its going through his crazy filter its like he is reading it upside down.
When he was clearly trying to hold himself together a few weeks ago when he was angrily scanning the chat during his short lived attempt to become a regular live streamer I suspected a full on breakdown was imminent. On of his main issues is that he has a way too high opinion of himself and is also a control freak-which has the result of causing a meltdown when he loses control of the direction things are heading in.
My prediction for the short term future is that he will do another couple of videos on this and then radio silence for 6 months or so until everyone has forgotten all about it.

shameful existence

here for the medicine
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're being trolled, frens.

uncle.png

post.png

Last edited: