Thot Tide -

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I forget, did anything actually come of that? I heard that some people actually did get audited(?) but I never followed up to see if anyone actually had to pay back-taxes or face penalties. The IRS has been overstretched for years, so it would not surprise me if they didn't pursue anything.
Unless you have scrupulously dotted your i's and crossed your t's, being audited will result in the IRS separating you from a chunk of your money. Depending on far back these e-thots were earning undeclared income, the IRS will also want to collect interest on the unpaid taxes.

Liber Pater

#IStandWithJurgenConings
kiwifarms.net
Unless you have scrupulously dotted your i's and crossed your t's, being audited will result in the IRS separating you from a chunk of your money. Depending on far back these e-thots were earning undeclared income, the IRS will also want to collect interest on the unpaid taxes.
But did anyone actually get caught underreporting as a result of the #ThotAudit? That's what I am curious about.