Thoughts on race mixing -

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
I don't think it could happen so long as we as a species continue to be spread across the globe. There will still be mutations among people that are beneficial or perceived beautiful and start to become dominant in some part of the world well before it spreads to others. Humans were all one "race" a long time ago…

Maybe in some apocalyptic scenario where all of humanity is reduced to a small group of people living in one area, or if maybe a couple hundred people land on Mars and start colonizing it or something, the one single race would come about in a few generations. But give it a few hundred more and we'd be right back to where we are now.

L50LasPak

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
kiwifarms.net
I think the entire premise of this question is just irrational in the first place. History has shown that it is consistently impossible to actually mix all of the races into one universal thing. There's always some limiting factor that prevents the world from homogenizing completely. Even the greatest empires in history, the Romans, the Mongols, the British and America could not fuck enough pussy to completely assimilate all of the cultures they subjugated. When you build an empire you mix in some ways but also new divides are eventually created because nobody can truly be friends/enemies with everyone.

There's a more modern version of this premise that says somehow genetic technology will make us all the same, but I disagree with even that one because if technology were ever to advance to that point things like skin tone, facial structure, gender, etc would become purely cosmetic features. There would cease to be races at that point and it would be nothing but trends. Which has its own unsettling implications but its definitely not going to be a society of people who all look and act the same. If anything, with that level of technology we would all look even more different and alien from each other than ever.

Obviously nobody on this planet wants everyone to merge into one amorphous blob of a species with no potential for differentiation, but the people who say shit like globalism or imperialism can accomplish that are full of shit. It not like there are any "pure" races on any kind of evolutionary model anyway. Things that don't change and assimilate by adopting advantageous features die out or hide in the far flung corners of the world where other things can't touch them. And in the process of doing that the resulting descendants end up developing their own differences so the cycle really never ends.

Deepland Bystander

kiwifarms.net
I'm not from the country where the concept of race that is used in America hasn't been a thing until very recently (due to internet brainrot) and the concept of 'miscegenation' isn't such an important thing.

Race is such a stupid concept evolutionary wise anyway because it is all continuum, the dividing line between white and black blurs a lot as you approach the Horn of Africa and the Middle East. There's no 'pure race' because species continually mix, mutate and changes. - Though I do understand that there is cultural aspects and that some people would like to be with someone who shares a similar cultural background. Although not everyone is like that, so I'd left that to anybody's preference.

Since human have tribalistic tendencies, even if people end up in homogeneous brown race (I doubt, like previous comments that people are going to look different because reasons), we'll find some way to see others as out-group anyway.

KonradCruise

kiwifarms.net
In America its objectively shitty to do because the end result is some tormented identity-void which will always get fucked with by your local pack of apes for not being black enough but still desperately want to be black no matter how white it is. Something else will end up filling that void, typically drugs, tatoos and piercings Ive seen this time and time again and I even drilled the oil when I was a more liberal individual and seen it first hand.
I see it now as essentially agreeing to spawn something with severe downs even when the doctor informs you that you are going to have a little retard of your own. And its why I take issue with the type of wignat who constantly has yellow fever.

The romans were reduced to a population of a few thousand at one point but even sicillians are almost entirely able to claim a lack of mohammed in their bloodstream, so I'm hopeful globohomo plan #1 ends up collapsing.

That Darn Mimic

Squeak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It just doesn't make sense. Formula 1 and Rally just don't belong together!

Jokes aside, in the grand scheme of life it'll happen or it won't. We are humans and ever changing and adapting. It won't affect very much at all.

• Optimistic
Reactions: SilkGnut

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
Personally, I enjoy "race-mixing" quite a bit.

Big picture as long as things are peaceful race-mixing only leads to minor personal inconveniences. (Although race-mixing has a negative impact on children. They end up having identity issues, not feeling like they belong, having to "pick a side", and having to overcompensate on one side or the other. Not sure if due to "race" or "culture" though)

The problem is if things are not peaceful. There was a study done that showed during war time, if things have broken down by racial/ethnic lines, people not apart of the ingroup(wives and kids) get treated like the enemy(killed) despite what their relationship status is to members of the community.

Sweet and Savoury

Null-like homunculus
kiwifarms.net
It's something that will to end up happening over time undoubtedly. Just as we will eventually have one culture across the globe as ever faster travel and communication merge us into a single community of linked individuals.

