Tiffany Gowen

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DV 259

kiwifarms.net
Holdek said:
A strangely popular phenomenon among baby boomers though is, after their first divorce, some of them reconnect to and marry their high school sweetheart. Not sure what exactly that's all about but I've seen it happen several times.

That's exactly what my mom did when my parents divorced, except she didn't remarry the guy, just dated for almost 15 years until his death last year.

Some people may just prefer to leave their time in high school behind. I passed on my 10-year reunion because I barely talk to anyone I graduated with, among other reasons (they were charging $40/person, it was being held on a weeknight a couple days after Christmas and I had to work that night.) Every so often there's an exchange on Facebook with someone I went to high school with, but other than that, I don't talk to anyone. I've moved on. I don't need those people in my life and I'm not a good enough actress to pretend that I remember any "good times" I had with these people 10 years ago.

Qqqqq

...many of your dreams will be destroyed
kiwifarms.net
If it weren't for Chris I don't know that I'd have remembered to look out for my 10-year. Didn't get any invitation, just looked it up online and went last week. I helped my friends DJ for the community center it was held at so I got in for free. I was an introvert in school, it was nice to see a lot of familiar faces and meet them for the first time. There was a cheerleader I had several classes with who'd always tell me to smile, I got to thank her and got a hug. I also for the first time had a conersation with a girl I had the hots for since I was 13. She totally wasn't interested, but that and seeing my cheerleader friend gave me some nice unexpected closure. We all ate, we played beer pong on the back deck, the 2003 DVD yearbook was playing on the TV, I was only dissapointed when I got on the mic and found us DJs were the only people who thought to bring weed. Then we all said goodbye and inhaled helium balloons while packing up the gear. I also snagged a 6-pack of IPA no one claimed.

Highschool wasn't bad or good really for me, but I had a blast at my reunion. Now I have new friends and video of my favorite high school related thing ever. *inhales helium* Class of '03 roooooles

Hyperion

D E A D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was a stoner in High School, and the only one who actually graduated. I've kept up with the people I was friends with in the meantime, at least those who weren't dead or in jail. There was really no reason for me to attend my 10th year reunion, which was this year.

One of my best friends in high school murdered his father. People wonder why I don't talk to those people anymore.

Bgheff

kiwifarms.net
paintingatree said:
Hey, whatever happened to Tiffany? Didn't she get married or something? Like, dude, where did she go; has anyone found her?

She's either got no internet presence or got married and goes by her husbands name now. My money is that she got married.

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
I didn't go to my 10th in 2011 because there was too much drama on fb about it. The trashy girls were planning it and had no knowledge of how event planning worked. The only people who wanted to go were the ones who never left Hampton, never even left their neighborhoods, had kids when they were 19, etc. there were constant stupid threads on fb about "lol who's going to being the weed! lollol" because they still acted like they were 15 and not 28 years old.

PCA

kiwifarms.net
GFYS said:
Unless they've moved hundreds of miles away, have abandoned their previous identity, become a social recluse, and/or actively avoid the internet... I see no way people, who were students at the same time as Chris, aren't at least vaguely aware of his infamy. His is the kind of story that spreads quickly among various social circles, on or off line.

I have thought about this very same thing. I wondered how many people that knew Chris in Highschool, now know of his internet fame...and what they think of it.

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
paintingatree said:
Hey, whatever happened to Tiffany? Didn't she get married or something? Like, dude, where did she go; has anyone found her?

I have heard from the streetz of c-ville that she is dating a man who wears a paper medallion and orange polo. I don't know if it's true, but hey you asked and I shall give. I hope Chris doesn't find out and beat up orange polo.

Zim

Facebook District Manager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I always assumed at least the 5 and 10 year reunions were just for people to brag about their life.

For sure Chris would have used his reunion to lecture and build an army of his peers to wage interweb war for him and to try and procure sweet sweet gal pal china. What would really happen would be polite grimace/smiles and lots of talking behind his back.

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
introman said:
paintingatree said:

I have heard from the streetz of c-ville that she is dating a man who wears a paper medallion and orange polo. I don't know if it's true, but hey you asked and I shall give. I hope Chris doesn't find out and beat up orange polo.

Yeah Chris is so strong we wouldn't want orange polo getting hurt. :(

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
Zim said:
I always assumed at least the 5 and 10 year reunions were just for people to brag about their life.

It depends, but in a lot of cases nowadays, yeah. I've never been to a HS reunion and i don't really plan on going. I'm already still in contact with anyone from HS that i'd care to know about or talk to. In the post-internet/social networking world, reunions are kinda pointless.

applecat

Prettiest Ween
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
paintingatree said:
I found her! It was tough because she didn't have a Facebook, but I made sure to send her a link to the CWCki so she would know to stay away from that horrible man. She was very disappointed in him, but she thanked me for the tip-off. That's one more gal-pal safe from Chris!

Anchuent Christory

Socially Awesome and Cool.
kiwifarms.net
snowkitten91 said:
clowndoll said:
I wonder if there was a 10 year reunion that Chris was simply unaware of/not invited to. If so, I wonder how big a topic Chris' post-highschool antics was amongst his fellow alumni.

Chris wanted to go, but it seems that no one told him anything.

[youtube]eo_EBLySXyc[/youtube]

Allow me to sperg for a bit.

You know what this video reminds me of? Yeeears ago, my mum mentioned in an offhand way to my cousin (her nephew) that they would go for a picnic sometime. He was between the ages of 4 and 6 I think and this thing totally stuck in his mind, I mean every time he saw her he'd bring it up cos he really wanted to go for this picnic, it must have been all he thought about when he was going to see his aunt. Obviously, my mum had never put all that much thought into what she'd said, but it clearly meant the world to the wee fellah, so one time when they were at my grans house she made up a couple of sandwiches and grabbed a few chocolate biscuits and she took him out for a walk down to the local pond and they sat and eat their grub. It was such a simple thing but he absolutely loved it and had the time of his life.

So we look at Chris' example here and it seems to me that the "see you in 10 years" slide was much in the same vein as what my mum said back then, just a throwaway comment that seemed like a nice thing to say at the time. But Chris has held onto this thing like a dog with a fucking bone, he literally has the mind and perspective of a 6 year old here and it really puts into perspective just how insignificant any events in his life over the ten years since then had been.

applecat said:
paintingatree said:
I found her! It was tough because she didn't have a Facebook, but I made sure to send her a link to the CWCki so she would know to stay away from that horrible man. She was very disappointed in him, but she thanked me for the tip-off. That's one more gal-pal safe from Chris!

You are a true and honest hero my friend, well done.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Anchuent Christory said:
So we look at Chris' example here and it seems to me that the "see you in 10 years" slide was much in the same vein as what my mum said back then, just a throwaway comment that seemed like a nice thing to say at the time. But Chris has held onto this thing like a dog with a fucking bone, he literally has the mind and perspective of a 6 year old here and it really puts into perspective just how insignificant any events in his life over the ten years since then had been.
A great way to put it.

Chris has been slavering for this reunion for over a decade precisely because he hasn't had any other significant accomplishments in his adult life.

Venusaur

Kiwi Farms Produce Inspector
kiwifarms.net
Alec Benson Leary said:
Anchuent Christory said:
A great way to put it.

Chris has been slavering for this reunion for over a decade precisely because he hasn't had any other significant accomplishments in his adult life.

It's surprising that he didn't bother to find out for himself when the reunion was. A quick Google search could have done the trick. It must have been discussed somewhere, or a Facebook group must have been created. Hell I'm sure if he had bothered to search up some of his old classmates (or galpals) on Facebook he would have found them (God knows that's how people that never spoke to me in high-school suddenly find me and send me friend requests.).

His approach to the reunion was the same one he has on his love-quest. Do nothing and wait for somebody else to initiate contact.

Judge Holden

TRVE BVCK BREAKER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
applecat said:
paintingatree said:

And thus another of chris's most precious dreams is shattered by the heroic actions of a lone troll.

As for the concept of reunions, it may be because i semi-regularly go out on pub crawls with many of my old school friends and stay in facebooky contact with the rest of them but it all seems a bit pointless. Then again for someone like chris whose dream of being the universally adored by ladies autist wunderkind was "closest" to being realised by highschool, it makes sense he would see a reunion as being some wonderful chance to turn back time.

Anchuent Christory

Socially Awesome and Cool.
kiwifarms.net
Has anybody seen "The Worlds end"? It's the latest film from Ed Wright/Simon Pegg. It centres round a guy wanting to reunite his high school friends to relive a night they had back then where they attempted a pub crawl round their local town.
All his friends have moved on with their lives and have successful careers/wives etc, but this one guy is stuck in this moment that he considers the highlight of his life and things haven't moved on for him in the slightest since then, he's got a completely one track mind and obsesses over this meaningless event that everybody else has since forgotten about.
Essentially he returns to his hometown with his old mates who begrudgingly accompany him because he's told them a sob story and they feel sorry for him. He expects to be greeted as some sort of celebrity by the townsfolk, but nobody remembers him or gives a toss.

I mention it because it reminds me of somebody.... Not quite sure who.

Give me a minute, it'll come to me....

Judge Holden

TRVE BVCK BREAKER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anchuent Christory said:
Has anybody seen "The Worlds end"? It's the latest film from Ed Wright/Simon Pegg. It centres round a guy wanting to reunite his high school friends to relive a night they had back then where they attempted a pub crawl round their local town.
All his friends have moved on with their lives and have successful careers/wives etc, but this one guy is stuck in this moment that he considers the highlight of his life on things haven't moved on for him in the slightest since then, he's got a completely one track mind and obsesses over this meaningless event that everybody else has since forgotten about.
Essentially he returns to his hometown with his old mates who begrudgingly accompany him because he's told them a sob story and they feel sorry for him. He expects to be greeted as some sort of celebrity by the townsfolk, but nobody remembers him or gives a toss.

I mention it because it reminds me of somebody.... Not quite sure who.

Give me a minute, it'll come to me....

The Shaun of the Dead crew are clearly dirty damn trolling stupids.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Venusaur said:
It's surprising that he didn't bother to find out for himself when the reunion was. A quick Google search could have done the trick. It must have been discussed somewhere, or a Facebook group must have been created. Hell I'm sure if he had bothered to search up some of his old classmates (or galpals) on Facebook he would have found them (God knows that's how people that never spoke to me in high-school suddenly find me and send me friend requests.).

His approach to the reunion was the same one he has on his love-quest. Do nothing and wait for somebody else to initiate contact.
It never ceases to amaze me how he will put no effort into even the things that matter more than anything to him.

If this reunion is the happiest thing he could ever want, why wouldn't he take every step he could to maximize its chances of going the way he wants? Yet he does nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.