Thomas Baden Reiss is a fake Jew with a fake Jewish name who threw a chair at a 14 year old girl - He also assaulted a woman and his ex girlfriend and has a criminal record for stalking

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Consider Lizards

"glub!"
kiwifarms.net
270 IQ
77 year old Great Grandmother, born circa 1944, 9 years old when she somehow survived the gas chambers.

Yeah I guess he wants to be a lolcow? Regardless, he clearly hate jews.

shameful existence

here for the medicine
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He must have deleted a lot of videos, because I saw him freaking out on youtube before and none of that drama seems to be on his channel anymore. He was involved in the Kraut wars, some alt-right wars where he trolled both sides, feminism wars and many conspiracy theories. The idea that he can't stand the attention from one obscure KF thread is quite unlikely, because I've seen him seeking it before.

Hüftpriester

Listen to your body!
kiwifarms.net
You're being trolled, frens.
lol, I knew it. This had some good moments but would've been funnier if condensed down to 10 or so minutes like the other videos from this week. The guy obviously has some acting talent but was probably a little too pleased with himself here.
I still don't get why he's doing all this
Because it was funny. The prior videos seem to have been made merely for our amusement and at the expense of his subscribers, most of whom would find this whole thing incredibly distasteful. I'm guessing you're one of them? If you couldn't tell this was a joke when he started rattling off the names of Jewish law firms that would represent him in the defamation case, then idk what to tell you fam.

Last edited:

Najo

kiwifarms.net
He must have deleted a lot of videos, because I saw him freaking out on youtube before and none of that drama seems to be on his channel anymore. He was involved in the Kraut wars, some alt-right wars where he trolled both sides, feminism wars and many conspiracy theories. The idea that he can't stand the attention from one obscure KF thread is quite unlikely, because I've seen him seeking it before.

I had only recently discovered his channel, and while he seemed a bit batty had some decent takes here and there. I took his first video on this whole thing believable, where he just mentioned there are allegations against him, then realized something was well off.

I think I do recall now discovering his videos during the Kraut drama and had since forgotten him entirely. His entire channel seems to be some sort of performance art where he just mocks every position possible. Time to forget he exists again.

Pill Cosby

my pronouns are fag/faggot
kiwifarms.net
Tommy Rot? I'm a faggot from the UK; not a gay faggot but an Englishman and I have never heard this saying but I'm from the North where real men live. I don't know this guy or care first I have heard of him.

Oh his apology is all about fluff, the courts don't give a fuck, he wants to come across as a good boy because if it ever goes to an English court he wants to be seen as a sensible person and his solicitor would argue that for him.

Radical Cadre

kiwifarms.net
All I would like to know is whether or not this guy uses a weeb filter to make his eyes look so unnatural.

Il Latte Materno

Ra-ta-ta-ta-ta!
kiwifarms.net
All I know is that he is possibly right about the "Northern Nationalists" because they are literally a bunch of SJWs and tranny spergs, and also not Northern most of the time.

Translating this into American, imagine a bunch of LA people moved to Texas and made a "Free Texas" party but wanted literally everything retarded about California to come to Texas, like making using the wrong pronouns a crime. Now imagine they never actually left California, or were born in Texas and claim to be "from Texas" when they left as a baby.

That's what the "Northern Independence" movement is in the UK right now. Literally the worst of the left wing join in this weird LARP that they're downtrodden working class yokels when in reality most of them live in London or worse. The creator of the party even lives in the south and their first ever candidate wasn't even registered with the party in time, and when they ran they almost lost to a convicted sex offender in a seat deep in the North, because actual Northern English people fucking hate their guts and love waving their tiny flags, love the Queen and love being racist in Greggs.

Last edited:

Consider Lizards

"glub!"
kiwifarms.net
He deleted videos with just shy of 750k views in October 2018

Kay English

kiwifarms.net
He deleted videos with just shy of 750k views in October 2018
He deleted some videos and then went missing for about a year. He may have been pursuing a career elsewhere but been unsuccessful?? I was so pleased to see him come back because he was a light in the darkness over all this corona virus bullshit. I stopped listening to most of the people I'd generally listen to because they were actually being sucked in by it. And I was like, wait what? You don't actually believe this is real do you???? Then Thomas reappeared and the wheat certainly started to separate from the chaff. I do hope he doesn't disappear again over this, just because people didn't get the joke. At the end of the day he may be an autistic narcissist, he admits this himself, but I rather like him.

Consider Lizards

"glub!"
kiwifarms.net
He deleted some videos and then went missing for about a year. He may have been pursuing a career elsewhere but been unsuccessful?? I was so pleased to see him come back because he was a light in the darkness over all this corona virus bullshit. I stopped listening to most of the people I'd generally listen to because they were actually being sucked in by it. And I was like, wait what? You don't actually believe this is real do you???? Then Thomas reappeared and the wheat certainly started to separate from the chaff. I do hope he doesn't disappear again over this, just because people didn't get the joke. At the end of the day he may be an autistic narcissist, he admits this himself, but I rather like him.
A light in the Darkness? Fuck off Tom.

Consider Lizards

"glub!"
kiwifarms.net
Lol, I'm not Thomas, I've just been an avid listener of his for a number of years.
Anything this gushing and praising is inherently suspicious. It's so pro "Tom" it might as well BE Tom.

But lets play along. To quote you "I do hope he doesn't disappear again over this, just because people didn't get the joke. " what is the joke? The death of his 77 year old concentration camp surviving grandmother? Is that the joke? Was it made up? Trolling as part cause of death on a death certificate? His 270 IQ?
The Lipstadt and Kikeman line?

Please, enlighten us, if you will. If he's someone prepared to embrace antisemitism for humour, they should at least make that clear, yes? If you show your face, might as well tell the full truth.

Kay English

kiwifarms.net
Anything this gushing and praising is inherently suspicious. It's so pro "Tom" it might as well BE Tom.

But lets play along. To quote you "I do hope he doesn't disappear again over this, just because people didn't get the joke. " what is the joke? The death of his 77 year old concentration camp surviving grandmother? Is that the joke? Was it made up? Trolling as part cause of death on a death certificate? His 270 IQ?
The Lipstadt and Kikeman line?

Please, enlighten us, if you will. If he's someone prepared to embrace antisemitism for humour, they should at least make that clear, yes? If you show your face, might as well tell the full truth.
Oh, bloody hell, you've made me get the giggles again. I've had a pretty shitty week so thank you!!

Richardo Retardo

Trying my damnedest not to be a massive sperg
kiwifarms.net
Our boy is about to go on the Edward Dutton show. Not bad for someone who failed to become a kiwifarms lolcow (his own words).
The video if anyone is interested.

BadCat

kiwifarms.net
The video if anyone is interested.
Right, as Prof. Dutton suggested, I went to Reading University Library to see if there were any theses in there that could be the same as the one that Baden-Riess claims he wrote. I live near Reading and did my degree there about ten years ago, so I know the place well. This is what I found out.

1. There were about 150 PhD theses in mathematics written between 2000 and 2020. None of these bore any resemblance to the one Baden-Riess claims to have written there, but under a different name.
  2. I eventually managed to speak with a secretary in the maths department. She said that the University is aware that Baden-Riess is claiming he is a University of Reading alumni, and that they have taken measures to stop him from making this claim. Unfortunately, up till now the University has failed to get websites like Reasearchgate to take down his thesis.
  3. Apparently Baden-Riess has threatened the University with police action if they take action against him. He has already threatened them with the courts on the grounds that the University is abusing him for being gay, a transwoman and a Jew etc.
  4. She said his thesis is a cut and paste job based on a thesis in China, so no surprise there. She said you can pay for a thesis for about a grand or so. She also said that researchers in China are also aware Baden-Riess copied their work, but they too cannot do anything.
  5. She said that Baden-Riess did originally attend the university, but only as an undergraduate. He dropped out after only a year.
  6. She said that he always acted like he was better than everyone else, and went around trying to talk to lecturers and PhD students as if he were one of them, whilst ignoring the first year undergraduates who he took lessons with. Everyone thought he was foolish.
  7. She said he left the university after being arrested by the police for stalking a BBC presenter.
  8. She said his real name wasn't Baden-Riess and that he wasn't even called Thomas. She said he was a Mick or a Nick or something, she couldn't quite remember. She also said he is very common.

That's all I have but Professor Dutton has been vindicated here. If you saw the stream he simply destroyed Baden-Riess at most points, and no more so when he called him out for his BS about having a PhD. I notice that Baden-Riess used the lure of his PhD to call out Ed in the first place. From this point onwards he can't be allowed to get away with this sort of blackmail when it is now clear that he simply has no PhD in mathematics and that he is a fraud, quack and scammer and about as legitimate as a Nigerian Prince who wants your bank account details.