Manosphere Thonis / ThonisSH / Blaž Podržaj - The Sluthate Edgy Emo Eeyore

Lalala

Just here to see the circus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well now i feel like i have been dared to leave for good. You will regret saying those words to me. You will regret not appreciating me for who i am.

You ruined it for everyone else. Dozens of kiwifarmers will miss having me around and it will be all because you went ahead and acted cocky.

You ungreateful piece of shit. After all i have done for you guys you still treat me like that.

You will be begging me to come back just like you begged Marijan. Because you need us more than we need you.
Oh just go have your period already.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well now i feel like i have been dared to leave for good. You will regret saying those words to me. You will regret not appreciating me for who i am.

You ruined it for everyone else. Dozens of kiwifarmers will miss having me around and it will be all because you went ahead and acted cocky.

You ungreateful piece of shit. After all i have done for you guys you still treat me like that.

You will be begging me to come back just like you begged Marijan. Because you need us more than we need you.
Prove me wrong, fucker.

Because by doing so, you improve your miserable existence and make us happy that we got into someone's head and made them better.

Or you don't and you make us happy because we get to laugh at you again.

Thonis, if you're trying to get us to lose, you fail to see that we are holding all the cards in this arrangement. There is no "Kiwi Farms Lose" ending. There is just "Thonis Grows Up and Gets Laid" or "Thonis Proves He's A Cockhead And I Would Not Have Sex With Him."

And you sure as fuck love that last ending.

DogshitTaco

A cow-house--where they live
kiwifarms.net

Nobody begged Marijan to come back though. Nobody had to. This site is one of the few rare ones he hasn't been banned from, so of course it's tough for him to leave this place because he has an audience here. It's an audience where not a single member of it agrees with him, but an audience nonetheless. He's had breaks where we wondered what he was doing because it wasn't normal for him to NOT shit-post here for hours or days on end. If you call that begging, I don't know what to tell you.

You're just a joke we laugh at. You put up a cocky front, then make a complete 180 seconds later and go into whiney bitch mode. And it's funny.

Emiya Kiwitsugu

#bringbackgroups
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's amazing the similarities between @ThonisSH and @Connor Bible.

They seem to have similar cycles. Act like they're trying to do better, and attempt to get along with the Farms. Get whiny and depressive and suicide bait in an attempt for sympathy and asspats, before descending into angry edgelord mode where they try to intimidate and threaten us. And then they come back and try to befriend us again, restarting the cycle.

J

JU 199

kiwifarms.net
He has an single asspater :lol:

Elliot Rodger is a pirate king   Shitty Advice.png

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net
Prove me wrong, fucker.

Because by doing so, you improve your miserable existence and make us happy that we got into someone's head and made them better.

Or you don't and you make us happy because we get to laugh at you again.

Thonis, if you're trying to get us to lose, you fail to see that we are holding all the cards in this arrangement. There is no "Kiwi Farms Lose" ending. There is just "Thonis Grows Up and Gets Laid" or "Thonis Proves He's A Cockhead And I Would Not Have Sex With Him."

And you sure as fuck love that last ending.

Growing up is not a guarantee of getting laid, but you should do it anyway @ThonisSH. It would at least make you a somewhat likeable person, even if you're not compatible with the majority of women out there.

But he's not going to go through with anything short of getting a ticket that says "INSTANT PUSSY" on it. Then he won't make the effort to go where he needs to turn it in to claim his prize.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm late as hell to the party, but I couldn't resist:
Well now i feel like i have been dared to leave for good.
You have been dared, goaded, and directly asked to leave for good on multiple occasions by multiple users. This is not a new occurrence, and you're not going to magically start doing it just because it was phrased more elegantly.
You will regret not appreciating me for who i am.
I was under the impression your beef with us was for taking you exactly as you are. You are an edgy emo Eeyore. We have addressed you as such.
No, that's the X talking. Nobody gives a fuck, lolcows are a renewable resource. If anything, @Sanae Kochiya deserves props for pissing you off.
You've never done anything for anyone. I have no clue what you're imagining you offer us.
Citation needed.
But on an aside, I think you misunderstand your role here. See, lolcows are a functionally infinite resource. As long as there is a douchebag or autist left on the internet, Kiwi Farms will never go without sport. You are one lolcow among all the lolcows that ever will be or ever have been. Hell, I've not even been a registered user for a full year, and I've already seen the coming and going of quite a few, some of whom had followings four times the size of yours (do I hear Golden Knight?). That's the whole point of this, Thonis. You're not special, you're not unique, and you're not important. You're the flavor of the week for a group of people who couldn't give a fuck if they tried.

Last edited: