Times when Ethan Oliver Ralph has flagged shit - Mundane Ralph is a Fat Flaggot. (Last updated on 05/28/2021)

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What channel is this?
My shitty archive channel. It has like less than 250 views, there's no reason it should have been hit since there's so many other archives.
Oh, and this is still up:
1615554272300.png

It was the scene @#KillAllPedos deemed too hot for YouTube. The +1 more is some copyright bullshit.

I'm calling it a flag.

Bob Barker

Bob Barker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My shitty archive channel. It has like less than 250 views, there's no reason it should have been hit since there's so many other archives.
Oh, and this is still up:
View attachment 1990874
It was the scene @#KillAllPedos deemed too hot for YouTube. The +1 more is some copyright bullshit.

I'm calling it a flag.
Strange that that one video on your channel in particular would be targeted. I added it to the op because this is exactly the kind of thing ralph would try, but I'm not going to say its confirmed him. Worth having a record of though, if other archives of the same video start going down we'll know something is up.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Strange that that one video on your channel in particular would be targeted. I added it to the op because this is exactly the kind of thing ralph would try, but I'm not going to say its confirmed him. Worth having a record of though, if other archives of the same video start going down we'll know something is up.
Yeah, I'm not saying he did it either, maybe it was some faggot guntguard or some idiot who didn't know the context got triggered. Either way, someone filled a dumb report and it got ovened.

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also in that image, what the fuck is "Copyright School"? Is this YouTube's ISS/detention center?
Its a gay little multiple choice test you have to do after watching a video.
That's a difficult one to figure out, there were a bunch of people asking for links on the thread/internet famous chat.
Time to review the list of link requesters I think.
Out of all the people that asked for links on the farms, two got them from me, I can't speak for anyone else. One person was asking to be let in after leaving one of the mailing lists, one I let in as they seemed to be staunchly anti-reethan. Maybe I made a bad judgement call or bad actors got the link somewhere and passed it off to the tampon breathed hobbit. I've got options, and there's always bitwave.

Do you just have to paypig Odysee to be able to stream?

Bob Barker

Bob Barker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2003331
Whelp, looks like I got gunted again.
Seethe more fatty. Flag me some more from your ex wife's email
I wonder who passed the link off to Reethan?
Added. 3rd entry with a title "Ralph DMCA's @PhoBingas's stream snipe using nora's email. :gunt:" lol.

Has anyone just started getting the link from you? If not, ask anyone if they shared it with anyone (particularly anyone new).

PhoBingas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Added. 3rd entry with a title "Ralph DMCA's @PhoBingas's stream snipe using nora's email. :gunt:" lol.

Has anyone just started getting the link from you? If not, ask anyone if they shared it with anyone (particularly anyone new).
I have an idea about how the link was passed off to Reethan, but I'm not gonna waste too much time being all paranoid about who it was because at the end of the day it doesn't matter. I have backup channels, I have other platforms I can host the snipes on, and I'm not against getting a $10 pay as you go sim card if it means I can open another youtube.
I must be hitting a nerve through all of that fat and grease if he's hit me 3 times.

Gunt, I know you're probably reading this - Don't try to out-stubborn me, Ethan. Its a fight you won't win.

Bob Barker

Bob Barker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have an idea about how the link was passed off to Reethan, but I'm not gonna waste too much time being all paranoid about who it was because at the end of the day it doesn't matter. I have backup channels, I have other platforms I can host the snipes on, and I'm not against getting a $10 pay as you go sim card if it means I can open another youtube.
I must be hitting a nerve through all of that fat and grease if he's hit me 3 times.

Gunt, I know you're probably reading this - Don't try to out-stubborn me, Ethan. Its a fight you won't win.
Would you mind posting the urls of the struck streams? Sometimes they say the name of who struck them and it would be nice to have a few archives of videos saying they were taken down by ralph.

PhoBingas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seeing how the piggy specifically seethed at Pho in Rand's discord chat a while back, we can safely declare him the master ayelawg.

Ralph's flagging history top OP is now probably longer than Mundane Matt's IF OP. Ya winning yet gunt?
1616011731771.png

I guess I'm not just any old faggot from Kiwifarms, but the faggot!

PhoBingas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, it's a better title than "Discount Surfer".
I honestly can't remember what even transpired to put Discount Surfer up there. I think someone said I sounded a little like him, which I can kind of see.