Dramacow Tim Doyle / NakatomiTim / mrdoyle - Fat Neckbeard, Rabid SJW, Serial Harasser Over Petty Comics Autism, "Not here to sodomize pets", Wants Mexican kids in cages, possible sex pest

Did Ethan Van Sciver really get fired or is Doyle lying?

• Doyle is a Fucking Liar.

Votes: 55 98.2%
  • Ethan was Fired.

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
I'm pro-choice but that is a genuinely horrible thing to say. God this fuck is disgusting
:story: I think he’s starting to break, seeing people happy and being positive absolutely burns him:
View attachment 861725
Those damn Americans living happily and drama free instead of shrieking ORANGE MAN BAD. How dare they?:mad:

Water-T

A pajeet married me for a green card
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah - how dare people post photos of themselves having a good time on their personal Twitter page?! The fucking unmitigated gall of those assholes! Anyone who does not devote every waking moment posting "ORANGE MAN BAD!' need to be lined up for a firing squad.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah - how dare people post photos of themselves having a good time on their personal Twitter page?! The fucking unmitigated gall of those assholes! Anyone who does not devote every waking moment posting "ORANGE MAN BAD!' need to be lined up for a firing squad.
There’s drinking the Kook-aid and then there’s becoming the Kool-aid.

Wooper

the big dick gee Pokemon
kiwifarms.net
So how come its okay for Ren & Tim to call others fat, smash property & take pictures & personal information without consent, but will paint anyone else that dose it has the second coming of Hitler? This not just being a leech anymore this is full on creepy school shooter vibes when you try & say your actions are justified & that people made you do this.
Also I like that Ren called TUG's wife fat & considering how much of a big boy Tim is you know she's disgusted by him because let's be honest she's made it clear she hates fatties.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So how come its okay for Ren & Tim to call others fat, smash property & take pictures & personal information without consent, but will paint anyone else that dose it has the second coming of Hitler? This not just being a leech anymore this is full on creepy school shooter vibes when you try & say your actions are justified & that people made you do this.
Also I like that Ren called TUG's wife fat & considering how much of a big boy Tim is you know she's disgusted by him because let's be honest she's made it clear she hates fatties.

You know that as a fat, short, nasty little piece of shit nerd, Tim got slammed into a lot of lockers in school and probably fantasized about school shootings but was too much of a pussy ever to do one or even stand up to any of his bullies.

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:story: I think he’s starting to break, seeing people happy and being positive absolutely burns him:
View attachment 861725
#nofun

It doesn’t matter who’s president or what’s going on, Tim and the rest of them are all depressed losers who will never be happy. Therefore no one else can be happy so he has to come up with *reasons* to try and shame people.

Mask_de_SMITH

Yeah. I'll just set them on fire. Piece of cake.
kiwifarms.net
I only just caught wind of what Renfamous and Doyle did. These people need to be arrested.
As for that voice actor who was also involved, I can't wait until someone calls his booking agent and gets him dropped.
Doyle and the SJWs who were involved should be tossed in prison for trying to harm a man's family.

Wooper

the big dick gee Pokemon
kiwifarms.net
Why hasnt this embarrassing clown killed himself.
Because he's really desperate for that A-grade feminist coochie that he's definitely going to get for being a WHITE CIS MALE FEMINIST ALLY, because those guys are never creeps.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reminder that he's already unhappily married and with children:
1564367672878.png

I honestly believe that he truly believes himself to be on "THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY". Every action he takes is done under the assumption he's doing good for humanity. Threatening people is ok, hiring PIs to investigate your twitter enemies is ok, laughing at a woman getting shot by her toddler is ok, trying to ruin people is ok, if it's to people he believes are evil and he won't see why people take issue with it. Him being mad about people making "happy tweets" is just another sign that he truly believes no one can be happy to live in Emperor Trump's America. He lives in this made up fantasy world were he and a ragtag team of twitter warriors are facing the modern equivalent of the third reich or the empire from StarWars.

CamelCursive

kiwifarms.net

Timmy is trying to have a man's family hurt now.

Without doxxing myself, I can say that Tim's behavior is pretty well known in Austin (and to many beyond). Stuff like this is why a shitload of artists locally don't want to work with him or have anything they do promoted by him. I've worked security for extra money on weekends, and I have a lot of friends in that area (I don't live there, it's too expensive).

While you're free to disregard this as "something just made up" or "anecdotal", there's quite a few things that local businesses and artists/musicians/etc. have said about him:

"He's pissed so many people off, it's a liability to bring him around. For all I know he'll set someone off and they'll show up with a damned gun or something."

"I work with a lot of different people with different beliefs, and I don't want someone like Tim Doyle associated with my business. It's not a good look."

"I'd rather smear shit on the walls to write our band name than have that bitchy little fuck doodle a promo poster for us."

"Hahahaha. No. He's not allowed in here."

"If he comes through that door, you have my permission to throw him right back into the street after he pays the door fee."

I could probably get some of these places to outright say it, up until... well, now- when the guy's willing to doxx someone's family and get them hurt.

Maybe someone should doxx Tim. Let him see how it feels.

The difference between Tim and TUG?

TUG could defend his family. Tim would wet himself and scream "Rape my wife, rape the kids, I'll hold them down for you-just please don't hurt me!"