• ”how can i take a cwiki forum down?”

Thomas Dall / KittystyleDanish schizophrenic, felon livestreaming 24/7 for weed money

Discussion in 'Internet Famous' started by Null, Dec 4, 2018 at 11:15 AM.

Forum Guidelines

This board may be used for any YouTube content creators and livestreamers big and small. New threads should be made in the Proving Grounds.

• Archive everything! Nail these people to the fucking cross. Learn how to archive everything. I can't stress this enough.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Null (especially if you need to archive content)

Check out the Running Commentary thread for talking about ongoing or upcoming straems.

1. He's absolutely deluded, the most horrifying thing was the no remorse over potentially killing someone while drink driving and his bragging about attacking people he sees as "bad people".

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Yeah, I don't feel much sympathy about what's going to happen to kitty. He's pretty much brought this all on himself.

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Hope he goes to a mental institution soon, dude clearly needs that type of 24/7 help for a while, I have no idea why he went to jail over one and why he was never transferred to one during his jail time.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Going against doctor and psychiatrist advice because you belive they are in cahoots with the government. And self medicating because you think you are Jesus. I think I have read the beginning of this story before. I don't think it will end well.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Feels Feels x 1
    BSV

BSV Vidar Viking Elvi
    Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Weed doesn't cause schizophrenia, but studies imply it can speed up the progression of it if one already has it or is predisposed to getting it.

His self medicating has very likely just taped a fast-forward button down on his illness. Taking this into consideration, the sooner he gets treated the better. This would be his only chance to become a functioning member of society, as this isn't something someone can just treat or deal with by themselves.

24/7 psychiatry it is, yeah?

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. It can also trigger or prolong episodes. And even when it doesn't, people who self-medicate are often doing that in lieu of real medications, or it interferes with any medications they actually are taking, or interacts with them in unpredictable ways. In any case if you have severe mental illness throwing random psychotropic drugs on top of it isn't really helping.

IMO weed is probably actually better for anxiety than the horribly addictive benzos, but that's the kind of thing a doctor should decide.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Informative Informative x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous life of the mind
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  7. Got a friend who can vouch for the benefits in regards to anxiety, but you're right.

This is a fat L for Kittystyle though. This isn't anything new, isn't it? Schizophrenics sometimes get off their medication or distrust their doctors. A lot of them end up in homeless shelters because they refuse any help. This is the same song and dance. His government assistance and streaming merely prolonged the inability to function in society, it looks like.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  8. His entire sperg out was completly pointless, Danish politicians have been talking about closing down Christiania since the 80's, its something they do each ellection cycle, it never goes anywhere because the truth is Christiania is too ingrained in Copenhagen culture and a tourist attraction at this point, so its not possibel to do something about it, Dutch politicians say the same thing about the Red Light district, its just virtue signaling to their base to get them out and vote.... they know well they cant close it down, and they never intended too either

• Agree Agree x 4
    OldGuy

OldGuy Oldfag Boomer

kiwifarms.net
  9. Some information on "Luna" his girlfriend from New Zealand. We know she occasionally comes into streams and argues with chat.

Name: ???
    Online Aliases: LunaStyles, LunaSkye, XxLunaStylesxX, XxLunaSkyexX.
    Hair: Dyed Purple
    Build: Slim (from videos)
    Mother of one and pregnant with Thomas' Child from when she visited him in the summer (apparently)

Known Accounts:
    Steam Account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lulaskye (ARCHIVE)
    Steam account found via Thomas' steam group https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kittystyleandfriends (ARCHIVE)

Speculated Accounts:
    Vampire Freaks: http://vampirefreaks.com/XxLunaSkyexX (ARCHIVE)
    Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/XxLunaSkyexX/ (ARCHIVE)
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/xxlunaskyexx/videos (ARCHIVE)

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 8
    #109 KOVALSKY, Dec 6, 2018 at 11:22 AM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 11:55 AM
    kiwifarms.net
  10. There's a fair bit of evidence that weed can bring on psychosis among people who are genetically pre-disposed to schizophrenia. On the other hand it probably does calm other people down. I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole myself because I've known people in both groups and I don't know which group I'm in up front.

• Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  11. haha sorry null, thanks for the heads up

• Feels Feels x 4
    #112 KOVALSKY, Dec 6, 2018 at 11:48 AM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 11:57 AM
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Some more information on "Luna" his girlfriend from New Zealand.

https://plus.google.com/110235935660652736118
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHqIScjwUDKfv5trc_5ZUkg
    https://www.patreon.com/XxLunaSkyexX/creators
    https://www.younow.com/XxLunaSkyexX/channel
    Some images \/
    https://get.google.com/albumarchive/110235935660652736118

Also fucked around in skype and found something interesting.
    [​IMG]
    Notice the first one says Cassie. Then searched with few emails.
    [​IMG]
    XxLunaSkyexX@gmail.com
    XxLunaSkyexX@outlook.com
    Gmail links to her google+

Attached Files:

• Luna.jpg
      Luna.jpg
      File size:
      130.7 KB
      Views:
    • luna2.jpg
      luna2.jpg
      File size:
      377 KB
      Views:
    • luna3.jpg
      luna3.jpg
      File size:
      94 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      21.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      14 KB
      Views:
    • Informative Informative x 10
    • Winner Winner x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  13. you definitely know someone is a cow when they do this.

He claims that he was in prison for 5 months but spent the entire sentence in solitary confinement with one hour of socialization and yard time a day. He claims the other prisoners treated him like Jesus. He has repeatedly encouraged me to make a thread on him, claiming he'd be made a political free speech martyr over it. It also appears his wife and child parted ways with him during his incarceration.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  14. It really, really depends. For some, marijuana exacerbates their symptoms, for others it helps alleviate them. It depends on the individual. Also, benzos aren't the only medication available to treat anxiety. They're just the previous gold standard due to their effectiveness. But non-addictive alternatives do exist with similar efficacy.

• Informative Informative x 5
    Mathas

Mathas Fiend Seeker

kiwifarms.net
  15. Can we add "Varg's soy-filled nephew" to the title?

• Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  16. he needs to read some quentin literature before he hurts himself

1395556049699.png

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  17. oh shit.
    well....
    Let's just kill him.

• Dumb Dumb x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Luna's real name is "Cassandra", she just claimed the child's from another man under the name TunaBelly on live stream, KittyStyle now known as KuckStyle.
    Also, she's Marilyn Manson confirmed

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Kitty sure does have bad taste in thots. Bet he's got a few STDs from bumping uglies with that.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.