Dramacow Tim Doyle / NakatomiTim / mrdoyle - Fat Neckbeard, Rabid SJW, Serial Harasser Over Petty Comics Autism, "Not here to sodomize pets"

Did Ethan Van Sciver really get fired or is Doyle lying?

• Doyle is a Fucking Liar.

Votes: 55 98.2%
  • Ethan was Fired.

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
A thought occurred and this fat fuck sounds like someone that would claim Notre Dame was built with slaves. But this time I am sad to say that I am wrong. I'm a man enough to admit when I'm wrong. Specially that I saw him sperging about not helping rebuild it because the Catholic Church owns it only to be corrected about the French government owns it and the Catholic Church rents it.

Next Task

kiwifarms.net
The pyramids were not built by slaves, so what? Who even cares?
To be fair, that sort of thing I find interesting, because so much of what just seems to be accepted knowledge turns out to be false. I'm still surprised by things I just sort of 'knew' that turn out to be completely fictional.

For a couple of examples I learned recently, turns out it's extremely unlikely Martin Luther actually nailed his 95 Theses to a church door, and instead probably just sent them to a couple of relevant bishops. There was no mass freakout after Orson Welles' 'War of the Worlds' broadcast - it was sensationalised media reporting and added publicity. The Stanford Experiment with the prisoners and guards was both a terrible experiment scientifically speaking and one of the main students who was a guard said they were encouraged to push their roles and he just got bored, so he started to roleplay being an asshole. Matthew Shepard likely wasn't murdered for being gay but because he was involved in the town's local meth trade.

So I at least get the reaction to finding out something you've just accepted as being factual turning out to be a modern myth. The important part is whether this would get him to reflect on any of his currently held beliefs, but that, I'd wager, is beyond his mental capabilities.

The fuck he doesn't. Politics, especially identity politics, is an overwhelming focus of his Twitter. Turns out he's good at lying to himself as often as he lies to others.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, that sort of thing I find interesting, because so much of what just seems to be accepted knowledge turns out to be false. I'm still surprised by things I just sort of 'knew' that turn out to be completely fictional.
If you ever actually read the Bible you wouldn't be surprised by the pyramids thing. You'd think, for instance, that if the Jews were building pyramids it would at least be mentioned in Exodus and it isn't at all. Also building pyramids isn't even the kind of shit slaves could do. If you captured a bunch of people and put a gun to their head and told them "build this" they couldn't. It was built by highly skilled and highly paid builders.

I have no idea why anyone even thought that other than just the general idea that Jews were enslaved by Egyptians and apparently the Egyptians never did anything but build pyramids.

I'm not sure what he's trying to say there - Will & Grace had a positive effect on the public's opinion of gay people, but the #BlackFace thing sounds like he disapproves?
If you interpret everything this schmuck says as just saying "I'm fat and stupid" you'll find that he expresses himself very clearly.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Further proof of what I have long known.

The most rancid and spiteful of the woke crowd are those who were fully aboard the "lol 2edgy raperetardNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER" train back when it was trendy for internet personalities to act like 13 year old spastics on SomethingAwful, and who jumped ship to the morality policing REEEEEEEE mob for sheer opportunism, since these specimens have absolutely zero regard for the cause they latched on to other than using it to enrich/empower themselves at the expense of others and to punish those who wind up on their list of enemies for various petty reasons.

Give me an honest fanatic any day over these creeps

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
That's interesting. I have an idea for a Transformers comic I'd like to make... Do you have to be "in the industry" to do this, or would it be possible for a normie to buy the rights from some third party sub licensor, so then I could self-release the comic and use a Transformers logo without trouble?
You are out of luck because comic rights are more or less straightforward than print rights and Hasbro has spent the last decade, basically consolidating that shit into one big master license for EVERY Hasbro toy property with the Botcon/Joecon people the only folks allowed to do non-IDW comics. And that's only through officially licensed Fan Clubs that live and die at the whims of the license holder.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Further proof of what I have long known.

The most rancid and spiteful of the woke crowd are those who were fully aboard the "lol 2edgy raperetardNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER" train back when it was trendy for internet personalities to act like 13 year old spastics on SomethingAwful, and who jumped ship to the morality policing REEEEEEEE mob for sheer opportunism, since these specimens have absolutely zero regard for the cause they latched on to other than using it to enrich/empower themselves at the expense of others and to punish those who wind up on their list of enemies for various petty reasons.

Give me an honest fanatic any day over these creeps
And you're supposed to take these sanctimonious fucking cunts seriously that they were just kidding around when they acted like Nazis for shits and giggles, but if you ever did the same thing, you're some kind of monster.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
That's interesting. I have an idea for a Transformers comic I'd like to make... Do you have to be "in the industry" to do this, or would it be possible for a normie to buy the rights from some third party sub licensor, so then I could self-release the comic and use a Transformers logo without trouble?
Hasbro has been far far cleverer regarding this that most. As someone above said they spent a lot of time consolidating their licences and making sure their are no loopholes. And with Transformers they inserted a final "poison pill" if you will. While Hasbro will license out Transformers to sublicensors, a key element of that is they never ever license out any portion that involved the actual transformations. So for example any licensor will only have "robot form Optimus Prime" or "Truck Form Optimus Prime" but one cannot turn into the other.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
That’s a very nice thing to say about your wife and kids publicly to a bunch of feckless strangers on twatter.

If you’re bored it’s because you’re a shitty parent who doesn’t know how to entertain your family on a trip.

Yes, the ol’ X is dead because “imaginary reasons/head in the sand”. SJW Spider-Man just came off a long suspension, CG creators and friendlies are making more than anti-CG creators on Kickstarter and indiegogo, etc.

This is the common “if I say it then it must be true” tactic all the while still shrieking and crying 24/7 about CG.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino