[THREAD RETIRED] Isabella Loretta Janke / Bella the Chris-Chan Incest Troll and her clique of extremely sick people - Original thread. Historical purposes only. Not updated. Refer to forum for current info/discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narr Then

What's up wi' thi' narr, mardy arse
kiwifarms.net
New fags? You made your profile in 2020. I was around during the ip leaks. A lot of us came back for this shit because we are older now but when you burn the golden cow you must pay. I forgot my login details it’s been a while.
This one rang then texted Fiona as soon as gibi doxed her in the middle of the night to 'warn her'.

No oldfag would do that.
after the faggot gibi went on a ruse cruise she went from freaked out to meltdown status
Makes sense now.

Basalasas

Black visions from the satellite sky...
kiwifarms.net
FOR $500: Who was the first user to mention Fiona, who has been the primary focus of shitposting and socking in this thread?
1628072409256.png

whore loving dragon

kiwifarms.net
Alternatively, if your step-mom is a psychologist you're going to know the right terms to search for...

Especially when she's a psychologist who sprouts stuff like the following :

View attachment 2410870
and
View attachment 2410873

That kind of thing permeates into people's minds, especially if you grow up with it, as Isabella has. Add in her narc disorder and you have someone who fancies herself a mastermind, convinced she's got the birthright tools to back her up.

This kind of psychology - the whole "passive positive reinforcement" shit is exact what Bella was doing on her call with her "Oh, that's great, wow you did it" pacing. Always putting the emphasis on Chris and not on herself. Chris did it, because Chris decided to do it. She feigns ignorance, "Oh wow, I didn't know Barb was into it like that".

Anyone who cannot see through her manipulation is an dumbass. Never mind the fact that Bella is controlling the narrative and only releasing heavily redacted pieces of conversations between her and Chris - she's showing you what she wants you to see.

The fact that people are still giving her the benefit of the doubt that she didn't coerce Chris is negating to consider what she's NOT showing, what she hasn't leaked.

She didn't gain trust that she'd be "the only one he'd tell" by casual conversation. To get to that point there would have had to have been a lot of passive coercive mind games going on. The carrot of fucking Fiona was not a carrot to Chris and Bella knows that, that's why she released that part of the audio later. She thinks it reaffirms her story that she didn't know anything and she was just having a casual conversation with Chris, to wit the topic of fucking Barb was a complete surprise to her.

Though, notice the complete lack of shock and surprise in her voice.

You can tell a lot by what a person doesn't say. Especially when extracting information that the other person believes they are controlling the narrative on.
If @GiBi wants to be a journalist, instead of an internet autist, he'd be best to learn that fast.
I want to add one possible lead about Bella's mom btw, nothing concrete here but:

Bella comments on one of her Reddit accounts here about being a psychopath/sociopath. She has purged this account but this post with her Reddit name is archived somewhere in the thread, I just can't dig for it atm
1628072103939.png

She uses the term "PEA deficiencies". I have never heard this before so I search for it hoping to find more Bella posts.

I find Google Books hits from 80s-90s psychology textbooks (the kind Bella's mother the psychologist would have read) and the only other mention of "PEA deficiencies" I find on Reddit is this:

/u/badbiosvictim1 is the creator of /r/Electromagnetics, a subreddit seemingly about documenting harmful effects of electromagnetic fields on human brains and biology
1628072291080.png

Bella, in her Naruto incest fanfiction account (btw she wiped this 7 hours ago so it is 100% her) says this in the bio:
1628072425472.png

"Im into engineering and electromagnetism"

Did Bella's mother introduce her to this /r/Electromagnetism stuff? Food for thought
For summary the connection is
Bella mentions extremely rare old psychology term "PEA deficiencies" > Badbiosvictim1 is the only other person to say this term on reddit > Badbiosvictim1 created "/r/electromagnetism" > Bella says in Naruto fanfic acct she is "into electromagnetism and shit"

I investigated /u/Badbiosvictim1's account but I was not able to discern whether or not it's Bella's mother, probably because that person (whoever they are) is paranoid as fuck. it's made more complicated by the fact that Bella's family is rich and travels a lot and has multiple locations, so it's hard to pin them down anywhere.

Attachments

• 1628072261351.png
    1628072261351.png
    5 KB · Views: 88

Pargon

A Coward Unrepentant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hours back, but
She says that she wants to make it known that she did not try to plant or water the seed of incest in Chris's mind.
Of course this is what she’s concerned about. It’s what could most implicate her in the legal side of things. Cui bono? Who benefits? This needs to be asked whenever someone like this presents any information.

user_

just another user of this forum
kiwifarms.net
Ok so I come back from being asleep and there's 70 new pages and the OP isn't a very good place for a catch up wtf happened while I was gone?

Bonktrash

Can you fix her?
kiwifarms.net
FOR $500: Who was the first user to mention Fiona, who has been the primary focus of shitposting and socking in this thread?
View attachment 2410969

Ding Ding Ding

Fiona only ever became a focus due to WCT and Fiona is so lulzy (She actually wants to fuck chris) that all the normies keep orbiting her thinking she HAS to be more involved

Now we know WCT is highly suspect and likely involved, why did he direct us to Fiona in the first place?

Probably An Autist

mergers are gay
kiwifarms.net
Skip ~200-300, it's just autistic sperging by a journalist, oddly new accounts sperging in rather oddly harmonious unison, and.... something about editted screenshots.

It's getting spicy again.
I left at 300~ after I'd already read the retardation. 90% of lolcow threads are tards being tards so it's not like it's any different than usual. I'll live.

💗Freddie Freaker💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, with what we know so far, it does not seem that they actively influenced him directly or intentionally

This is not discounting the possibility that Bella may have shared her sick loli/incest fanfics with Chris that might have inadvertently steered him down this path

But no, nobody seems to have been telling chris to fuck his mom as far as we know

(or whoever told him to fuck his mom is part of a yet undiscovered ween crew, possibly one of the assorted deities- if they are even real)
I would agree with you, but the way bella has been squirming is suspicious. If she didn't actively influence him to break the law, why isn't she posting proof? It's weird, man.

Basalasas

Black visions from the satellite sky...
kiwifarms.net
Ding Ding Ding

Fiona only ever became a focus due to WCT and Fiona is so lulzy (She actually wants to fuck chris) that all the normies keep orbiting her thinking she HAS to be more involved

Now we know WCT is highly suspect and likely involved, why did he direct us to Fiona in the first place?
It's possible WCT and Bella both agreed at some point to make Fiona the scapegoat.

derpherp2

kiwifarms.net
Ding Ding Ding

Not only that, but Everfree is apparently an important thing.
And also look at what WCT is saying, did you notice he didn't mention one person at all?

Yep, it is a bit weird in hindsight that Bella isn't mentioned. I wonder why. Especially since - if my timeline shit is correct, Bella was the one that introduced Fiona to the CWC incest thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.