Dramacow Tim Doyle / NakatomiTim / mrdoyle - Fat Neckbeard, Rabid SJW, Serial Harasser Over Petty Comics Autism, "Not here to sodomize pets", Wants Mexican kids in cages, possible sex pest

Did Ethan Van Sciver really get fired or is Doyle lying?

• Doyle is a Fucking Liar.

Votes: 55 98.2%
  • Ethan was Fired.

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
kiwifarms.net
This is extremely cringe. A soft, soy boy pussy who locked his account and started crying after he was doxed is now a big tough man who will take on white supremacists after a couple rounds on the treadmill walking.

I wouldn’t want to go into a fight against Proud Boys, they’ve knocked Antifa out stone cold in one punch and sent them to the hospital. These are big boys and I mean guys with muscles and with experience fighting.

Not lard ass “screen printers” like Timmy here.

For anyone not familiar, this is a close approximation of what Tim vs the Proud Boys would end up being.

REGENDarySumanai

Old Avatar, New Frontier
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's the tiny boy gonna do, try to punch someone? He'd have more luck punching children due to him being an angry manlet.

Starscreams Cape

kiwifarms.net
What's the tiny boy gonna do, try to punch someone? He'd have more luck punching children due to him being an angry manlet.
Come on bro, the Proud Boys don't want nuthin' to do with these mitts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180623-200313~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20180623-200313~2.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 126

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
So we're here boys, modern society is now so boring, alientating and disconecting that the only way 20 year olds can feel anything is having a fist fight with a complete stranger for no real practical or strategic gain.

Still I'm a huge history fan so re-enactments of 18th century shit shows is quite fun to watch.

Starscreams Cape

kiwifarms.net
I've seen him in person and now I know why he wore a blazer in Texas during SXSW.

Those arms belong on a toddler. I bet his wife's boyfriend's cock looks even bigger when he holds it.
As someone who's seen him in person, are his hands really that's small or is it some sort of perspective issue with that picture?

CamelCursive

kiwifarms.net
As someone who's seen him in person, are his hands really that's small or is it some sort of perspective issue with that picture?

I don't remember seeing them, but that could be because he was in a coat for most of the night and I didn't notice. He just looked ludicrously fat, and when he did take his coat off- I thought his shirt was coming untucked, but it was just his fat flabby belly hanging over his pants. It looked like a scoop of ice cream that was too big for the cone.

And I remember it was not too long after he claimed he'd lost weight and looked better than he did in the Borat bikini- and no, my dude- he was even fatter.

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
"Boxing" is a sport, it's a game, with rules and restrictions- commonly measured by accumulated points over what amounts to an endurance match. I know, I boxed for 8 years. It's NOT a fighting style, and the moment you think boxing lessons will make you capable of fighting- that's when you'll find yourself eating through a tube and struggling to remember the names of your family members for the rest of your life.
Yeah, he'd be better off taking actual self-defence classes, if that's his aim.

Though I get the feeling his boxing "classes" are just him hitting a punch bag - self-defence classes would involve interactions with other people, after all!

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Still assmad, Doyle is once again leading a campaign to try to get EVS fired from his gigs.
Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 9.39.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 9.39.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 9.37.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 9.39.26 PM.png

On a side note, Ethan isn't holding back.
Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 9.42.57 PM.png

• Informative
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Still assmad, Doyle is once again leading a campaign to try to get EVS fired from his gigs.
View attachment 919543
View attachment 919544
View attachment 919545
View attachment 919546

On a side note, Ethan isn't holding back.
View attachment 919549
Oh so that’s why Laura Hudson deleted her twitter. She’s a psycho bitch too who wrote a bunch of glowing stories about Zoe and other anti-gg garbage. She’s also besties with Sarah Jeong and other Portland area idiots.

Thankfully she lost her job at Vice and now works part-time in a bookstore :story:

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• ESPbJOYUUAE88ue.jpg
    ESPbJOYUUAE88ue.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 80
  • ESPIhH1UcAA_mQY.jpg
    ESPIhH1UcAA_mQY.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 112
  • ESPIg4UUMAExsxW.jpg
    ESPIg4UUMAExsxW.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 90

DungeonMaster

kiwifarms.net
Bringing this thread back from the dead to show the knives coming out for Tim. He decided that kids being put into cages is a defensible point if a democrat does it because clearly there is no middle ground on how children can be humanely detained. This upsets the Mexican.
View attachment 1174000

https://archive.ph/adYTE https://archive.ph/MOsjj
View attachment 1174019

View attachment 1174006

View attachment 1174005
There's no such thing as a platonic friendship on Twitter, despite what those virtue signallers say to justify their daily posturing. The social cannibalism you constantly see there proves it.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It’s fascinating how they’ll tear each other apart for stepping a toe out of line.

And this Alvarez guy could be canceled too if it was his day, because he said he wants Mexican children sold into sexual slavery immediately after being released onto the streets of El Paso without their parents. Oh he didn't say that? Well, he meant it.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bringing this thread back from the dead to show the knives coming out for Tim. He decided that kids being put into cages is a defensible point if a democrat does it because clearly there is no middle ground on how children can be humanely detained. This upsets the Mexican.
View attachment 1174000

https://archive.ph/adYTE https://archive.ph/MOsjj
View attachment 1174019

View attachment 1174006

View attachment 1174005
I have been waiting for this since I made the thread, it was only a matter of time :story: