Threads you are too lazy to make - ...or threads you would like to see

BillionBisonBucks

Soon will be worth five billion pounds
kiwifarms.net
Just saw the video of Annalise Nielsen making an ass of herself in a lyft over a hula girl, a bit of reading shows she has an 'online girls only sorority'. It smells promising, but my Spokeo account hasn't been paid in years, and doing this shit manually is harrrrrd.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Just saw the video of Annalise Nielsen making an ass of herself in a lyft over a hula girl, a bit of reading shows she has an 'online girls only sorority'. It smells promising, but my Spokeo account hasn't been paid in years, and doing this shit manually is harrrrrd.
The driver should have just kicked her ass to the curb. What a fucking lunatic.

Reactions: silentprincess

Kataomoi00

Your Token Optimist
kiwifarms.net
I'm not too sure if he warrants a thread, but after watching these videos I think anti-feminist youtuber The Athiest Gamer may be somebody of interest.

(as far as I know he deleted the original video - he basically makes fun of a 14-year-old girl's weight while he himself is a 24-year-old grown man)

(The Athiest Gamer refuses to pay a 14 year old girl $50 after losing a bet - said bet being that by the time he uploaded his original video, the girl would've blocked the like/dislike and comments on her video. One comment thread later, he says the 14 year old girl should kill herself for all he cares. He also complains about other anti-feminist youtubers getting way more subscribers than him even though he was "on YouTube longer")

Haven't watched the live stream yet, but here ya go!

Last edited:

José Mourinho

The Special One
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was planning to make something sports related due to the salt that's coming out now but pretty lazy and not much salt atm for now

Brandobaris

Too Autistic for KiwiFarms
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking about making more threads about certain things. But since my threads and/or posts tend to get deleted because some person the moderators are friends with or some girl they are trying to impress don't like it, I feel its a useless effort. I'm just tired of the constant trollshielding you guys do when you get butthurt about something. Catch ya. I'm sure you cannibalise each other soon enough.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking about making more threads about certain things. But since my threads and/or posts tend to get deleted because some person the moderators are friends with or some girl they are trying to impress don't like it, I feel its a useless effort. I'm just tired of the constant trollshielding you guys do when you get butthurt about something. Catch ya. I'm sure you cannibalise each other soon enough.

instead of blaming everyone else, maybe think it might be an issue self reflection could solve?

José Mourinho

The Special One
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You should make a thread about Mr Enter then lol

Also gonna undelete the thread but not gonna open it

WhatNemesisMeans

Goddamn degenerates...
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to make a "What do you think will finally kill Chris ?" thread, but something tells me the mods will go apeshit on its ass before it's even three posts long.

patchwork

But you're always eating donuts!
kiwifarms.net
A general crowdfunding thread would be interesting, seeing as there's so many that are just dead in the water or never delivered on what they were supposed to do. There's a lot of them connected to some of our notable lolcows already but I'd like to see some small time ones float around too.
I've been wanting to make the thread but I honestly only know of Tumblr-based ones or the extremely notable ones like MN9, and it spans much, much larger than that. Also I'm a pretty shit writer who couldn't make it interesting.

Pikimon

Exceptionally Overachieving Mexican
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this why you hate women?