Times when Ethan Oliver Ralph has flagged shit - Mundane Ralph is a Fat Flaggot. (Last updated on 08/02/2021)

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

me: anime podcast you: uk low income housing proje
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tweet | archive

image_2021-08-02_122950.png

just the offer that the fat flaggot ralph needed. can't wait to see the power trip he'll be on for the next month before crashing again.

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
Ethan DMCA'd my screen recording of the Chris arrest video where he's screaming my name the entire time.
jul_2_bad_faith.png

Tweet / https://archive.md/TJga2

If Ethan doesn't file a strike on Stonetoss now, it's strong evidence that this notice was submitted in bad faith, contrary to the assertion within.

Of course, given that the person responding to it is unquestionably Tom Zarebczan, the game was rigged from the start.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No point in buying a T-shirt of Chris-Chan being arrested. You can never wear it. You'll have to explain who Chris-Chan is to people, and once you do that you'll be completely shunned by everyone you know.

i was thinking the same thing. plus anyone wanting to reference chris at all would wear a shirt without the stupid text. anyone with this shirt will have to, on top of explaining chris chan as a whole, explain who ralph is and how he recorded the arrest.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Updated again, added new category "Channels GUNTED", total count is now at >61.
If Matt Jarbo's flagging was a story, then the gunt's flagging is an encyclopaedia of everything in existence.

Don't forget he also tried to offer Chris a pizza and hotel room for an interview.

Fuck him up, Josh.
From "you facilitated the incestuous rape of Chris' mother because you donated to him while being oblivious to his behaviours" to "IMMA OFFAH CHRIS TEENAHH PIZZZAH FOR CLOUT IMA INTAHNET LEGEND TELLEM GAYDUR".

In a matter of mere hours? I can't think of another person in this circle proclaiming to be an internet fucking legend besides Donga. Who calls themselves that? Even actual "internet legends" won't say cringe shit like this.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Updated again, added new category "Channels GUNTED", total count is now at >61.
If Matt Jarbo's flagging was a story, then the gunt's flagging is an encyclopaedia of everything in existence.

From "you facilitated the incestuous rape of Chris' mother because you donated to him while being oblivious to his behaviours" to "IMMA OFFAH CHRIS TEENAHH PIZZZAH FOR CLOUT IMA INTAHNET LEGEND TELLEM GAYDUR".

In a matter of mere hours? I can't think of another person in this circle proclaiming to be an internet fucking legend besides Donga. Who calls themselves that? Even actual "internet legends" won't say cringe shit like this.
The only consistency in Ralph is his hypocrisy.

MuuMuu Bunnylips

*wet panting noises*
kiwifarms.net

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph allegedly flagged based faggot trans person Blaire White live on the Killstream tonight for using a ~30 second clip of Chris getting arrested. The video is still up at the time of this post.

during the stream too. no shame. next he’ll accept multiple fight invitations then no-show all of them.

Bad Take Crucifier

It was the most unholy thing I had ever seen
kiwifarms.net
Ralph allegedly flagged based faggot trans person Blaire White live on the Killstream tonight for using a ~30 second clip of Chris getting arrested. The video is still up at the time of this post.
Blaire took out his watermark and cut the audio of Ralph screaming about Josh. This is exactly the amount of respect Ethan deserves because no one wants to be associated with the dumpsterfire of his life.

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad Ralph is DMCA'ing Blair Huwhite and Josh "Broke Dick Farms" Null, Glad Ralph is taking advice from Gaydur.

Gaydur is like a lawyer and a bastion on copyright law.

I'm glad Ralph has enough money to fight these degenerates in court.

I hope Ralph keeps bragging about taking these fuckers to court and owning these ayelawgs.