Is the loss of diversity to be mourned? Of course. Our world will be that much less rich in experience but perhaps it will finally bring about real peace. As we will all be the same no matter which nation you happened to get born into.

Or perhaps we will just keep finding smaller and smaller differences to "other" our fellow man. Tribalism runs deep in our veins and there is no fight more heated then between brothers.

I hope the former but honestly expect the latter. In the end I think it's in our very nature to wage war, even if it's a pointless and futile exercise...

L50LasPak

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
kiwifarms.net
In America its objectively shitty to do because the end result is some tormented identity-void which will always get fucked with by your local pack of apes for not being black enough but still desperately want to be black no matter how white it is. Something else will end up filling that void, typically drugs, tatoos and piercings Ive seen this time and time again and I even drilled the oil when I was a more liberal individual and seen it first hand.
This may seem like bait but honestly this is a decent point. Racial identity in America is so absolutely divided between black and white that people of mixed races do tend to get the short end of the stick because they can't fit into one neat category. The irony is that both black and white America are composed of mutts anyway and all of this tribalism is bullshit. I disagree with this state of affairs obviously, but I'm not going to pretend for a minute that it isn't happening.

Niggaplease

cat lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the entire premise of this question is just irrational in the first place. History has shown that it is consistently impossible to actually mix all of the races into one universal thing. There's always some limiting factor that prevents the world from homogenizing completely. Even the greatest empires in history, the Romans, the Mongols, the British and America could not fuck enough pussy to completely assimilate all of the cultures they subjugated. When you build an empire you mix in some ways but also new divides are eventually created because nobody can truly be friends/enemies with everyone.

There's a more modern version of this premise that says somehow genetic technology will make us all the same, but I disagree with even that one because if technology were ever to advance to that point things like skin tone, facial structure, gender, etc would become purely cosmetic features. There would cease to be races at that point and it would be nothing but trends. Which has its own unsettling implications but its definitely not going to be a society of people who all look and act the same. If anything, with that level of technology we would all look even more different and alien from each other than ever.

Obviously nobody on this planet wants everyone to merge into one amorphous blob of a species with no potential for differentiation, but the people who say shit like globalism or imperialism can accomplish that are full of shit. It not like there are any "pure" races on any kind of evolutionary model anyway. Things that don't change and assimilate by adopting advantageous features die out or hide in the far flung corners of the world where other things can't touch them. And in the process of doing that the resulting descendants end up developing their own differences so the cycle really never ends.
besides let's say all the races merged into one, well what if let say white became a recessive gene, get 2 people with a recessive white gene at least 1 out four will come out white and the other 3 will carry recessive white genes. you can only maintain like racial homgeanous for maybe like 1 or 2 generations until natural variation takes over.

K. V. Bones

The Internet Investigator
kiwifarms.net
Its fine to love who you love but dont love someone just because you want to race mix, that's cucked as fuck.

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
the entire world would be like latin america which is not good. It involves severe loss of identity and less social cohesion. Is not that it becomes one blob of only brown people, it just creates a million divisions and people atomized and self segregate even when living within the same communities.

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
kiwifarms.net
I only slept with one or two white women in my life. I typically dated outside of my race (mostly black or latina) but not because I was seeking it, but because that's just the way it happened. It's funny, because I get along very well with blacks and most of my friends are black, but i also hate BLM and have no hesitation to say "nigger" when appropriate.

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
Even if all nations merge into a globohomo libcuck new world order owned by Google, Disney, and George Soros, there will still be distinct ethnicities and cultures. Peoples will exchange with each other, join into new groups, break apart into new groups, migrate to new areas, slowly transform over time, and so on, like humans have been doing since forever.

People most likely will be in a very broad international culture when living in major cities, traveling, or going online while still retaining their local cultures at home. The international culture will remain Western and liberal and bottom, even if China takes over, because of its foundations in the Enlightenment and its establishment through Western capitalism.

There will be a trade-off between the international culture and local cultures. The international culture will pick up accoutrements of the local cultures but retain its foundations no matter what patchwork it wears. The local cultures will appropriate Western liberal ideas albeit in their own terms. The downside is that indigenous cultures and other small groups that cannot hold their own in the new world order will become extinct. In a way, everyone will become whiter despite all the fear-mongering from poltards.

Actually, forget the will-be part. We've already been here for some time. Ethnic groups still exist and still hate each other despite Soros's master plan to turn us into cream-colored mongoloids.

Reactions: SparklyFetuses
Tags
None