Careercow Tim Wise - The racist anti-racist

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't matter, in his eyes every whitey is guilty regardless if they're blue blood WASPs or from a long line of Slavic dung farmers who spent the last thousand years being shat on by a rotating roulette of tyrants.
All you have to do to not be white, though, is just claim it, like Talcum X. If there's free money in it you can expect pretty much everyone to try to claim their share.

John Carmack

kiwifarms.net
-African tribal chiefs enslaves rival tribes
-Sell rival tribes to Jewish slave traders
-Majority to slaves taken to the new world are sent to Brazil
-A small amount are sent to America as indentured servants
-A black man actually goes to court to have an indentured servant legally recognised as a slave

This is whitey's fault somehow.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Anyone remember the Dave Chappelle skit on reparations?

Another thing to consider: even if (and this is pure fantasy) every single black great grandchild received a six figure check, who's to say it'll make lick of difference? The entire economy would be devastated from the tax hikes alone, and the costs for production would drive up drastically overnight. Ergo, the six figure check might as well be a four figure check. And who's to say every Tyrone and Tyreese will spend this money wisely and instead blow it on frivolities? I reckon most would mismanage their money and then have the gall to ask for even more money.

@AnOminous, if you thought his previous Tweet threads were bad, prepare for a fucking 40+ Tweetstorm:
View attachment 682992
Him trying to justify Black on White crime might be one of the most insane things I have ever read.

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
He has that quintessentially smug, shit-eating grin. It's like he's saying "Punch me, I double dare you!"
Sadly, he knows he can get away with literal murder. Dude LOVES to brag about how he has the top brass of Twitter and Facebook on speed dial every time he says something beyond the pale, calling for violence or harm to others he doesn't agree with (like getting Anonymous to dox and harm people he doesn't like).

The one time Facebook DID smack Tim for behaving badly on Facebook, Tim hit his speed dial and cried to the higher ups at Facebook and they overruled the guy who gave him a suspension and Tim's first post back was him crowing about how untouchable he was, about his connections at Facebook and how the rules don't apply to him and he can say and do whatever he wants and no one can punish him since the top people at Facebook are his BFFs and won't punish him/overrule any attempt to punish him for his actions.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
-African tribal chiefs enslaves rival tribes
-Sell rival tribes to Jewish slave traders
-Majority to slaves taken to the new world are sent to Brazil
-A small amount are sent to America as indentured servants
-A black man actually goes to court to have an indentured servant legally recognised as a slave

This is whitey's fault somehow.

Pretending that Britain and the colonies didn't rely on the Triangle Trade, which utilized explicit chattel slavery of Caribbean natives and Africans, and that the vast majority of slaveholders in the US weren't white, is as stupid as any given KANGZ BS. As is pretending all slave traders were Jews.
inb4 "But they were! East India Company was all (((THEM)))!"

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Edgar Julius up here being a dishonest pedant. He knows anti-semitism is about Jews but expands it to Arabs so that... all muslims can no longer ber antisemites?

Even though that's racist because not all muslims are Arab. God damn it you stupid cunts.

John Carmack

kiwifarms.net
Pretending that Britain and the colonies didn't rely on the Triangle Trade, which utilized explicit chattel slavery of Caribbean natives and Africans, and that the vast majority of slaveholders in the US weren't white, is as stupid as any given KANGZ BS. As is pretending all slave traders were Jews.
I didn't say any of that at all. Obviously Britain and other European colonial powers relied on slave labor. However, the Trans-Atlantic slave trade would not have been possible without the full cooperation and involvement of Jewish merchants and African tribal leaders, who remain exempt from this reparations cash grab attempt. That's not even mentioning the larger and longer lasting Arab slave trade in Africa. There have been open slave markets in Libya since Gaddaffi fell https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/10/libya-public-slave-auctions-un-migration

I didn't imply that all slave traders were Jews, either but they were disproportionately over-represented given their small numbers. An actual Rabbi in the Netherlands wrote a book on it https://www.jta.org/2013/12/26/global/dutch-rabbi-confronts-jews-with-ancestors-complicity-in-slavery

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
I didn't say any of that at all. Obviously Britain and other European colonial powers relied on slave labor. However, the Trans-Atlantic slave trade would not have been possible without the full cooperation and involvement of Jewish merchants and African tribal leaders, who remain exempt from this reparations cash grab attempt. That's not even mentioning the larger and longer lasting Arab slave trade in Africa. There have been open slave markets in Libya since Gaddaffi fell https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/10/libya-public-slave-auctions-un-migration

I didn't imply that all slave traders were Jews, either but they were disproportionately over-represented given their small numbers. An actual Rabbi in the Netherlands wrote a book on it https://www.jta.org/2013/12/26/global/dutch-rabbi-confronts-jews-with-ancestors-complicity-in-slavery
  1. Race-based chattel slavery existing in other places does not make America's past with race-based chattel slavery any less sordid.
  2. The latter point, perhaps. The former, unlikely. The fact is that there was a large market for slaves, and there is no demand so sordid in this world that a supplier will not fill it. Not that slavery was seen as particularly sordid at the time: neither Gentile nor Jew had major objections to the Triangle Trade during its establishment; it was only when the concept of the fundamental dignity of human life began to emerge during the Enlightenment that slavery became a moral issue.
  3. Italians are "disproportionately overrepresented" in the vintner, Italian restaurateur, deli manager, and knock-off watch-seller trades. Certain ethnic groups are predisposed to enter certain trades as a result of their cultural history. Jews were forced into being merchants, bankers, and loansmen during the Middle Ages, when such classes were both viewed as being morally-bankrupt and were subject to strict Christian laws (such as the inability for a Christian to charge interest on a loan). As a result, as time went on and the "middle class" emerged, many Jewish families were able to rise socially from their humble origins to become suppliers and middlemen in many businesses. The slave trade was just one of those businesses, at the time seen as no different than dealing in dyes, cattle, spices, or tulips.

ans1a

kiwifarms.net
Idk, I kind of like Tim's thinking. If X group oppressed my group within the past, say, 1,000 years, I get to hate them forever and take their shit, right? So Armenians get to raid Turkey, Tutsis genocide the Hutus, pretty much all of East Asia thrashes Japan (except the Ainu people, aren't they oppressed?), non-Aztec indigenous people wreak vengeance on the descendants of Aztecs, Christians regain Constantinople, Manchuria and Tibet go free, Untouchables swap place with Brahmins, all Sunni pay restitution to Shi'a, and Cherokees are enslaved by American blacks. Did I forget anyone?

I bet that, with cursory research, we could tie Timmy here to a slave-owner and/or rich person, and demand he give us his house. Alternately, I'm sure some black nationalist anti-Semite would accuse him of ~~the Jew, and what would Tim do then? Deny a POC?! Racist! Hell, all of Venezuela could sue Tim, because it was his shitty European ideology (invented by a white man!) that's reduced them to eating zoo animals.

Don't play vengeance politics, Timmy. Someone will always do it better.

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
Lately, Tiny Tim's been promoting a book by Jonathan Metzl. Here's his take on it:
Tim_Wise_JonMetzl_3-6-2019_.png

And now, some assorted Tweets:
Tim_Wise_Assorted_Tweets_3-4-2019_.png

Tim_Wise_Proud_Boys_3-2-2019.png

Tim_Wise_CPAC_3-1-2019.png

Proudly showing confidence in your deep-seated beliefs there, champ. Also, your house, huh? If I recall, you told others to go "build their own platform" when kicked off major ones. Something tells me you wouldn't last a day if Twitter's moderation time were half as stringent with the likes of your ilk as they are with the alt-right:
Tim_Wise_3-13-2019_BLOCKEVERYONE.png

Sperging about Lori Loughlin:
Tim_Wise_3-13-2019_Lori_Loughlin_sperging.png

And, lastly, some assorted tweets sperging about Tucker Carlson and other topics:
Tim_Wise_3-11-2019_assorted_tweets.png

Last edited:

Big Hoss

kiwifarms.net
Tim Wise says a lot of blatantly venomous stuff that he'll eventually have to answer for, but I think the most revealing thing he's said will get overlooked because of how seemingly banal it is. He spends a lot of time talking about white fragility, how he's actually trying to help white people, how racism is evil because some white people will accept a lesser compensation if it means they don't have to deal with other races, and how this is only hurting themselves and he's only doing what's best for them.

This is a complete lie. Tim knows it and he says it with a shit-eating-grin on his face. And what lays it most bare is his comments on the college admissions scandal. A handful of celebrities bought their useless kids places in elite universities. Tim's first thought upon hearing this was "how can I use this news to attack whitey"? And the fascinating part is that he didn't just go after whites, but couldn't help but rope in the Asians. He goes on a psychotic rant about how those fighting affirmative action in college admissions are "using Asians" to cover for their white racism, when if they were good equalists like him, they'd instead be going after celebrities. Celebrities who make up an extremely small portion of the population (kind of like a certain tribe), are already breaking the law, and are universally reviled by racists for the capital crime of living in California. Millions of underqualified brown students are given preferential treatment over whites and Asians every year because of affirmative action.

Tim would rather hurt Asians than inadvertently help whites. His motives have no basis in love, but are born of bitterness, deceipt, and serpentine venom. Everything he's ever said about the self-destructive nature of hatred is a projection.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino