Skitzocow Tim Byrne - sweaty, singing, stuffed animal lover

littlebird

kiwifarms.net
How he manages to know the lyrics to The Best is Yet to Come but manages to sing every single line off tempo absolutely slays me. Makes me a little sad that this naive guy basically doxes himself later in the video.

Edit: oh shit and posts his own dox many many many times on his twitter. I wonder if he's just lonely and wants a visitor? :(

Also, that sweat...

littlebird

kiwifarms.net
holy shit, lol. Also this guy has mega-autism. Basically every photo and video states his name and address in full, with date and time. On his instagram (where he inexplicably posts the same photos many many times) even describes in great detail the date and time of his hernia operation with the same nasty scar photo posted dozens of times. I love this guy.

Last edited:

wheat pasta

You're not real! Fuck you!
kiwifarms.net
#serialkilleraesthetic
He is really, really fond of taking pictures of himself in front of that window, making that exact face.

littlebird

kiwifarms.net
He looks sweaty and retarded in every one of those. Why does he do that?
I think I figured out the sweat thing. It's actually him slathering his face with "anti aging" Bio-Oil which is one of those beauty vlogger type "ultimate skincare cure" products. You're supposed to take a drop and rub it into your face, not dump an entire bottle on your head and let it sit there all day.

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
I think I figured out the sweat thing. It's actually him slathering his face with "anti aging" Bio-Oil which is one of those beauty vlogger type "ultimate skincare cure" products. You're supposed to take a drop and rub it into your face, not dump an entire bottle on your head and let it sit there all day.

There isn't much you can do to fix that face...

CatFace

Hey Mom, I’m Becoming an Indian Woman
kiwifarms.net

OMFG I am actually dying right now. I've bought a little bottle maybe a third the size of ONE of his of this product for some scars. A single drop is SO greasy, that small bottle lasted forever.

I can guarantee he smells heavily baby powder. Aw god, his hands must be slick with the stuff too, how can he hold things? My sides.

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OMFG I am actually dying right now. I've bought a little bottle maybe a third the size of ONE of his of this product for some scars. A single drop is SO greasy, that small bottle lasted forever.

I can guarantee he smells heavily baby powder. Aw god, his hands must be slicked with the stuff, how can he hold things? My sides.
The stuffed animals must be caked in oil