Tiffany Gowen

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
Status
Not open for further replies.

___

kiwifarms.net
Chris would have been severely disappointed because no high school reunion is what he's made it out to be in his head. Even if there was a reunion, there would have been no guarantee that any of his gal pals cared enough to attend.

Stratochu

\
kiwifarms.net
Chris-chan would probably show up in an uninspected filthy Chandler Aerostar with the back seats folded down and his baby blanket over them, drink a few bawdles of bud, Sonic music and Britney Spears in the factory-installed cassette player on an ancient mix tape, then get arrested for trying to force Kellie Andes and/or Tiffany Gowen inside before they could get Chris-chan's bent duck inside them against their will or get subjected to the vile aroma of :briefs:, Snorlax, CWC, Ats, 14BC, mildew and burned Sheetz store-brand 10W30 that the Aerostar undoubtedly smells like inside and out.

Big Bob Pataki

The Beeper King of CWCVille
kiwifarms.net
if he had asked tiffany to dance she probably would've told him sonic's dead and threw pennies at him

wouldn't that be mind-blowing?

drmccoy

He's got Autism, Jim.
kiwifarms.net
The reunion organizers probably had to look up former students on the internet and, because of the wiki, immediately found just how much of Manchester High pops up within the first page as part of a story relating to the ultimate man-child. Would you invite him? Hell no! You're trying to put together something fun, not totally awkward. I can almost imagine the look of horror, followed by amusement on the faces of the people that browsed the first few hits on the wiki. Imagine Tiffany or Kelli as part of the organizing party, if they did not know about Chris before 2010, they sure did after.

He may not have been invited but I can almost assure you he was a big topic of conversation amongst certain tables.

"Remember Chris Chandler? The Pokeman kid? He dresses like a women now and I saw a video of him humping a blow-doll -sound of person chugging their beer-.... how fucked up is that?"

NiggoFiggo

kiwifarms.net
Whats funny is that chris thinks if he would have asked her out his present life would be better and he would have been lost his virginity to a non hooker. What he fails to realize that his galpals pitied him cause he was a retard and wouldnt even entertain the idea of going out with him. They would nicely decline and he would sperg out and we would have the love quest the highschool years

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
drmccoy said:
The reunion organizers probably had to look up former students on the internet and, because of the wiki, immediately found just how much of Manchester High pops up within the first page as part of a story relating to the ultimate man-child. Would you invite him? Hell no! You're trying to put together something fun, not totally awkward. I can almost imagine the look of horror, followed by amusement on the faces of the people that browsed the first few hits on the wiki. Imagine Tiffany or Kelli as part of the organizing party, if they did not know about Chris before 2010, they sure did after.

He may not have been invited but I can almost assure you he was a big topic of conversation amongst certain tables.

"Remember Chris Chandler? The Pokeman kid? He dresses like a women now and I saw a video of him humping a blow-doll -sound of person chugging their beer-.... how fucked up is that?"

i never thought of that. HE probably ruined the reunion, if not for himself, but for everyone. they probably thought it wasn't worth the trouble to either hold it or invite him.

Big Bob Pataki

The Beeper King of CWCVille
kiwifarms.net
drmccoy said:

now suppose you're a parent in the richmond area and you have children who are about to attend high school. you look up manchester high school on the internet and come across the cwcki entry. from there, you learn more and more about chris.

would you want to send your kids to the same school that the mistake of godjesus went to?

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
NiggoFiggo said:
Whats funny is that chris thinks if he would have asked her out his present life would be better and he would have been lost his virginity to a non hooker. What he fails to realize that his galpals pitied him cause he was a exceptional individual and wouldnt even entertain the idea of going out with him. They would nicely decline and he would sperg out and we would have the love quest the highschool years
If he had asked Tiffany out, she would have said no, and nowadays we'd hear him preaching that she is the true origin of all trolls rather than Megan.

CatParty said:
HE probably ruined the reunion, if not for himself, but for everyone. they probably thought it wasn't worth the trouble to either hold it or invite him.
You know what? He'd treat a reunion just like church - he'd try to draw everyone's attention to himself, and rally a class of people who haven't thought about him in ten years to go fight his trolls for him. He absolutely would ruin the reunion.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alec Benson Leary said:
NiggoFiggo said:
Whats funny is that chris thinks if he would have asked her out his present life would be better and he would have been lost his virginity to a non hooker. What he fails to realize that his galpals pitied him cause he was a exceptional individual and wouldnt even entertain the idea of going out with him. They would nicely decline and he would sperg out and we would have the love quest the highschool years
If he had asked Tiffany out, she would have said no, and nowadays we'd hear him preaching that she is the true origin of all trolls rather than Megan.

CatParty said:
HE probably ruined the reunion, if not for himself, but for everyone. they probably thought it wasn't worth the trouble to either hold it or invite him.
You know what? He'd treat a reunion just like church - he'd try to draw everyone's attention to himself, and rally a class of people who haven't thought about him in ten years to go fight his trolls for him. He absolutely would ruin the reunion.

and aside from the four gal pals, the majority didn't think of him the previous ten years.

DangDirtyTrolls

The man in the pickle suit tricked me once again
kiwifarms.net
GFYS said:
Unless they've moved hundreds of miles away, have abandoned their previous identity, become a social recluse, and/or actively avoid the internet... I see no way people, who were students at the same time as Chris, aren't at least vaguely aware of his infamy. His is the kind of story that spreads quickly among various social circles, on or off line.
I'm not so sure. I don't remember much of anything about most of the people I went to school with outside of my friends and the people I interacted with the most.

Of course Chris would stand out more than the average student but I'd imagine a lot of the kids at Chris' school who didn't bully or take pity on him simply ignored him, maybe revelling in his autistic antics when he sperged out but otherwise forgetting about him when he ceased to be relevant in their lives.

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
CatParty said:
drmccoy said:

i never thought of that. HE probably ruined the reunion, if not for himself, but for everyone. they probably thought it wasn't worth the trouble to either hold it or invite him.

I still remember every weirdo kid that was in my graduating class, and I would go to my 10 year reunion just for a chance to see that. Chris could've provided hours of entertainment, granted he didn't piss everyone off with his constant whining. But I wonder how he'd feel to hear everyone's stories of how they moved on from high school.
Also, didn't Chris consider Kellie his "high school sweetheart"? I wonder why he changed tune to Tiffany. And wasn't there a reunion, but Chris thought it was a trolling attempt because of it's location? Or was that just hearsay?

Hyperion

D E A D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
pickleniggo said:
And wasn't there a reunion, but Chris thought it was a trolling attempt because of it's location? Or was that just hearsay?

If he got the same kind of invitation I got to my 10 year reunion then its pretty much just a post card telling you how to RSVP and where to be. So its fairly likely he was indeed invited. Chris probably had a better time making love cuddling with mommy at home.

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
Crazy Pacer said:
pickleniggo said:
And wasn't there a reunion, but Chris thought it was a trolling attempt because of it's location? Or was that just hearsay?

If he got the same kind of invitation I got to my 10 year reunion then its pretty much just a post card telling you how to RSVP and where to be. So its fairly likely he was indeed invited. Chris probably had a better time making love cuddling with mommy at home.

They may of never sent him one because they didn't know he moved away from Midlothian. A lot of planning also goes on on Facebook these days, so he may if thought any group advertising the reunion was run by trolls and not the true and honest fb reunion group.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
sparklemilhouse said:
Crazy Pacer said:
pickleniggo said:

They may of never sent him one because they didn't know he moved away from Midlothian. A lot of planning also goes on on Facebook these days, so he may if thought any group advertising the reunion was run by trolls and not the true and honest fb reunion group.

apparently, his high school reunion was going to be held in ohio... :epik:

Spatchmo

kiwifarms.net
paintingatree said:
Hey, whatever happened to Tiffany? Didn't she get married or something? Like, dude, where did she go; has anyone found her?
Your necromancy skill has just improved to 74!

Regarding his missing the high school reunion, I was invited to mine over facebook e-mail. I am not sure if that's become a common thing these days or not, but since he has been ignoring messages and such for so long now he could very well have been invited and just missed it.

Holdek

Down to where? All that is down is only the floor.
kiwifarms.net
It's a funny thing, these high school reunions.

I got my invitations for my five year and my 10 year at my parents' house, which is where I lived when I went to high school.

I ignored the five year, but I went to the 10 year. It was held at a restaurant that had a catered buffet and open bar. No dancing or anything like that. I was kind of expecting something like the reunion in Grosse Pointe Blank (minus the murder). We had a couple of drinks, some dinner, mingled, took a reunion photo, and it was done within a few hours. Nothing dramatic.

If you change your address, sometimes the alumni coordinator will try to find your new one by asking over the class' e-mail group, or more often you are supposed to take the initiative and contact them and update it if you want them to have it. It's funny, at the reunion they gave out an "alumni directory" and it had addresses that were 10 years old and I knew some of these people and even their families had moved to different states or countries.

A strangely popular phenomenon among baby boomers though is, after their first divorce, some of them reconnect to and marry their high school sweetheart. Not sure what exactly that's all about but I've seen it happen several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.