Artcow Tim Buckley -

Tim Buckley

Suffering
kiwifarms.net
If making one of the worst and shittiest webcomics ever while being a glorious asshole to everybody in the internet aswell as suffering from embarassing situations like accusations of pedophilia while being almost universally mocked and hated makes you a lolcow then I wonder if anyone one of you guys has anything to say about the legendary author of Ctrl+Alt+Del.

Cmon I can't believe nobody made a thread like this already.

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Well, self esteem issues aside, Tim "Taco Thief" Buckley was one of my favorite people to follow, and I too am kind of surprised no one made a CAD thread by now. Although I think the best thing to come out of B^Uckley's existence is the hilarious online series, Video Game Dudes, which is nothing like Ctrl+Alt+Unfunny Abortion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim Buckley

Suffering
kiwifarms.net
The Hunter said:
Well, self esteem issues aside, Tim "Taco Thief" Buckley was one of my favorite people to follow, and I too am kind of surprised no one made a CAD thread by now. Although I think the best thing to come out of B^Uckley's existence is the hilarious online series, Video Game Dudes, which is nothing like Ctrl+Alt+Unfunny Abortion.

[youtube]PlzKXMHKkDg[/youtube]
Those videos are like if CAD was actually funny (and far more expresive).

c-no

Shit Gritting Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
trombonista said:
Isn't he also banhappy?
From what I heard of Tim Buckley throwing the banhammer, I heard he banned people because they were republicans. Also heard he banned people because they made some criticism of him or his webcomic.

The Hunter said:

Seeing how you mentioned about a CAD thread, here is my question. Should we have a web-comic/comic book thread?? I'm pretty sure some of us read comic books and/or web-comics now and then.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
c-no said:
The Hunter said:

Seeing how you mentioned about a CAD thread, here is my question. Should we have a web-comic/comic book thread?? I'm pretty sure some of us read comic books and/or web-comics now and then.
I started one in the last forum in the general forum, and I thought there was one here, but I guess I was mistaken. If nobody starts one soon, I'll take the liberty of starting one up.

c-no

Shit Gritting Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Hunter said:
c-no said:
The Hunter said:

I started one in the last forum in the general forum, and I thought there was one here, but I guess I was mistaken. If nobody starts one soon, I'll take the liberty of starting one up.
You do that, if no one else does, I might try make a comic/web-comic right now though.

Caddchef

Grade - F Destruction
kiwifarms.net
Male said:

Tim Buckley: one of the laziest webcomic artists on the internet.
Lazier than Chris? Not defending Buckley but he reliably produces unfunny copy-paste rubbish on a regular basis as well finding time to be a minor lolcow.

I also have to admit that i'm a big fan of /v/'s miscarriage based reworks.

c-no

Shit Gritting Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God said:
He uses a CINTIQ to produce his shit? Those are thousand dollar tools. Actually, it looks like it's one of the larger models, so it would cost upwards of two thousand.
If those are worth a thousand or two thousand, than how much does he expect to make as a webcomic artist?? He can't get much money out of that unless he's paid by a number of views per comic.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino