Thread Watch -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

saltnpepe

Butt Froster
kiwifarms.net
Lads, how about a mastodon.social thread? So many profoundly exceptional individuals take refuge there because Twitter is just too triggering. Their entire English speaking userbase is a lolcow.

Reactions: FierceBrosnan

chadmuska

Going to the store to get some cigars
kiwifarms.net
The razorfist thread is pretty bad, in fact I'd go as far as to say its probably the worst manosphere thread on the site. That's not to say he isn't a cow, anyone who jacks off on webcam and then doxes themselves in the process warrants a thread, but the OP was a fag with a noted political bias towards anyone right-leaning and/or a trump voter (making a list of every alt-right kiwi being one of his last hurrahs before getting throttled and banned) and by god does it show in this particular thread:
upload_2017-12-3_19-1-55.png

upload_2017-12-3_19-2-34.png

upload_2017-12-3_19-4-47.png

upload_2017-12-3_19-6-14.png

upload_2017-12-3_19-7-23.png
Asterisk is banned so that's half the problem solved, but everything up to about page 7 is still fairly unreadable and also fucking boring. It boils down to "he likes michael jackson who may or may not be a kidfucker, he likes kane from the WWE and he likes trump and these are all COWacteristics because I said so" with the occasional "I like razorfist!" post/mention of old event from the ED article/policial spergfight inbetween. A total rewrite of the OP and some fat-trimming would seriously help it now that Daniel is becoming a politicow on podcasts and twitter.

LikeicareKF

Always remember, Null favours me over you
kiwifarms.net
The razorfist thread is pretty bad, in fact I'd go as far as to say its probably the worst manosphere thread on the site. That's not to say he isn't a cow, anyone who jacks off on webcam and then doxes themselves in the process warrants a thread, but the OP was a fag with a noted political bias towards anyone right-leaning and/or a trump voter (making a list of every alt-right kiwi being one of his last hurrahs before getting throttled and banned) and by god does it show in this particular thread:
Asterisk is banned so that's half the problem solved, but everything up to about page 7 is still fairly unreadable and also fucking boring. It boils down to "he likes michael jackson who may or may not be a kidfucker, he likes kane from the WWE and he likes trump and these are all COWacteristics because I said so" with the occasional "I like razorfist!" post/mention of old event from the ED article/policial spergfight inbetween. A total rewrite of the OP and some fat-trimming would seriously help it now that Daniel is becoming a politicow on podcasts and twitter.
Wrestling is for autistics tho

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Do we have any threads for internet druggies? I'm talking erowid, bluelight, r/nootropics and other placebo gargling lolcows trying to open their third eye with phenibut anal suppositories.
I haven't seen any except for the one druggie @RichardMongler did a thread on, the Tumblr Drug Fandom thread, the one on methed-up-samurai (also in the tumblr subforum), and a bit of discussion about some Goon druggies in the SomethingAwful thread. There's some good shit (pun intended) out there that we seem to be lacking in at the moment that could be fixed by exploring the drug part of the internet for cows.

• Informative
Reactions: saltnpepe

Big_Boss

Pretty tasty
kiwifarms.net
Should we have a community watch on fujoshi/Twitter lesbians? They're picking up steam on Twitter at least, being the most vocal and drama prone shippers on any site lately. A lot are nonbinary lesbians and drool over fictional male characters taking it up the butt, they like dicks way too much for being lesbians.

Of course we could have a overall fujoshi community thread instead, unlike regular shippers they're more... eccentric.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Should we have a community watch on fujoshi/Twitter lesbians? They're picking up steam on Twitter at least, being the most vocal and drama prone shippers on any site lately. A lot are nonbinary lesbians and drool over fictional male characters taking it up the butt, they like dicks way too much for being lesbians.

Of course we could have a overall fujoshi community thread instead, unlike regular shippers they're more... eccentric.
This could work if we can distinguise where the line between shippers and Fujos is.

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: Y2K Baby

Big_Boss

Pretty tasty
kiwifarms.net
This could work if we can distinguise where the line between shippers and Fujos is.
I was thinking about having the potential thread focus on the Western fujoshi subculture, because I find the people more interesting then the shipping wars. They're something special and go beyond regular shippers at times. I'm still collecting screenshots and info for the thread though, trying not to focus it on ships as I go along.

KookiesNKreem

She's 600 So It's OK
kiwifarms.net
I was wondering: if you have an opinion about an old thread, can you make a new one or do you have to comment on the older one? I saw the Fake Goth thread and wanted to share my thoughts, but wasn't sure if I would be yelled at for necroing or not.

Slap47

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking about having the potential thread focus on the Western fujoshi subculture, because I find the people more interesting then the shipping wars. They're something special and go beyond regular shippers at times. I'm still collecting screenshots and info for the thread though, trying not to focus it on ships as I go along.
I'd have a bit to contribute. This community is largely just a Tumblr thing though.

The thing they have for big youtuber e-celebs (Markiplier) would be noteworthy.

Was thinking of a Facepunch thread but that'd opening post would have to be massive.

Tags
None