Thomas Dall / Kittystyle - Danish schizophrenic, felon livestreaming 24/7 for weed money

Guntburglar

We can just holler over each other all fuckin day
kiwifarms.net
He doxxed the location of this all via google maps thirty minutes or so after this happened to explain to the viewers how he was just trying to get to the gas station to buy more wine or beer and that he knows his rights.

Bonnabelle The Blue

Narcissa's Ex & Future Fiancée
kiwifarms.net
Kitty quickly building up to another explosion today when someone doubted his self-diagnosis of cancer.

Watch his eyes towards the end of this, beautiful.

He sent a message to his ex about having cancer, dying, and their child. Here he is reading his message and her response:

"That's abuse."

Last edited by a moderator:

Guntburglar

kiwifarms.net
Kitty quickly building up to another explosion today when someone doubted his self-diagnosis of cancer.

Watch his eyes towards the end of this, beautiful.

View attachment 770585

He sent a message to his ex about having cancer, dying, and their child. Here he is reading his message and her response:

View attachment 770592

"That's abuse."
Hahahahaha
Another pity me ploy. Gibs me my 8 likes and send me cancer monies so I can fuel my alcoholism and buy more gas station wine
*puffs cigarette*

And I'm not sure why he's afraid of radiation, nigger you're practically bald up top already, your diet is already complete garbage. You already look like a meth junky. You literally have zero to worry about from radiation, in fact, radiation might actually make you healthier since you look like a dumpster diver that hasn't seen water in eight months.
Holy fuck you actually have zero redeeming qualities. There are serial killers that have at least one factor they have going for them.
How have you not hung yourself yet outside of being a complete coward? There have been nine year old girls who've hung themselves having more balls than you. No one feels sorry for you, no one cares about you. Every one of eight viewers you have are hatewatcher trolls fucking with you. You have nothing to show for outside of fifteen hour streams where a few people only watch to hope you liveleak yourself or drive you to it.
If I had even let the mere thoughts of the sick shit you've done to your sister cross my mind, I'd take a shotgun mouthwash without hesitation. You are mentally fucked and you legitimately need to end yourself in an expedient fashion. I know you read the boards, pedophile faggot. Do it.

Last edited:

DidYouJustSayThat

Hong Kong is rightful Chinese clay.
kiwifarms.net
A new development - Kittystyle has engaged the services of one Mandalorian/Kinolorian/Chatnostate/Nate P. Cooper/Craig Holman/@Hail Mandalore, to fire off DMCA requests at totally transformative and fair use content about him.

My name is Craig Holman and I am the Authorized Representative of Invisible Man. This authorization was broadcast on the livestream and was viewed by 20 people on your site. A streamer that your company hosts (according to public information) is infringing on at least one copyright owned by my company.

A livestream is being rebroadcast from your servers without permission. The original livestream, to which we own the exclusive copyrights, including but not limited to, can be found at:

The unauthorized and infringing copy can be found at:

This letter is official notification under Section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”), and I seek the removal of the aforementioned infringing material from your servers. I request that you immediately notify the infringer of this notice and inform them of their duty to remove the infringing material immediately, and notify them to cease any further posting of infringing material to your server in the future.

Please also be advised that law requires you, as a service provider, to remove or disable access to the infringing materials upon receiving this notice. Under US law a service provider, such as yourself, enjoys immunity from a copyright lawsuit provided that you act with deliberate speed to investigate and rectify ongoing copyright infringement. If service providers do not investigate and remove or disable the infringing material this immunity is lost. Therefore, in order for you to remain immune from a copyright infringement action you will need to investigate and ultimately remove or otherwise disable the infringing material from your servers with all due speed should the direct infringer, your client, not comply immediately.

I am providing this notice in good faith and with the reasonable belief that rights my company owns are being infringed. Under penalty of perjury I certify that the information contained in the notification is both true and accurate, and I have the authority to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright(s) involved.

Should you wish to discuss this with me please contact me directly. I must also bring up this is the second request in as many hours directed to you about my client's content.

Thank you.

Craig Holman
3725 S Emporia Way

Aurora, CO 80014

Last edited:

Guntburglar

kiwifarms.net
A new development - Kittystyle has engaged the services of one Mandalorian/Kinolorian/Chatnostate/Craigh Holman, to fire off DMCA requests at totally transformative and fair use content about him.

My name is Craig Holman and I am the Authorized Representative of Invisible Man. This authorization was broadcast on the livestream and was viewed by 20 people on your site. A streamer that your company hosts (according to public information) is infringing on at least one copyright owned by my company.

A livestream is being rebroadcast from your servers without permission. The original livestream, to which we own the exclusive copyrights, including but not limited to, can be found at:

The unauthorized and infringing copy can be found at:

This letter is official notification under Section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”), and I seek the removal of the aforementioned infringing material from your servers. I request that you immediately notify the infringer of this notice and inform them of their duty to remove the infringing material immediately, and notify them to cease any further posting of infringing material to your server in the future.

Please also be advised that law requires you, as a service provider, to remove or disable access to the infringing materials upon receiving this notice. Under US law a service provider, such as yourself, enjoys immunity from a copyright lawsuit provided that you act with deliberate speed to investigate and rectify ongoing copyright infringement. If service providers do not investigate and remove or disable the infringing material this immunity is lost. Therefore, in order for you to remain immune from a copyright infringement action you will need to investigate and ultimately remove or otherwise disable the infringing material from your servers with all due speed should the direct infringer, your client, not comply immediately.

I am providing this notice in good faith and with the reasonable belief that rights my company owns are being infringed. Under penalty of perjury I certify that the information contained in the notification is both true and accurate, and I have the authority to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright(s) involved.

Should you wish to discuss this with me please contact me directly. I must also bring up this is the second request in as many hours directed to you about my client's content.

Thank you.

Craig Holman
3725 S Emporia Way

Aurora, CO 80014

How does one copyright claim when they use copyrighted material, I.e. music they didn't pay for and without permission to use since all of his streams gets taken down unable to be replayed by youtube?

DidYouJustSayThat

kiwifarms.net
He's been oddly quiet. Anything occur?
Kittystyle, in his infinite wisdom, decided to resort to terrorism and fired DMCA notices at bitwave streamers - this triggered retaliatory reporting of his content, so he is on the naughty step for either copyright violations or specific directed threats of murder and violence, by his own hand and hired professionals - basically the same shit that landed him in the prison before.

Guntburglar

kiwifarms.net
Kittystyle, in his infinite wisdom, decided to resort to terrorism and fired DMCA notices at bitwave streamers - this triggered retaliatory reporting of his content, so he is on the naughty step for either copyright violations or specific directed threats of murder and violence, by his own hand and hired professionals - basically the same shit that landed him in the prison before.
Hahahaha fucking beautiful.

DidYouJustSayThat

kiwifarms.net
Kittystyle has arisen from its slumber - sperging 16h stretches in bitwave chat as troll:url3:, appearing on muderderderder's shitposting shit show and has most recently been seen on theralphretort, sodomizing Ralph's new cohost - Palmer Eldritch.

Guntburglar

kiwifarms.net
Kittystyle has arisen from its slumber - sperging 16h stretches in bitwave chat as troll:url3:, appearing on muderderderder's shitposting shit show and has most recently been seen on theralphretort, sodomizing Ralph's new cohost - Palmer Eldritch.
Got a link of a clip?

CommunityStyle

MUH HOLE LYFE
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino