Thot Tide -

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
Are we going to see more women choosing to pursue thottery as a career due to Coronavirus? It's a profession driven by more than economic need, it requires some soft skills that go beyond just sitting in front of a camera.

Reason I ask, most of the thots I've seen are 5s - 7s who think they pass for 8s or 9s, with a few exceptions. My theory is there's a cut off point in terms of attractiveness, beyond which they lack some social skills necessary to interact with a wide audience. The ladies most guys would want to look at are just not able to cope with people giving them anything but praise.

SSF2T Old User

Summer Time = Summer Babes
kiwifarms.net
most of the thots I've seen are 5s - 7s who think they pass for 8s or 9s

You can thank make-up and push-up bras for that. Both of which I personally think should be either illegal for personal use or just outright banned. Both of these things are the purest example of "false advertising" that's ever existed. They've already been brainwashed to think that no man will ever find them attractive unless they have these things, so their self-esteem is already fucked.

Also the desperate guys that give them the bad kind of attention doesn't help either. As the saying goes "there's a sucker born every minute", and unless guys stop throwing cash at attractive women, "thottery" isn't going to die out anytime soon.

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Economic need traditionally drives thottery, but that's when it's a 1-to-1 industry. It lets them scale up "services" to meet chronically unmet demand, one thot to one thirsty guy. Plenty to go around.

But e-thots operate as 1-to-many, so there's no shortage to address. That means thots which previously would have collared a lower quality paypig are now competing with each other. Worse, the local thot industry is now global; a 5 in a small town is competing with every 6 on the planet who has internet access. Only the top thots will make bank, the others will find it economically unviable.

Supply and demand can be a real bitch, bitches.

Neferpitou!

it's actually an ant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No one is making money right now except for essential workers, and unless these women are stupid enough to think themselves as essential I think they’ll stick with the coronabux they got and continue to spam their paypal on twitter. Even insta thots aren’t making anything because sponsors don’t have any money to pay them.

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
You can thank make-up and push-up bras for that. Both of which I personally think should be either illegal for personal use or just outright banned. Both of these things are the purest example of "false advertising" that's ever existed. They've already been brainwashed to think that no man will ever find them attractive unless they have these things, so their self-esteem is already fucked.

Also the desperate guys that give them the bad kind of attention doesn't help either. As the saying goes "there's a sucker born every minute", and unless guys stop throwing cash at attractive women, "thottery" isn't going to die out anytime soon.
Yeah, that's what it looks like to me. Someone sends me a link to a Twitch stream and I ask them what were they thinking, IRL that's not even first date material. Makeup can't hide neurotic losers with self-esteem issues.

Which is what makes me think a bunch of newly unemployed administrative assistants are going to get the idea in their head life is easier cultivating a following of teenagers willing to throw them money. Fits the profile.

Baguette Child

so tender and mild
kiwifarms.net
> it requires some soft skills that go beyond just sitting in front of a camera.

No, no it does not. It is entirely based on the physical attractiveness of the whore. Born with good aesthetic appearance? Congrats, someone will pay to look at her nude body. The whore does not need to be proficient in any skill, not even whatever game she is pretending to play, in order for thirsty idiots to throw money at her. The only realm of competition within the e-thot industry comes as whether or not less attractive whores can manage to steal any paypigs away from whores with superior appearances.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
Just stick to fast food joints, ladies. It's a thankless job, but it saves you from future humiliation in cringe videos and your family finding out. Besides, when you see one e-thot, you've seen 'em all.
It's all about the downhill roller coaster ride of depravity and watching that journey from start to finish is worth every Bitcoin thrown at these virtual prostitutes.

Pocket Dragoon

you're disturbing my calm.
kiwifarms.net
> it requires some soft skills that go beyond just sitting in front of a camera.

No, no it does not. It is entirely based on the physical attractiveness of the whore. Born with good aesthetic appearance? Congrats, someone will pay to look at her nude body. The whore does not need to be proficient in any skill, not even whatever game she is pretending to play, in order for thirsty idiots to throw money at her. The only realm of competition within the e-thot industry comes as whether or not less attractive whores can manage to steal any paypigs away from whores with superior appearances.

Agreed.

But I noticed there's been an increase of thots with actual appreciable skills, who've up the game a bit; especially in the bedroom/podcast "DJ" set. These girls have obviously had parents who sunk serious cash into music training & instruments/gear, so now I see a lot of live-looping thots (some with actual musical chops),

But at least the thots now are a far cry from when Paris Hilton first decided to call herself a DJ; by that point, she'd ridden the rails one too many times.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What always gets me chuckling is the prospect of looking back on their behavior in 30 years from now. All that content is a sociocultural time capsule. It's gonna look awful in retrospect, especially as these people try to move on or live different lives. Hell, there's been such an explosion of thottery in the last decade that the collective sound of them all hitting the wall at once will likely be deafening.

Overly Serious

kiwifarms.net
What always gets me chuckling is the prospect of looking back on their behavior in 30 years from now. All that content is a sociocultural time capsule. It's gonna look awful in retrospect, especially as these people try to move on or live different lives. Hell, there's been such an explosion of thottery in the last decade that the collective sound of them all hitting the wall at once will likely be deafening.

Frankly, I think this is rubbish. It'll be like Eighties fashion - everyone was doing it and people will look back at videos and have a laugh not much differently than people look back at photos of themselves with big hair and over the top makeup.

Unless there's some massive wave of neo-Puritanism. And that's not something I'd look forward to.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
/pol/ had the right idea in reporting all these e-thot streamers to the IRS for undeclared income. It's fine if they want to make money off an internet based gig, but they should pay taxes like everyone else

Liber Pater

#IStandWithJurgenConings
kiwifarms.net
/pol/ had the right idea in reporting all these e-thot streamers to the IRS for undeclared income. It's fine if they want to make money off an internet based gig, but they should pay taxes like everyone else
I forget, did anything actually come of that? I heard that some people actually did get audited(?) but I never followed up to see if anyone actually had to pay back-taxes or face penalties. The IRS has been overstretched for years, so it would not surprise me if they didn't pursue anything.