thread for unbelievably poorly-drawn art? -

Emo Crow Fumikage

I’m not autistic, just a little slow
kiwifarms.net

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
You know, I think this is quite possibly the first time I've looked at a DA-tier drawing and not be able to figure out exactly what the sperg in question is trying to depict. I'm honestly curious if the other users in this discord you got this from actively praised the artist or if they just ignored it? Wouldn't be surprised if they did praise them though, considering discord's one big safe-space/hugbox.

If we're talking art that's been drawn bad on purpose, then how about PrinceBases? The account's dead, but my god are there some real "gems" from the account's heyday that made it into multiple Worst of DA compilations.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Emo Crow Fumikage

I’m not autistic, just a little slow
kiwifarms.net
You know, I think this is quite possibly the first time I've looked at a DA-tier drawing and not be able to figure out exactly what the sperg in question is trying to depict. I'm honestly curious if the other users in this discord you got this from actively praised the artist or if they just ignored it? Wouldn't be surprised if they did praise them though, considering discord's one big safe-space/hugbox.

If we're talking art that's been drawn bad on purpose, then how about PrinceBases? The account's dead, but my god are there some real "gems" from the account's heyday that made it into multiple Worst of DA compilations.

I remember PrinceBases from my dA days. Jesus.
No, I wouldn’t say it got much a reaction. This guys’s submitted a few drawings and they’re godawful, and I’ve been tempted to flat-out tell him that he’s shit. Surprised I haven’t.

Tags
None