Celebrity Tila Tequila - aka that Asian neo-nazi girl you're thirsty for

Oscar Wildean

Not Stephen Fry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The 17 year old wasn't a father with her thankfully. Although it's creepy as hell that they dated to begin with. He was probably some wannabe young rapper who she lured. There was a point in her life where she claimed she was a producer who was helping out young musicians. That went nowhere obviously.

She also claimed in 2010 (not even a year after Casey died) that she hooked up with The Game and that she was carrying his baby. The Game said he didn't know her and had never seen her.
I can't believe she got knocked up twice after making up all these stories.

Last edited:

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the last kid is from the sugar daddy she was living with the last time she got super active on Facebook. Which means he's going to do nothing to save the poor brat from her, as long as he's getting his dick wet.

• Feels
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the last kid is from the sugar daddy she was living with the last time she got super active on Facebook. Which means he's going to do nothing to save the poor brat from her, as long as he's getting his dick wet.
Was this guy also some weird religious type? She claimed to be with a guy who shared her (crazy as fuck) evangelical views. Like she found herself some nutty Christian conservative or proud boy type to fuck.

She’s a totally unreliable narrator so who knows. Most likely I could see some dude just nodding his head along with all the nonsense she babbles just as long as he’s getting laid.

• Feels

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was this guy also some weird religious type? She claimed to be with a guy who shared her (crazy as fuck) evangelical views. Like she found herself some nutty Christian conservative or proud boy type to fuck.

She’s a totally unreliable narrator so who knows. Most likely I could see some dude just nodding his head along with all the nonsense she babbles just as long as he’s getting laid.
Yeah, he seemed to buy into the weird religious shit she was doing last time she was active on Facebook, when she started calling herself Tornado Thien. At least on a very superficial level. It's been a while so I may be getting her mixed up with some other loony bitch, but I want to say she kept calling the guy her husband, but he wouldn't let her post photos of his face or say his name on any of her social media. I think he was probably a guy who knew she was fucking batshit insane, but she probably let him do whatever he wanted in the bed in exchange for a decent allowance and free reign to make 'Jesus loves me more than Kim Kardashian' videos on YouTube.

Fresh Grown Breasts

Your hand is staining my window.
kiwifarms.net
The 17 year old wasn't a father with her thankfully. Although it's creepy as hell that they dated to begin with. He was probably some wannabe young rapper who she lured. There was a point in her life where she claimed she was a producer who was helping out young musicians. That went nowhere obviously.

She also claimed in 2010 (not even a year after Casey died) that she hooked up with The Game and that she was carrying his baby. The Game said he didn't know her and had never seen her.
I can't believe she got knocked up twice after making up all these stories.
That’s exactly what happened, according to the kid. She was trawling through Facebook looking for ‘fresh talent’ to add to her record company portfolio, and contacted him. She went to visit in Canada and they had a sexual affair, she wrote him creepy love letters, claimed to be pregnant, than dumped him. He threatened suicide and she encouraged him.

Unfortunately, the blog that catalogued all this has disappeared.

ETA: https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/77213891.html Has a loose version of events.

Yellow Yam Scam

so stinkin cute
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So for those of you who haven't been following Tila, and I don't blame you, she basically streams literally everyday now. Nothing of interest usually happens, she seems pretty chill even though what she's saying is bizarre weirdo pseudoChristian nonsense. The children seem to have really mellowed her out.

Today she talks about a message from God that she recieved. He told them that she was "literally" her bride. She explains that she had to go through "training" to become God's equal. She asks God if it was really him speaking, or just one of Satan's agents putting thoughts in her head. Luckily, God confirmed that she was indeed his equal. God told him she was "kind of like Eddie Murphy in that movie Coming To America" and God is her prince (Which would make God Eddie Murphy, I think, actually?)

She tells us that this all makes sense in regards to why she is so "about" issuing judgement. "My whole life is just judgement judgement judgement judgement judgement, smite the earth, judgement, wrath of god, judgement, wrath of god - and it's like, oh - because I'm his other half that's going to bring that to the earth."

Pretty fun and cool video.

MediocreMilt

There is always time to talk about our feelings.
kiwifarms.net
She needs to find a better middle-ground between her old thot look and her current Skeletor look if she's going to be regularly broadcasting.

She's only vaguely recognizable as Tila Tequila when she smiles/laughs. This is really weird. It's like that NoMakeupSelfie fad from years ago kicked into overdrive.

• Feels
So for those of you who haven't been following Tila, and I don't blame you, she basically streams literally everyday now. Nothing of interest usually happens, she seems pretty chill even though what she's saying is bizarre weirdo pseudoChristian nonsense. The children seem to have really mellowed her out.

Today she talks about a message from God that she recieved. He told them that she was "literally" her bride. She explains that she had to go through "training" to become God's equal. She asks God if it was really him speaking, or just one of Satan's agents putting thoughts in her head. Luckily, God confirmed that she was indeed his equal. God told him she was "kind of like Eddie Murphy in that movie Coming To America" and God is her prince (Which would make God Eddie Murphy, I think, actually?)

She tells us that this all makes sense in regards to why she is so "about" issuing judgement. "My whole life is just judgement judgement judgement judgement judgement, smite the earth, judgement, wrath of god, judgement, wrath of god - and it's like, oh - because I'm his other half that's going to bring that to the earth."

Pretty fun and cool video.
Is it just me or does she have the beginnings of meth face going on here?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino