TIL: post things you learned today. -

Sundae

Weird-Ass Puppet Dog
kiwifarms.net
Cheetahs' tongues are covered in tooth-like spines made of keratin (the same substance our fingernails are made of).

People who have been licked by cheetahs have compared the texture of their tongues as similar to 10-grit sandpaper.

Last edited:

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
I learned a bunch of stuff about Napoleon after seeing an art exhibit with all these propaganda portraits of him and his family.

Ilackcreativity

"Insert Title Here"
kiwifarms.net
The Philippians gained their independence from the United States on July 4th 1946, and was celebrated on that day until in 1962 when President Diosdado Macapagal changed it to June 12th so that it wouldn't be on the same day as the United States independence day.

FixinShibe

Where's Luxury Condo? Where's Sports Car?
kiwifarms.net
Porsche Briefly Discontinued the Sale of the Boxster (And Possibly the Cayman too) in the US From the 2005 - 2012 Model Years, Meaning for a Brief (And Pretty Long) Period of time, if you wanted a Brand New Porsche in the US It had to be a SUV or you had to pony up the extra cash for a Base Model 911.

Although this could just be a rumor, i'm going off copart listings and there's a Gap between 2004 (Gen 1) and 2013 (Gen 3).

EDIT: Ignore all that, I'm Looking at ebay right now and the first thing that pops up are 2005 - 2012 Boxsters, Either people barely bought it or hot damn people maintain these things like they are their babies.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino