Tickle-heads (The ASMR Community)

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

3holeDonkeyPunch

kiwifarms.net
Probably people being creepers on her. Theres quite a few ASMR people who just up and leave due to stalking or overall creeper behavior. Shes been around for awhile so I wonder what it could really be.
I remember she got really butthurt when people got creepy about her selling her used yoga pants, so I could see her being thin-skinned enough to delete twitter over people asking for bobs and vagene.

Edit: screenshots for anyone who cares
Screenshot_20210405-115318.pngScreenshot_20210405-115328.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently she's been wanting to quit for a while? Probably a combination of creeps, simps, and people who still hate on her for being a spoiled little rich girl who invented a piss poor app to make money with her scammy friends.

Govt. Shitposting Machine

Spread the love, give a family member HPV today
kiwifarms.net
If Gibi thinks people being creepy about her used clothing is bad, then I'm glad she's never stumbled upon 8chan's old ASMR board. Not sure if there's archives but there used to be threads dedicated to making deep fakes of different ASMR content creators, Gibi included. No I am not a deviant why do you ask
Shit was so bad there the new ASMR board on 8kun needed a rule to stop people from making degrading and harassing others.
Apparently she's been wanting to quit for a while? Probably a combination of creeps, simps, and people who still hate on her for being a spoiled little rich girl who invented a piss poor app to make money with her scammy friends.
At least disliking Gibi for the little scam she pulled is understandable. The fucking Reddit AMA about the app was people asking entirely valid questions about it and she kept getting overly defensive about it. Nobody is gonna pay like $10 a month to go towards people who already have Patreons and some who don't even make content anymore!

DontEatThat

Not my fault
kiwifarms.net
I forgot all about that app. I get the idea, but it just makes you look greedy.

If Gibi thinks people being creepy about her used clothing is bad, then I'm glad she's never stumbled upon 8chan's old ASMR board.
I could imagine how messed up that would be. There was a creator a few years ago I actually liked and she stumbled upon a few posts about her and someone got her info. She just nuked her account and all videos. Its sad to see that beyond the egocentric, eccentric and over sexualized content creators you had some decent nice people out there that get scared off.
What they say is true, this is why we cant have nice things.

iSaidShhh

Father John Misty Dawn Pedofucker
kiwifarms.net
There was a creator a few years ago I actually liked and she stumbled upon a few posts about her and someone got her info. She just nuked her account and all videos
Was this Jellybean Nose? I remember something similar happening with her.

Govt. Shitposting Machine

Spread the love, give a family member HPV today
kiwifarms.net
Was this Jellybean Nose? I remember something similar happening with her.
iirc It was Pastel Cutie, the girl who had glasses and did videos on coding in Python and making 3D Voxel games. Very small channel. There was a thread for her and several of the anons was borderline obsessed with her, especially one that typed in a "owo" style and was delusional enough to think he was her girlfriend or some shit like that. Which was extra sad because she pretty heavily implied she was a lesbian with her RP videos.
Though theres some other post on Reddit that implies it was because of the murder of that /r9k/ girl but with the activity in that thread (it was VERY popular, if only because of the autistic anons) I'm inclining more on the 8chan theory.
Of course there's probably other video creators that deleted due to this board, but this was the one I remember the most clearly due to the insanity of that fucking thread.

Last edited:

Polexia Aphrodisia

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Gibi thinks people being creepy about her used clothing is bad, then I'm glad she's never stumbled upon 8chan's old ASMR board. Not sure if there's archives but there used to be threads dedicated to making deep fakes of different ASMR content creators, Gibi included. No I am not a deviant why do you ask
Hah, this is where the deepfakes of Angelica came from! Interesting!

Angelica depresses me more and more each video. She barely does whatever "theme" the video has, she just rambles obnoxiously at the camera and throws in some social justice for flavor. It's really frustrating because her rambling is never relaxing and often just irritating.

iSaidShhh

Father John Misty Dawn Pedofucker
kiwifarms.net
I think I've brought these two up before, but holy shit, this channel is fucking bleak.

Liz is the younger one and Kim is the older one, always left and right. They're a mother-daughter duo, and I can't tell if they obsessively curate their comments or if they're just not really on mainstream ASMR's radar. Kim has never seemed as enthusiastic as Liz, and over the last year or so her teeth and skin have gotten progressively worse, although the enamel damage on both of them has been super obvious over the last couple of months (Liz always has chipmunk cheeks and obviously inflamed salivary glands, Kim seems to not show it as badly). They upload three to four times a week and it's always a huge candy/dessert binge.

It makes me wonder how Hunnibee manages to keep her teeth so freakishly white. All of them must have horrifically sensitive teeth at this point, so I would think whitening would hurt.

Ear

kiwifarms.net
Jisu ASMR continues to melt down - lots of random depressed livestreams of his ceiling while he low-key emotionally abuses his fans for not 'getting' him. (the fans that crowdfunded $70k to help him with his legal troubles and send him constant love and well-wishes). While insisting it's not poor MH and it's because people won't do what he wants (generally unclear)

Nothing worse than mental illness and a lack of self-awareness.

Polexia Aphrodisia

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This just in: the only ASMR artist that matters is Angelica.

She's a hardcore SJW and she's more interested in yammering in her videos than actually doing triggers and sticking to whatever the idea of the roleplay is supposed to be. But every now and then she puts out something pretty decent.