Cultcow Thomas Lloyd / SolidMario / LinkSparrow / DarthChaos / Emperorlukesolo / + many more - The misogynist who wants to bang Bart Simpson & murder BlackBusterCritic

Who is on top when DarthChaos and Solidmario share a bed?

• Solidmario

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • DarthChaos

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • SHARING A BED IS NORMAL IN EUROPE OK

Votes: 69 28.5%
  • WOW GAY

Votes: 141 58.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidMario

Thomas Lloyd, homosexual grandfather
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You should try quoting some Quran verses instead, they're ok with butt fuckin boys in the ass

Boy, you Nasty

Cutest_cartoon_kid.png
Stop!

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How about instead, I tell you what I plan to say when I find BBC irl. A passage from the Bible.

Ezekiel 25; 17

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

As someone who had read Ezekiel, let me break down your Bible fail.

You are threatening death and harm on those who mock you. Even if we are the evil ones here, you are no better.

And you don't shepherd the weak, you would molest a cartoon child if it were real, and while there is a lost child here, it would be the one who wants to bring harm to an innocent, albeit a fictional one.

And trying to get God to kill your enemies will only result in him visiting ill fortune on you, because HE is not at the whim of Man, He does this according to His Will, not ours, and by trying to use Him to attack people, you are showing the Lord contempt.

And you would be the one attempting to poison your brothers by purposely twisting their quotes out of context to excuse away your own deceit.

tl;dr; We are all sinners here, but you are not helping to wash any of those sins off your soul by what you are doing, quite the opposite, according to the very Word you are showing contempt.

Coldgrip

Agreed upon laws of the wild
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ryan "Big Fat Bitch" Loomis said:
Do I look like a bitch?
untitled_drawing_by_carnbarn-db4wbqi-png.204517
That would be a yes.
Ryan "Bitch Tits" Loomis said:
Why you trying to fuck me like a bitch?
Why are you trying to fuck Bart?
Ryan "Loves the cock" Loomims said:
That's what you should be asking, Calooby.
What I'm asking is why do you think Bart's childish charms are "irresistible" and why do you think that's a sexually attractive trait in a child?

SolidMario

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
As someone who had read Ezekiel, let me break down your Bible fail.

You are threatening death and harm on those who mock you. Even if we are the evil ones here, you are no better.

And you don't shepherd the weak, you would molest a cartoon child if it were real, and while there is a lost child here, it would be the one who wants to bring harm to an innocent, albeit a fictional one.

And trying to get God to kill your enemies will only result in him visiting ill fortune on you, because HE is not at the whim of Man, He does this according to His Will, not ours, and by trying to use Him to attack people, you are showing the Lord contempt.

And you would be the one attempting to poison your brothers by purposely twisting their quotes out of context to excuse away your own deceit.

tl;dr; We are all sinners here, but you are not helping to wash any of those sins off your soul by what you are doing, quite the opposite, according to the very Word you are showing contempt.

yuck!

Once again, when it's from a grown adult drooling, affection doesn't come to mind, autism or not.
Drooling or no drooling, I'm never going to believe you, WeeGee.

untitled_drawing_by_carnbarn-db4wbqi-png.204517
That would be a yes.

Why are you trying to fuck Bart?

What I'm asking is why do you think Bart's childish charms are "irresistible" and why do you think that's a sexually attractive trait in a child?

I'm not trying to duck him. There's no sexuality involved.

SolidMario

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Really how would you react if you saw me erotically tickling a child?

Wait... don't answer that...

Oh, so tickling someone even a child is erotic now?

Solid you do know that @GethN7 is an admitted autist right? He's admited here and on his blog.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Correction there is a river in Egypt. It's called the Nile River. And it's the longest river in the world.

Coldgrip

Agreed upon laws of the wild
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ryan "What What in the Butt" Loomis said:
I'm not trying to duck him.
From the looks of that picture you're the one getting fucked. Oh wait, you meant Bart. Nah, we all know you want to fuck him.
Ryan "Children can consent" Loomis said:
There's no sexuality involved.
Except for this photographic evidence we have here:

solidmarioisafag-jpg.204525

Status
Not open for further replies.