Careercow Tim Wise - The racist anti-racist

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
  • Winner
Reactions: BlueSpark

Dr. Dingo DVM

kid tested, mother approved
kiwifarms.net
Oh this guy has been around for a while. He spoke at my college back in the early 2010s about his usual self hating white guy shtick. I always thought bringing that tool was an attempt at being "fair" after they brought a speaker that got protested as being racist.

Nice to see he is still being crazy racist almost a decade later.

The Grognard

kjeh kjeh räh
kiwifarms.net
>immigrants who do work you won't

Man, he's really going all in on being a /pol/ caricature. Then again, nothing pisses a stereotype like him off like having to actually pay a real wage to a goy.

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
That's the Bowdlerized version found on his website. The original was just him attacking white people as a whole. The chickenshit bitch changed it to white right-wingers after enough people called him on his shit.

He's an opportunistic shitbag of the highest order.
lol even the edited version sounds creepy and deranged, cant imagine what this one is like
And, just to show how much of a sack of shit he is, Tim Wise is now claiming that Nazis are "mangling" his words:
Tim_Wise_Mangled_Words.png

Fuck you, man. Fuck you.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

EVIL TOXIC NARCISSIST
kiwifarms.net
Why is it EVERY SINGLE TIME, it’s one of these people.... Also god the replies to this is just usual psychotic unhinged twitter people of mostly kangz, boomers and other similar people. Never forget what our prophet Sam hyde said.

God i wish every single twitter user would get put in the gas chambers, seriously twitter ppl, in general are legit psychopaths, and great to see the usual witch hunt mentality with NAME AND SHAME THEM RUIN THEIR LIVES, totally doesn’t remind me of something else that happened just some months ago. Funnily enough the vid is from fucking 2017 of some drunk college students, jfc I just.... hate these people so much, souless piece of shit.

Attched om my favorite woke takes from
the comments on Tim’s tweet down below. Didn’t post his stuff as I think we all are already aware of his lunacy.
Remember, 8 SECOND CLIP FROM DRUNK FRAT GIRLS IN 2017

Attachments

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
Why is it EVERY SINGLE TIME, it’s one of these people.... Also god the replies to this is just usual psychotic unhinged twitter people of mostly kangz, boomers and other similar people. Never forget what our prophet Sam hyde said.

God i wish every single twitter user would get put in the gas chambers, seriously twitter ppl, in general are legit psychopaths, and great to see the usual witch hunt mentality with NAME AND SHAME THEM RUIN THEIR LIVES, totally doesn’t remind me of something else that happened just some months ago. Funnily enough the vid is from fucking 2017 of some drunk college students, jfc I just.... hate these people so much, souless piece of shit.

Attched om my favorite woke takes from
the comments on Tim’s tweet down below. Didn’t post his stuff as I think we all are already aware of his lunacy.
Remember, 8 SECOND CLIP FROM DRUNK FRAT GIRLS IN 2017
This is largely why I stopped posting content for awhile. The task of going through Tim's feed for content was depressing and oh-so-tiring. The braindead fans of his who reply with exceptional gifs made it that much worse.

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
Get ready, folks. This'll be a big one. I didn't bother going through the individual threads because that would take up way too much space, and who the hell wants to see a bunch of braindead wamens and people high on woke:
Tim_Wise_Twitter_8-14-2018_1145PM.png

Tim_Wise_Twitter_8-14-2018_1145PM_02.png

Tim_Wise_Twitter_8-14-2018_1145PM_03.png

Tim_Wise_Twitter_8-14-2018_1145PM_04.png

Tim_Wise_Twitter_8-14-2018_1145PM_05.png

Tim_Wise_Twitter_8-14-2018_1145PM_06.png

Tim_Wise_Twitter_8-14-2018_1145PM_07.png

Tim_Wise_Twitter_8-14-2018_1145PM_08.png

Tim_Wise_Twitter_8-14-2018_1145PM_09.png

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man, the comments responding to Tim's hot takes are their own breed of hell, because mixed in with the people who are rightfully critical of him posting said hot takes, there's also a bunch of genuine racists who just give him more reason to think he's on the right track because he's got a bunch of angry dumb-dumbs calling him a Jew.

Last edited:

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Ma, the comments responding to Tim's hot takes are their own breed of hell, because mixed in with the people who are rightfully critical of him posting said hot takes, there's also a bunch of genuine racists who just give him more reason to think he's on the right track because he's got a bunch of angry dumb-dumbs calling him a Jew.
I wonder how Tim Wise will react if we call him a goyim? 🤔 :story:

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Lissamine Green

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
“Goyim” is plural, so he’d probably make a joke about multiple personalities.
Nah, he’d block you and report your tweet.
I saw too much memes titled "The goyim know".

However, we could ask Tim Wise when he'll move to an area with fewer whites and lots of blacks?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino