Tickle-heads (The ASMR Community)

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Toolbox

Buy dat dawgs
kiwifarms.net
I think I've brought these two up before, but holy shit, this channel is fucking bleak.

Liz is the younger one and Kim is the older one, always left and right. They're a mother-daughter duo, and I can't tell if they obsessively curate their comments or if they're just not really on mainstream ASMR's radar. Kim has never seemed as enthusiastic as Liz, and over the last year or so her teeth and skin have gotten progressively worse, although the enamel damage on both of them has been super obvious over the last couple of months (Liz always has chipmunk cheeks and obviously inflamed salivary glands, Kim seems to not show it as badly). They upload three to four times a week and it's always a huge candy/dessert binge.

It makes me wonder how Hunnibee manages to keep her teeth so freakishly white. All of them must have horrifically sensitive teeth at this point, so I would think whitening would hurt.
Even discounting the gross aspect of binging on pounds of chocolate for a quick buck, this barely even seems like asmr. There's clear jump cuts in the audio, they randomly add loud ass stock music that completely drowns out the other audio, and on top of that they add shock sound effects. This would be annoying as hell to attempt to fall asleep to. Are they even trying?

3holeDonkeyPunch

kiwifarms.net
Why does Gibi ASMR keep making her Twitter account private? Can someone who follows her please post a screenshot of her most recent tweets?
I don't follow her, but a few months back she was getting ass-damaged that people would dare to sexualise her. This could be a continuation of that.

goodgrief

Free like a bird, maybe a pigeon.
kiwifarms.net
This ugly mf is genuinely making gun ASMR and youtube doesn't mind. Just don't say the word fuck in a video. No one in the comments thinks this is weird in any way. Gone are the days when ear licking ASMR was strange.

He put his 3 year old niece on his channel. And then made this video...how the fuck isn't this bizarre to everyone😆

iSaidShhh

Father John Misty Dawn Pedofucker
kiwifarms.net

Karuna Satori relapsed and explains in painstaking detail how her status as a Chronic Pain Warrior means that it isn't actually her fault at all. In other news, water remains wet.

She also addresses for (to me, at least) the first time that Gibi's husband Ben is her manager. I really want to know who else is in their stable.

Coily

kiwifarms.net
"Writing an Angry Letter to Newsweek with a Gossen Tippa ASMR" it's a unexploited market.

The Last Stand

It's mine, x3. Whose world is this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This ugly mf is genuinely making gun ASMR and youtube doesn't mind. Just don't say the word fuck in a video. No one in the comments thinks this is weird in any way. Gone are the days when ear licking ASMR was strange.

He put his 3 year old niece on his channel. And then made this video...how the fuck isn't this bizarre to everyone😆
Of course he's Black.

CiaphasCain

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖒𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖗 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖘
kiwifarms.net
Ephemeral Rift / Paul
Ephemeral Rift has been mentioned a few times in this thread but most people don't know the drama surrounding him, so I may as well post it here for anybody who wants a good laugh.

friendlyguy.jpeg

Ephemeral Rift has been around in the ASMR-sphere for over a decade, his oldest video is 9 years old but that's because his older videos were deleted. Rift was popular for his bizarre ideas and the amount of effort he put into his videos during the early days of ASMR. During the early days of ASMR there were only a handful of top-tier creators and most of them kept in contact through Facebook, it was here that Rift showed who really was.

touchERsballs.jpg

pie.png

Rift likes to portray himself in his videos as a friendly, educated father of two with a big imagination but in reality, Ephemeral Rift is a creepy, Anarcho-Communist egomaniac who hates seeing others succeed (especially women).

ego1.jpeg

ego2.jpeg

ego3.jpeg

Rift has so much experience dealing with bullies.

ego4.jpg

The ASMR Reddit became aware of Ephemeral Rift's behavior and eventually a Youtuber known as Accidentally Graceful posted an image dump on Reddit. These images are in seemingly random order and no context is given but its not complicated to understand. Rift sometimes posted under accounts named after his characters, Paul Clemmons and William Clemmons.

Let's start with the fact that Rift is not a fan of women, especially those in ASMR as he believes they use their 'sex appeal' to steal views from him.

waman1.jpeg

waman2.jpeg

waman3.jpeg

Ephemeral Rift's incredibly shitty comments escalated when he decided to start a war with Heather Feather and GentleWhispering, two channels that are super vanilla and don't represent the types of channels that he supposedly hates. Obviously the reason why he hates Heather and Gentle is because they wouldn't work with him and when his comments toward them became unbearable they blocked him, this led him to believe that the top ASMR creators were conspiring against him. Most of the saved images are out of context but its just autistic bickering from Rift that most people completely ignored. Those who he did manage to do a collaboration with never worked with him again.

sincere1.jpeg

sincere2.jpeg

crazy1.jpeg

crazy2.jpeg

blocked.jpeg
crazy3.jpeg

crazy4.jpg

reddit.jpg

And that's pretty much it for Ephemeral Rift, he appears to have learnt his lesson as he's deleted all of his social media but he basically lives in exile from the community. I'd also like to note that Heather Feather actually quit Youtube because of the severe amount of harassment she received from people like Rift, she now rarely uploads with her last video being uploaded about a year ago.

Last edited:

CiaphasCain

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖒𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖗 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖘
kiwifarms.net
@alter ego 2.0 I can't quote your post, probably because you just registered today, but this forum is not an autistic Illuminati. Your entire post is just speculation with no real evidence and nobody gives a shit if you "called him out" and got banned on Twitter.
I used to be a weeaboo myself and I was really obsessed with j-fashion as a tween/teenager (particularly harajuku decora fashion and visual kei).
Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards.

Ear

kiwifarms.net
I never knew that about Ephemeral Rift. Malignant narcissism is clearly quite the drug, you'd think he'd rein in his weird sex thoughts and overt misogyny a bit to get the VIEW$, but couldn't even do that.

Please don't tell me you've got any dirt on Tirar a Deguello, otherwise the pool of safe ASMR father figures is looking very dry.

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never knew that about Ephemeral Rift. Malignant narcissism is clearly quite the drug, you'd think he'd rein in his weird sex thoughts and overt misogyny a bit to get the VIEW$, but couldn't even do that.

Please don't tell me you've got any dirt on Tirar a Deguello, otherwise the pool of safe ASMR father figures is looking very dry.
What about that Kiwi guy (Aussie?) whose shirt always sounded like paper

3holeDonkeyPunch

kiwifarms.net
@alter ego 2.0 I can't quote your post, probably because you just registered today, but this forum is not an autistic Illuminati. Your entire post is just speculation with no real evidence and nobody gives a shit if you "called him out" and got banned on Twitter.

Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards.
Their whole comment reeks of "I sent nudes to a YouTuber when I was 17 and they didn't marry me so now it's all grooming/rape"

DontEatThat

Not my fault
kiwifarms.net
Ephemeral is certainly a weird person and I always got that vibe from him that he was like that. Viewing a few of his stuff you kind of do get an image that hes a bitter man. He comes off as someone who is jealous of people who are more successful or looks down on those who are not as well known in the community. Im surprised hes married with kids with how he comes off at times.

Its kind of shitty how in this weird community how so many creators just drop everything and quit altogether because of harassment. Some of those individuals had made some good content that ill still enjoy from time to time. I just get tired of someone who was making enjoyable videos for fun and making friends gets harassed by other creators or internet randos.

3holeDonkeyPunch

kiwifarms.net
Ephemeral is certainly a weird person and I always got that vibe from him that he was like that. Viewing a few of his stuff you kind of do get an image that hes a bitter man. He comes off as someone who is jealous of people who are more successful or looks down on those who are not as well known in the community. Im surprised hes married with kids with how he comes off at times.
He's definitely salty, but I understand why at least. Dude chose a type of content that came to be dominated by hot chicks doing hot chick shit. Like dudes on Twitch right before all the titty streamers showed up.

I don't think that Erin timony or Gibi are significantly better at ASMR than anyone else, for example. The former is much better at makeup than ASMR for example, but she's cute so she gets the views. Same deal with Gibi except I can't say what her personal talent even is besides cute.

So for dudes who tried to make a living out of the genre it can feel a bit like they're ignored, or don't get their due, but that's just how it goes. Better to move on, or shut up about it, than to bitch endlessly on the internet about it.

Twitch is for hot chicks to twerk for subs in a hot tub, ASMR is hot chicks tongue fucking ear shaped microphones.

It ees what it ees

iSaidShhh

Father John Misty Dawn Pedofucker
kiwifarms.net
Phoenician Sailor, RaphyTaffy, and Tirar are all still pretty safe as far as I know. Same with MassageASMR.

It is still very funny to me that Phoenician Sailor did, like, two collabs with Rift and peaced out.

He's definitely salty, but I understand why at least. Dude chose a type of content that came to be dominated by hot chicks doing hot chick shit. Like dudes on Twitch right before all the titty streamers showed up.
The thing is, when Rift started this weird crusade, there basically weren't any hot chicks doing weird sex shit to ear mics and claiming it was ASMR. The only people I can think of that had any kind of popularity back in 2014-2016 were AmalZD and Hungry Lips - Amal seemed to take ASMR fairly seriously and happened to be hot, while Hungry Lips was a sideshow that absolutely no one took seriously. It was absolutely not cool or fashionable to mix ASMR and sexuality, and any big-name female creator back then (as far as I remember, anyway) was very deliberately nonsexual.

As much as I like her, I really think Frivvi did the ASMR world a disservice with her ear eating videos. That was the turning point for a lot of women that suddenly realized ASMR was an easy cash grab if you were pretty enough and didn't care about your boss finding videos of you making out with silicone ears in a tank top and cat ears.