thread for unbelievably poorly-drawn art? -

Emo Crow Fumikage

I’m not autistic, just a little slow
kiwifarms.net
Bringing this thread back from the dead because I have something ridiculous to share. I’ve seen varying levels of god-awful here and there on the good ol’ Interwebs, but this is a complete fucking joke. The genius responsible for these atrocious, child-level-quality pieces of art claims to be 20 years old, too, which makes the shitty quality all the more hilarious. Add to the fact that she thinks she is “nOnBiNaRy” (I say “she” because I’ve noticed that most people who claim to be nonbinary are females, and I have actually heard her voice in a recording and seen a couple pictures of her because she was dumb enough to put that sort of thing out on a public Discord server) and you have a tragically amusing piece of shit.
She also aggressively ships her OC with Fire Man from Mega Man, whom she is disturbingly obsessed with, and talks in this shitty roleplay-style fuckery despite having been told repeatedly to knock it off. It’s pretty fucking funny.
So the person I mentioned here, as it turns out, is making a shitty wiki for her shitty characters and fanfiction. I don't think there's much on it yet but I can totally put the link around here somewhere; either on this thread or if there's a better thread, feel free to point me to it.

Reactions: The 8 of Spades

Emo Crow Fumikage

kiwifarms.net
Someone took the time to make this. I don't want to be alive on this earth anymore.
I have no words to express the incredible and probably unreasonable anger this makes me feel. Seeing characters that I like from media that I enjoy butchered like this somehow feels really offensive.

ReallyCoolSlav

The Really Cool Slav
kiwifarms.net
Someone I knew in high-school draws stuff like this and sent it to me on facebook a lot. After ignoring him for a while, I finally told him it's shit. He removed and blocked me almost instantly lol.
shit art.jpgshit art 2.jpgshit art 3.jpgshit art 4.jpgshit art 5.jpgshit art 6.jpg

Also, I have a shit-ton more through some chatlogs if you guys wanna see them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Badfishhh

I got in a fight with a door and I lost.
kiwifarms.net
I have no words to express the incredible and probably unreasonable anger this makes me feel. Seeing characters that I like from media that I enjoy butchered like this somehow feels really offensive.
Same? Mista is one of my absolute favorites too. I've a ton of images of botched part 5 characters. That seems to be the part people fuck up the most.

Someone I knew in high-school draws stuff like this and sent it to me on facebook a lot. After ignoring him for a while, I finally told him it's shit. He removed and blocked me almost instantly lol.
Bruh, I know someone who does the same thing, and his art looks similar to that too. I met him when I was 14 because he's was friends with my brother, and he liked my art and said he wanted my honest opinion. When I essentially told him it was trash (and I actually tried to be respectful with my wording.), he was super pissed and basically told my brother that he didn't want to come to our house anymore. He got in contact with me recently (my brother gave him my # because he's a moron who doesn't value my privacy) and his art looks the exact same. I'm almost 100% convinced that people who start out drawing in this style never grow out of it.

ReallyCoolSlav

The Really Cool Slav
kiwifarms.net
Bruh, I know someone who does the same thing, and his art looks similar to that too. I met him when I was 14 because he's was friends with my brother, and he liked my art and said he wanted my honest opinion. When I essentially told him it was trash (and I actually tried to be respectful with my wording.), he was super pissed and basically told my brother that he didn't want to come to our house anymore. He got in contact with me recently (my brother gave him my # because he's a moron who doesn't value my privacy) and his art looks the exact same. I'm almost 100% convinced that people who start out drawing in this style never grow out of it.
Oh yeah I tried being respectful at first, I tried giving some some genuine advice the first few times he sent them. I told him "Work on perspective, basic line-work, study some basic anatomy, don't draw on the paper with the force of a hydraulic press." But after telling him that a few times, he kept doing the same thing over and over. So I started ignoring him and he said "You never give any criticism!!!", then I jokingly said it's edgy teenager cringe. That's when he got mad and removed and blocked me soon after.

Here's one of the pics he drew on paper:

Attachments

Badfishhh

I got in a fight with a door and I lost.
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah I tried being respectful at first, I tried giving some some genuine advice the first few times he sent them. I told him "Work on perspective, basic line-work, study some basic anatomy, don't draw on the paper with the force of a hydraulic press." But after telling him that a few times, he kept doing the same thing over and over. So I started ignoring him and he said "You never give any criticism!!!", then I jokingly said it's edgy teenager cringe. That's when he got mad and removed and blocked me soon after.

Here's one of the pics he drew on paper:
Dude, I feel your pain. It's always these kinds of artists that are the most defensive. Like, they have bigger egos than most and would rather die than see their "art" get criticized.

ReallyCoolSlav

The Really Cool Slav
kiwifarms.net
Dude, I feel your pain. It's always these kinds of artists that are the most defensive. Like, they have bigger egos than most and would rather die than see their "art" get criticized.
Yeah, it genuinely sucks lmao. I'll admit, my art isn't amazing by any means, but it's also not god awful like this stuff. When someone tells me it's bad, I ask "What areas can I improve on?" and try taking it to heart. It's more trouble than it's worth to get mad about someone saying your work is bad/shit/trash/etc. The time you spend getting butthurt and raging about it could be spent improving your stuff.

Emo Crow Fumikage

kiwifarms.net
So why did he send you this stuff? Was it unsolicited?
Same? Mista is one of my absolute favorites too. I've a ton of images of botched part 5 characters. That seems to be the part people fuck up the most.
I know I’m going to regret this, but show more.
I want to see shitty Narancia drawings and weep for him.

ShortBusDriver

kiwifarms.net

This is an actual page from an actual Marvel comic that they expect people to spend money for.

I mean, back in the day, Marvel Comics was all about quality. They never released anything as bad as--

--oh fuck.

(And no, this isn't Rob Liefeld. It's someone trying to draw like like him because that's what you did back in 1991-1992.)

BONUS!

FUCK YOU ANATOMY CLASS!
Wow, I really thought that Deadpool was drawn by Rob Liefeld becuase it looks exactly like his work on Youngblood

Emo Crow Fumikage

kiwifarms.net
Anything I draw tbh.
Being entirely serious when I say this, but you cannot possibly be worse than... This:
ohgodwhatthefuckisthis.jpg
Seriously, what the hell is this supposed to be?
I should also add that this is another drawing by the 20 y/o I mentioned a few posts ago along with a showcase of her shitty art.

Tags
None