Timothy Nathan Shortnacy / Devi Ever / Amber Coal / Grace Lynn / Pixelgoth / LittleMouseVR - Scammer and flip-flopper who drove Chloe Sagal to suicide.

EDIT: Not deleted, renamed. New links: https://twitter.com/IsobelMouse https://www.twitch.tv/isobelmouse (Live Now amd Begging for Bits)
wonder if it's Grace Lynn redux: an attempt to run away from the shit he's done.
That's the thing that Tim never seems to get. the problem with burning bridges is you burnt the friggin bridges!
Does Tim really think that weaboos on VR Chat won't have any crossover with weaboos from indie vidja!‽
It looks like his past might be catching up with the Timster again, so I guess it was time for a new alias

past - Copy.png

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
wonder if it's Grace Lynn redux: an attempt to run away from the shit he's done.
That's the thing that Tim never seems to get. the problem with burning bridges is you burnt the friggin bridges!
Does Tim really think that weaboos on VR Chat won't have any crossover with weaboos from indie vidja!‽
It looks like his past might be catching up with the Timster again, so I guess it was time for a new alias

View attachment 1188470
5 will get you 50 that Tim will try to distract and discredit it as a tweet from

an evil-ex (bonus points if he tries to slip in an "I'm Ramona Flowers" ref...OTOH now Tim's a pseudo-guy again)
or
a stalker ( that's devi-ese for someone he still owes money to)
or
could he still use a "transphobe hater"????

The terrible part is it's probably a valid short-term strategy b/c the typical member of the weaboo-baby-trans-autist army (is there a catch-all term for that whole deal?) starts-and-ends with comfy-feels so probably won't even watch the video.
but it seems like it eventually degrades - the trail of exes and biz partners speaks for itself.

ANYONE FROM "ISOBEL'S" CURRENT CADRE : No joke, if you find yourself going "they are just haters, I'll defend Isobel/Devi to the last" -- talk to one of Devi's exes. They said the same thing ---- for a while.
Just trying to save you some heart and/or wallet ache

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
OH NO sad news, it is with heavy headset I discovered that SUBCOM is discontinuing operation (unless Tim gets hard up for cash that is)
subcom - Copy.png

Yes, the Subcom that gave us the wolfboy craze with fives, possibly tens, even, of gender-confused tweens not just donning the same old primitive anime inspired character with kitty ears - but boldly declaring : Nay, this character isn't just the typical baldy rendered meow meow kitty girl, it is a dog AND a boy because even though it's the same drawing I identify as such**
No longer can the humble VR student stroll the venerated halls of Tim's apartment, past cat skeletons and Top Ramen bowls to soak up the wisdom of SubCom's months of history. Well, even though the one doing the heavy lifting quit quite a while ago.

but despair not early adolescent, neuro-divergent, and identity-deficient fam for it is likely that Tim is returning to his true calling of being deluded about becoming e-celebrity
(this being a side-show attraction is merely a stepping-stone to greatness!)

celeb - Copy.png

** actually, that IS a pretty good commentary on troonism, even if they didn't mean to

ADMINS : THe title needs to be update to add IsobelMouse
Now thatTim has decided he's no longer a girl but a demi-boy semi-male -- he needed to trade in littlemouse for something a little moremasculine like...Isobel

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
:biggrin::biggrin:
holy shit!
I haven't thought about the name Devi Ever for years, but this site came up on a search about pedals

I knew about the console debacle, but I didn't know Dvi had been so busy continuing to be an asshole.
My main history was watching her get repeatedly kicked off music forums for going nuts and being generally shitty to everyone. I bet I've seen her "turn over new leaf" 30+ times, no exaggertion. Lasts about a day, but soemtimes goes 3 or 4. I don't think I've ever sen her make it a week.

What I DID NOT realize is how deep this rabbit hole goes.

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
Looks like Tim noticed people doing charitable things given the outbreak

realcharity - Copy.png

and Tim decided to do something nice too...nice for who? for Tim of course!

sale - Copy.png

"we've had in a while"....I guess by "we" Tim means, Devi, Grace, Amber, Isobel

gotta move that product, esp now that nobody is there to make new and the market got saturated

Question : Is VRChat populated entirely by semi-furry japanese jailbait cartoon characters?
Does anyone one in there do anything else?
For all the ::you can be anything:: marketing they all seem to choose pretty much the same thing,

It ties back to something brought up in the intro to this thread, it's Tim's basic M.O.
He needs relative homogeneity in a group for image control

NJzZHCG.jpg

That's why he mainly uses twitter and keeps it tightly curated. He'll gather a few younger people around him as sycophants and use that core to maintain a bubble. Any information leaks or references to things he doesn't want attention on, will get quashed by the cadre as haters, etc

It's created a cognitive dissonance for Tim since he, simultaneously, wants to be an "e-celebrity" which requires a larger sphere, yet wants very tight control.
This is why you see him reset over and over and maintain a small ("smol" in Tim's current vernacular) sphere he can control, but at the same time complain, bitterly, about more popular personalities.

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
This is why you see him reset over and over and maintain a small ("smol" in Tim's current vernacular) sphere he can control, but at the same time complain, bitterly, about more popular personalities.
When they broke up, his "wife" Madeline said he kind of got consumed by online gaming (presumably VR-SHAT) instead of rebuilding is company.
I think he's actually been consumed. i think his online twitter/twitch/VR personna has become so central, I wonder if there is any personality left at all when the computer is shut down.

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
mods : couldn't seem to edit/delete prev post. Different subjects, but don't want to multi-post -bomb the thread. Still wanted to bring up this news

Called it in one! (see quote below). Oh, not b/c I'm that perceptive, just b/c Tim's motives are that transparent. Suppose that's why he has to hang with the kiddos

star - Copy.png

but despair not early adolescent, neuro-divergent, and identity-deficient fam for it is likely that Tim is returning to his true calling of being deluded about becoming e-celebrity
(this being a side-show attraction is merely a stepping-stone to greatness!)

View attachment 1197946

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:
Would be interesting to know what the friend exodus looks like, he's made a couple of posts bitching about friends leaving.
maybe he's pushing his streaming like some poor MLM dupe who alienates everyone with his "business"
many of these friends, just probably don't understand Tim's situation.
Fortunately Tim is educating them with fun facts [ = Tim Misinformation]

For instance, did you know that time lost 60 whole dollars when someone didnt follow through on delivering a product e paid for???
Can you imagine!‽?

ff - Copy.png

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
So this has been a covid read for me.
there was a funny synchronicity.
I just covid binge-watched Tiger King too.
and the similarities are there.

stuff like :
involved in some type of project, but really wanting to be a media star.
Adopting a flashy persona with big style, outfits and bombastic names
Surrounding yourself with people who feel like outsiders and younger people
harvesting from that romantic relationships with a lopsided power dynamic.
Financial irresponsibility taking money from the less glamorous project to fund an attention aspiration.

the list probably goes on.

Now I don't think it's fair to pin the Chloe Sagal thing on Devi, I remember that young reporter getting canned and the news reports and blogs when Chloe self-immolated. That person was just not well in the head. I wouldn't pin that on anyone.
OTOH
I did look sat the translifeline stuff here and you guys did expose some criminal financial fraud. I think that was some dirty, unpleasant work that kinda had to get done. Internally there are some political correctness issues around coming down on a transperson for a transcharity. I think that's their shield move. But they did get summarily booted and they are supposed to pay that money back.

Sorry if it seems wordy, but I'm bringing that point up for this reason :
I figure at some points, folks just getting involved with Devi are going to stumble upon this. Devi's reaction is going to be like Tommy Exotic and that Antel guy and that cat lady -- haters all! 'phobes and stalkers! don't listen. So I think this is for that reader in mind

HEY THAT READER : As you start bristling at the abusers remember that former business partners and romance relationships also stood by Devi in solidarity --- until they didn't. and maybe consider their view on Devi now. I don't know if they are open to talking about it, but maybe just talk directly to them.

No, I don't think Devi is the devil, but I do think she has some pretty deep personality issues that wind up abusing people in formative or vulnerable times and trades people's trust for her self-interest.

rant or sperg or whateveryoucallit over.

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
So this has been a covid read for me.
there was a funny synchronicity.
I just covid binge-watched Tiger King too.
and the similarities are there.
true

but s for the rest of it. that's the thing. Is Tim mentally ill? sure, he's a sociopath.
but that's why he law has that competent to stand trial thing. You could define all the criminal minds as mentally ill, but Tim knows what he's doing. Take the kickstarter, he was fully cognizant that a normal mind would think "well, I have to issue a refund. The contract even said so" - and he PLAYED on it. That people would give Tim some time thinking he'd be, at least, reasonable.
It's why he has to run from his old identity now.
As for reaching whomever his current ratnest is? not gonna happen. He preys on the insecure and damaged and tightly curates that. They are probably under orders not to check kiwi if they even know Tim's names (there's a reason he switches them)
Tim;s not an expert manipulator of people in the same way a kiddie diddler isn't a pick up artist

It's kind of that way with all the crazies on here.
ADF, if he were just a exceptional kid, that'd jut be kinda sadbut he's a exceptional kid talking about pulling knives and shooting people.
WU, If he were just some ex-junkie troon it might be a little funny and sad but he put himself out there as the grand poobah of everything and is a (failing) political figure now.

Save your breath trying to save em, not b/c insensitive, but you can't - it's what they want at least til they come to their senses. So enjoy the show and it makes for one hell of a historical record.

Last edited:
Reactions: niconiconecro
Tags
None