Dramacow Tim Doyle / NakatomiTim / mrdoyle - Fat Neckbeard, Rabid SJW, Serial Harasser Over Petty Comics Autism, "Not here to sodomize pets"

Did Ethan Van Sciver really get fired or is Doyle lying?

• Doyle is a Fucking Liar.

Votes: 55 98.2%
  • Ethan was Fired.

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MelodyNelson

kiwifarms.net
You’d think someone who goes on about how evil men (especially white ones) are would be grateful that law enforcement showed such restraint. I mean, by his own logic they had every reason to believe that he was wandering around planning some atrocity. You should be thanking them for not taking a sniper shot while they could, you absolute melt.

But of course it’s always other men. He and his sort are the male equivalent of #notlikeothergirls.

Wilhelm Bittrich

Shut up, Wesley!
kiwifarms.net

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
kiwifarms.net
Those middle-schoolers sure picked the right guy to call a fat little faggot. :reality:

Hey Tim, I'm sure they called you a fat faggot in high school and college, too. They were probably just nice enough in college not to say it to your face.

• Agree
Reactions: Recon

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this was posted at some point, but I think this is the scraggly creature that chose to spend her life and procreate with this lardass.

Based on numerous comments on his site I think it's safe to assume their house smells like a cat piss apocalypse.

If you're reading this Tim, your wife is fat, gross and ugly, just like you.

Attachments

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
I doubt he has a license to sell Doctor Who stuff.
View attachment 782109

Archive:
https://archive.li/lNOpo
Doyle generally does have some sort of legit licensing. Typically through some third party sub licensor, that the main IP owners are not thrilled about, but can’t actually do much regarding. For example for his Doctor Who shit he clearly doesn’t have a license from BB.C (which are expensive). It looks like he squeaks in by buying a much cheaper license from the sub license holder who is publishing DVD’s of the old David Niven movie. It’s a not uncommon trick. He has just enough legitimacy to survive a blatant copyright or IP challenge. And he’s small time enough to not make it worth anybodies effort to attempt to stomp on. Technically licenses are being paid for.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Doyle generally does have some sort of legit licensing. Typically through some third party sub licensor, that the main IP owners are not thrilled about, but can’t actually do much regarding. For example for his Doctor Who shit he clearly doesn’t have a license from BB.C (which are expensive). It looks like he squeaks in by buying a much cheaper license from the sub license holder who is publishing DVD’s of the old David Niven movie. It’s a not uncommon trick. He has just enough legitimacy to survive a blatant copyright or IP challenge. And he’s small time enough to not make it worth anybodies effort to attempt to stomp on. Technically licenses are being paid for.
Are you saying he's actually reprinting old movie posters instead of just selling ones he already has?

ETA: Apparently yes.

• Informative
Reactions: Yuusha-sama

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yeah. The company that he got the license from likely has the rights to reprint the marketing materials as part of their DVD publication.
That's pretty much a stretch and he's probably using the material in excess of the license and thus actually infringing, but it's pretty much up to the owner to complain about that.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
That's pretty much a stretch and he's probably using the material in excess of the license and thus actually infringing, but it's pretty much up to the owner to complain about that.
The problem is it is nect to impossible and overly expensive to bring an infringing case against somebody that has an actual license contract. At least over something these small time. It's messy and annoying. Nobody will bother. Just like his Frank Frazeta license. It's issued by an offshoot black sheep of the Frazetta family, who there may be some question as to his rights to issue it. But it would be an ugly expensive mess, so the main family complains about it, but never sends in the lawyers.

• Informative
Reactions: Yuusha-sama

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The problem is it is nect to impossible and overly expensive to bring an infringing case against somebody that has an actual license contract. At least over something these small time. It's messy and annoying. Nobody will bother. Just like his Frank Frazeta license. It's issued by an offshoot black sheep of the Frazetta family, who there may be some question as to his rights to issue it. But it would be an ugly expensive mess, so the main family complains about it, but never sends in the lawyers.
More likely if they got mad about it they'd just cancel the license.

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And while I'm at it, guys like Darryl Ayo who get retweeted whenever they go after EVS or D&C. They seem to rub elbows with all the big boys but Ayo can't seem transition it into an actual job? What's the point? Are these people just really exceptional and let themselves be used by people like Tamara Bonvillain and Mark Waid?
Zack says they get used by ppl like waid & bonvillain every now and then. He's right, the numbers these guys are doing in book sales & the pay they get is negligible. I think they're just privileged children who couldn't figure out how to put the 'work' in to 'working artist'. They come from a long line of internships and summer 'jobs', shit they mostly took to stay busy while dadbux paved the way IRL. They don't have the mental frame of reference that is Hustling For Your Art, so they get stuck in a low paying loop of share houses and 5th floor walk ups when they ought to be homeowners by now.

That's my opinion, at least. Lord knows I've seen it happen to people I once studied with. These kids are always gonna be marks & exploitable.

Wilhelm Bittrich

Shut up, Wesley!
kiwifarms.net
The pyramids were not built by slaves, so what? Who even cares?
Seriously, Hiroshima Tim, you could have known that when you would have watched some History Channel, well, back then when they actually did stuff about history, that is.

Oh, poor you, they've called you a fag in online games. Guess what? Grow a pair!
If I would have a cent for every time a mouth-foaming 12 year old called me a fag in an online game I would be rich like some Saudi oil prince.
Circumcised though? Well, thanks for the info. Guess what? Nobody gives as hit about your rusty wiener.

TL;DR:

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
. Typically through some third party sub licensor, that the main IP owners are not thrilled about, but can’t actually do much regarding. For example for his Doctor Who shit he clearly doesn’t have a license from BB.C (which are expensive). It looks like he squeaks in by buying a much cheaper license from the sub license holder who is publishing DVD’s of the old David Niven movie. It’s a not uncommon trick. He has just enough legitimacy to survive a blatant copyright or IP challenge. And he’s small time enough to not make it worth anybodies effort to attempt to stomp on. Technically licenses are being paid for.
That's interesting. I have an idea for a Transformers comic I'd like to make... Do you have to be "in the industry" to do this, or would it be possible for a normie to buy the rights from some third party sub licensor, so then I could self-release the comic and use a Transformers logo without trouble?

LateNightComics

I died in the comic book.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
That's interesting. I have an idea for a Transformers comic I'd like to make... Do you have to be "in the industry" to do this, or would it be possible for a normie to buy the rights from some third party sub licensor, so then I could self-release the comic and use a Transformers logo without trouble?
Screenshot_20190604-094838_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190604-095445_Samsung Internet.jpg

You can do it as long as you don't try to sell it to anyone.
Licensing fees differ depending on the property and the same property can be licensed an unlimited number of times.
Tim Doyle got a license from Frank Frazettas brother to sell Frazetta prints, even though the license is also owned by the Fraz girls.
Baby bones made 100k reprinting "death dealer". And Frazettas family made it clear they were opposed to this.
Best to stick with parody or come up with your own robot story than waste time pitching to IDW, the current transformer comic license holder.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Maybe if you could manage to get a license from Sunbow. There was some squabbling about that years ago.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino