Thomas Dall / Kittystyle - Danish schizophrenic, felon livestreaming 24/7 for weed money

KOVALSKY

kiwifarms.net
"DUDE?! why are you going against a paedophile enabler? YOU MUST AGREE WITH ME!!!" Sounds familiar hmmm...

Incest is still a crime, just because you're a year under the age of consent doesn't make you any less of a paedophile or a sick fuck.

KittyStyle is a predator and his need to entertain children on livestream is troubling enough, never mind his constant need for a "child".

Why should "We" care? hmmm...

KittyStyle is beyond redemption, he belongs in prison.

What suicide attempts? do you mean the one attempt he did when his Muslim ex-girlfriend didn't like his alcohol abuse and he drove his scooter into a tree? lol

You are at best a paedophile enabler, at worst KittyStyle himself! either way, you're just as complicity in his child abuse.

Last edited:

ZugZug

kiwifarms.net
God damnit... Youtube Shoah'd my youtube channel.
RIP 200+ videos, playlists, favorites and 10k subs :(

@Null i assume you've archived the youtube videos on kittystyle i previously posted on here right? could you reupload those videos somewhere? i don't have many of the raw files anymore... my account was kinda shoah'd within minutes of uploading content that offends certain groups of people, so it was very unexpected... shocking actually :O

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God damnit... Youtube Shoah'd my youtube channel.
RIP 200+ videos, playlists, favorites and 10k subs :(

@Null i assume you've archived the youtube videos on kittystyle i previously posted on here right? could you reupload those videos somewhere? i don't have many of the raw files anymore... my account was kinda shoah'd within minutes of uploading content that offends certain groups of people, so it was very unexpected... shocking actually :O
There is some stuff here: https://kiwifarms.net/archive/Kittystyle/

Fish Doctor

No
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Kitty has been struggling since losing the attention he was getting on stream.me and has since taken to complaining about internet reaction points. Seems about right.

"Stop calling me dumb and autistic guys!"