Cultcow Thomas Lloyd / SolidMario / "The Mother Fucker" / DarthChaos / CrimsonTuba1069 & many more #2 - Alt accounts, bad liar, self admitted pedo. Thread 2, discussion edition (Read OP before you post!)

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He joins the incredibly short list of lolcows who learned from their mistakes.
It is on that note I wanted to post an update from him, and I shall quote his own words on that. Below is a screencap of his words to me via Discord, shared with his permission.

SM commentary.jpg

As can be seen here, while admittedly not happy about his portrayal here, he accepts the consequences of his actions for what they are, and while realizing the chances of everything coming down being on the naive side of optimistic, he would at least like the articles on him updated to show his learning a valuable lesson from his mistakes.

Me, I think the latter request is certainly fair enough.

I'd also like to credit him with some valuable help concerning the writing of this recent Medium article, as I sought his input on the 2017 version of Star Wars Battlefront II, for which he proved quite informative:

https://medium.com/@infiltrator7n/an-retrospective-look-at-the-star-wars-battlefront-ii-2017-controversy-from-a-neutral-observer-367ca98cef26

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he accepts the consequences of his actions for what they are
Eh, you're more charitable than me. It looks like he is only restraining himself in the slim hope that kiwifarms will remove the content about him (we obviously know that's not going to happen, but he's dumb as a stump). His prodding there wasn't exactly subtle.

Nonetheless, I do agree with you that a brief addition to the wiki article stating that he became inactive would be fair, reasonable and (for the time being) accurate. I don't necessarily agree with framing it as him learning from his mistakes, because that's ascribing motive to him and there are different ways to interpret it.

Nice that you guys did that little corroboration on the article, at any rate. :feels:

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eh, you're more charitable than me. It looks like he is only restraining himself in the slim hope that kiwifarms will remove the content about him. His prodding there wasn't exactly subtle.

Nonetheless, I do agree with you that a brief addition to the wiki article stating that he became inactive would be fair, reasonable and (for the time being) accurate.

Nice that you guys did that little corroboration on the article as well. :feels:
I won't lie for him nor sugarcoat things, he'd love if all the crap on him went down, but I understand that, it's a human reaction, he'd disturb the shit out of me if he was suddenly cool with it and totally unfazed by it.

Rest assured, even I have made clear he's deluding himself if he believes that will happen with any certainty, but I did assure him if he keeps out of trouble I would lobby that his having learned humility and maturity and having realized his errors should be mentioned on those venues that currently have little good to say about him.

I believe that at least is reasonable, provided he lives up to that.

WeeGee

Weegee is de wae.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is on that note I wanted to post an update from him, and I shall quote his own words on that. Below is a screencap of his words to me via Discord, shared with his permission.

View attachment 321494

As can be seen here, while admittedly not happy about his portrayal here, he accepts the consequences of his actions for what they are, and while realizing the chances of everything coming down being on the naive side of optimistic, he would at least like the articles on him updated to show his learning a valuable lesson from his mistakes.

Me, I think the latter request is certainly fair enough.

I'd also like to credit him with some valuable help concerning the writing of this recent Medium article, as I sought his input on the 2017 version of Star Wars Battlefront II, for which he proved quite informative:

https://medium.com/@infiltrator7n/an-retrospective-look-at-the-star-wars-battlefront-ii-2017-controversy-from-a-neutral-observer-367ca98cef26
If he's that curious, the only reason I didn't update the wiki pages is cause I had issues logging into Lolcow Wiki, and was busy with things, actual important things when it happened (not gonna :powerlevel: here about it). If anything, he's pretty much proven that he won't stop lurking KF and ED, which is like the most important step to moving on.

Last edited:

Ido

Discord Dominatrix
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hm, I'm not sure, I'm glad he's been keeping his nose out of shit but he seems to be getting antsy. I hope he continues to remain silent, it's for the best.

*edited because I tired af, it's late, and I shouldn't have to wonder about stupid shit.

Last edited:

Doc Cassidy

Notorious Bum Driller
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We obviously won't remove the thread but if he honestly learned from his mistakes and stops doing stupid shit I don't see why we couldn't lock it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino