Careercow Tim Wise - The racist anti-racist

Oglooger

God isn't dead!BUT I'LL GET THAT BASTARD SOME DAY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This person I just stumbled upon and thought it would be interesting to talk about, as he seems to be a possible lolcow in the making.
From what I could gather so far, He was the guy who mainstreamed "white privilege" via a series of books and lectures where he rants about how all whites are evil, how being white is the real "mark of cain" since "white people have it so easy" and how white people in general are the devil incarnate.
He's huge in the SJW circuit and a couple of years back got caught using his pull to silence black folk who called him out on being a white man profiting on telling people how bad whitey is and denying black people the chance to make money on the "kill whitey" gravy train.

Basically, He's a self hating white person.
As of late he's been trying to summon anonymous to take down 8chan because they are supposedly creating false loot images of the Baltimore riots
1430459256329-0.jpg
8chan caught up on his antics and he responded in the most mature way possible
1430506691655.png

sonichuis44

I'm Leonard the Nightfly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or just being a white dude talking about racism over black people.

How dare he.
Tumblr aside, he literally does tell black people to shut up while he talks about racism. There's been real, actual black activists who've complained that they get passed over for interviews and panels and such in favor of Tim, and he tells them to shut up and stop being oppressive. He's pretty much a piece of shit.

Oglooger

God isn't dead!BUT I'LL GET THAT BASTARD SOME DAY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tumblr aside, he literally does tell black people to shut up while he talks about racism. There's been real, actual black activists who've complained that they get passed over for interviews and panels and such in favor of Tim, and he tells them to shut up and stop being oppressive. He's pretty much a piece of shit.
I guess he really... Isn't wise.

Zebedee

Providing mental diagnosis to e-famous degenerates
kiwifarms.net
Any bets as to when he's going to start covering himself in shoe Polish and start claiming he's a black man trapped in a crackers body?

On that note would that make him a wigger in denial in his current state?

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
I think Jane Elliot was the original white priveledge proponent long before Tim Wise came around. She's been doing that type of shit since the 60's
Yep. She's the activist every anti-racist wishes they could be. As far as I can tell, there's no other anti-racist activist currently alive who's a tenth as successful as she is. Her infamous "Brown Eyes/Blue Eyes" exercise is what Jim Goad aptly described as a freakish hybrid of the Stanford prison experiment and Mao's struggle sessions.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Gay for Rosechu
kiwifarms.net
Yep. She's the activist every anti-racist wishes they could be. As far as I can tell, there's no other anti-racist activist currently alive who's a tenth as successful as she is. Her infamous "Brown Eyes/Blue Eyes" exercise is what Jim Goad aptly described as a freakish hybrid of the Stanford prison experiment and Mao's struggle sessions.

The thing I like about her is that she does it in a way where you actually learn something about yourself no matter how ugly it is and how the mind thinks as opposed to these assholes that try to guilt trip and shame into thinking that you are the worst human to ever live.

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
The thing I like about her is that she does it in a way where you actually learn something about yourself no matter how ugly it is and how the mind thinks as opposed to these assholes that try to guilt trip and shame into thinking that you are the worst human to ever live.
I don't know. Good intentions can often have horrible results.

A few years back, she tried this experiment in Britain. Not sure how it worked, although the interview with her is enlightening:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino