Dramacow Tim Doyle / NakatomiTim / mrdoyle - Fat Neckbeard, Rabid SJW, Serial Harasser Over Petty Comics Autism, "Not here to sodomize pets", Wants Mexican kids in cages, possible sex pest

Did Ethan Van Sciver really get fired or is Doyle lying?

• Doyle is a Fucking Liar.

Votes: 55 98.2%
  • Ethan was Fired.

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net
That’s the problems with shitheels like Tim. Everyone must maintain social purity. He will twist his wee body into knots trying to assure everyone that his side never does anything wrong even when it is the exact same shit Trump does. Then when someone from the racial group his is squawking about tells him he is wrong, he blocks them and cancels them. How is that not fascism?

Soy boy liberals don’t give a shit about non-white people; they just want the authority to tell them what to do and think.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
That’s the problems with shitheels like Tim. Everyone must maintain social purity. He will twist his wee body into knots trying to assure everyone that his side never does anything wrong even when it is the exact same shit Trump does. Then when someone from the racial group his is squawking about tells him he is wrong, he blocks them and cancels them. How is that not fascism?

Soy boy liberals don’t give a shit about non-white people; they just want the authority to tell them what to do and think.
It's all about playing for the winning team. Tim is a Renfield, through and through. And it's hardly a trait unique to fascism. When the Soviets were fucking over the workers in Czechoslovakia, Latvia, Hungary, etc and they started striking because they wanted some of that actual worker's paradise the commies had promised, the Soviets cracked down with the military and called 'em all fascists as an excuse. It's always okay when we do it, comrade.

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200616-204653_Samsung Internet.jpg

Tim Doyle is getting #metoo'ed. He's accused of being a sex pest by the comics women in the SJW twittersphere.

Oh Long Johnson

Muh..muh..muh..muh..my corona
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Water-T

A pajeet married me for a green card
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net

He is of course being salty as fuck about it (and if it happened to someone else, he would have the guy strung up in a noose before anyone could say “Boo”.) I like that he is passively aggressively threatening legal action over unverified Tweets though he has done the exact same shit.

How fucking shocking. Who saw this coming?

Also he's FAT.

View attachment 1382060

You always forget about how massive his tits are. I hope the manlet wears a bra or he is going to get severe back problems .

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tim's definitely a piece of shit, but any list of 'predators in [x industry]' without even a whiff of evidence is immediately dubious as fuck. Too many attempted cancellations based on anonymous women 'too afraid to come forward' but happy to try and ruin a man's reputation for me to ever accept them at face value.

Especially considering how dubious and fabricated numerous of the claims that have had names associated with them are. So anonymous shitlists might have some correct information, but they're as trustworthy as a burn book, to me.

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net
Tim's definitely a piece of shit, but any list of 'predators in [x industry]' without even a whiff of evidence is immediately dubious as fuck. Too many attempted cancellations based on anonymous women 'too afraid to come forward' but happy to try and ruin a man's reputation for me to ever accept them at face value.

Especially considering how dubious and fabricated numerous of the claims that have had names associated with them are. So anonymous shitlists might have some correct information, but they're as trustworthy as a burn book, to me.

Very much agree. The other problem is “misconduct” covers a wide range of things from “actual rape” to “drunkenly hit on me at a bar” to “looked like he was undressing me with his eyes.” One woman who tried to take down Junot Diaz claimed he was rude and misogynistic and angry towards her at a talk.

An audio recording revealed that she actually interrogated him for like twenty minutes, and he responded to all of her questions while refusing to cede her point. There was no evidence in his responses to indicate aggressive behavior. She tried to pivot and claim “there was no way to show body language.” It is pretty fucking ridiculous.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Must suck getting labelled something you aren't, isn't it? @FROG

I doubt he'll change his tune anytime soon tho.

• Winner
Reactions: FROG