Lolcow Timothy "TJ" Church / Cowlick - Failed Literotica Writer &/or Null's Best Friend

RequiredName

Why are there penguins all over base?
kiwifarms.net
Considering it's about me, I am obviously correct.
First time poster, no-time caller. The subject that's come to my notice is neither as auspicious nor as ambitious as Christian Weston Chandler. The subject of which I discuss is small-scale by comparison, and relegates his content almost exclusively to textual rants across assorted blogs and anachronistic forums revolving around adult content, celebrities, and wrestling. But is this person a worthy "Lolcow," as you term it? The following information has been gleaned solely via the internet.

Topic: Is TJChurch a "Lolcow"?

The entity in question is depicted as a person. His behavior can be described as unintentionally humorous and bizarre. He almost certainly overreacts to trivial matters. He has his own blog, and posts on various forums, and participates in an adult erotic collaborative fiction website (my first impressions of your organization indicate you disapprove strongly of the expression of human sexuality). The majority of his content is sourced from this last point; he is most vociferous at a site known as Literotica, although he peruses wrestling and celebrity image forums as well.

The subject fancies himself a masterful writer, although he is inconsistent to say he never sees himself making any mistakes and admitting he makes the occasional mistake. He makes numerous glaring grammatical errors (outlined below), and attacks other writers when they make even the slightest error. At some times, this behavior must be seen to be understood. He abuses the site's voting system in order to promote himself and denigrate others, and on the old Chyoo website, he exploited the outdated coding to remove himself from other users' block lists and to get his poorly-written threads automatically approved.

Literotica is a strange environment for his trolling behavior, because of a refreshingly antiquated site design. They appear not only incapable of permanently banning him, but have demonstrated an unwillingness to oppose this status quo. To this end, he has created a veritable legion of alternative screen names for himself to circumvent bans both from the forums and the connected Chyoo site itself (which was recently updated to Chyoa this year). Varieties of these names can be found elsewhere, have been banned from Literotica, and may still have content attached.

Sample: TJChurch, TJChurch2001, tnadnuder, corybranan, emmawason, arielcastro, orlandomerced, kaydenfox, deaconclay1, warrenjeffs, rippitydoo, abacinate

The subject's writing style is typified by an abundant reliance upon the ampersand (&), layered parentheticals [()], hyphenations of words ("far-less-important"), slash clauses under the impression having one accurate term will counter less accurate terms ("editing/deleting"), excessive quotation marks and interrobangs ("‽"), and combinations thereof (the infamous "&/or" that has become his staple).

TJChurch's routine appears to involve posting intermittently on his blog, and posting on the Literotica forums' Chyoo section after 11:00 PM EDT, particularly in response to whatever the most active threads are in addition to an entire thread dedicated solely to outing his trolling behavior. Literotica's response to this is to delete his posts each and every night he does so, sometimes multiple times in a night, leaving his posts available for up to an hour after their posting. The subject's response is to repost his deleted posts verbatim. He also opts to quote pieces of text from whoever he's arguing against, relying on the "I am rubber, you are glue," defense, ignoring moderators, and flagrant hypocrisy (i.e. not responding to questions aimed at him).

On a further note, the subject also suffers from diabetes, although he is vehement to deny his doctor's diagnosis, despite the fact he also alludes to taking his medication. He also suffers from various other serious medical conditions as elaborated on his (now seemingly abandoned and hidden) blog, which is pretty tragic, but the issue is obviously his online behavior and not the unfortunate cards life has dealt him. All of this information has been readily gleaned from sources on the internet where it is volunteered by the subject himself.

I have included these source links for reference:
BlogEnfarcement (Made private, so that nobody on earth will ever read it, in a brilliant display of no logic whatsoever.) Its content can be found later in the thread at THIS post.
"Usernames to Beware" thread on the Literotica forums Chyoo section.
He also has accounts on various wrestling website forums, such as WrestlingForum and WrestlingZone.

Does this qualify for a "Lolcow"? Has this been sufficient? If I'm mistaken, then I'll willingly drop the matter. Thank you for your time, and if this is somehow not in line with the site's manifest, then I apologize.

TJChurch Tumblr

Last edited:

RequiredName

kiwifarms.net
Seems legit.
Is that good? I queued a bunch of his misbehavior to a Tumblr blog and never really looked back, in hopes someone stumbling Tumblr would be amused by his antics. I have no intention of contacting him, as trying to communicate directly usually leads to a recursive repetition of his drama and is best left to the pros, and such correspondence is usually deleted within a short span of time afterwards.

Last edited:

Surtur

Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Is that good? My intention was to run a Tumblr blog consisting of posts he's made that are most noteworthy of his arguments and mannerisms. I have no intention of contacting him, as trying to communicate directly usually leads to a recursive repetition of his drama and is best left to the pros, and such correspondence is usually deleted within a short span of time afterwards.
He fits the criteria. Big ego, little substance, you have provided links to his drama. I am fine with it. What you do outside of her though is up to you. Can't stop you from making a Tumblr.

RequiredName

kiwifarms.net
He fits the criteria. Big ego, little substance, you have provided links to his drama. I am fine with it. What you do outside of her though is up to you. Can't stop you from making a Tumblr.
Alright, thanks. I didn't know what there'd be for me to do besides just watching his various insipid forum posts, and hope people with more experience can find more creative and insightful reactions than I certainly can. The subject didn't seem particularly well-known, so hopefully this will grant him more visibility and allow others who have endured his treatment know they don't have to shake their heads in disbelief by themselves.

And none too soon! He's started early tonight, and there should be plenty of content to kick off this induction!

It's hard to say whether this was predictable or surprising, but TJ Church finally got himself banned from his most common haunt at Chyoa (and not long after this thread began, to boot). Even more amusing, the Literotica site administrator has returned from the grave and stated for the record he doesn't give a crap about people trolling on his own site. While TJ Church sadly will have to disperse from the Chyoo sections, and can no longer comment on other users' stories (a veritable portal to his modesty), he can still post stories (which he seems to do intermittently these days) and post in other sections of the Literotica forum (typically as his "rippitydoo" handle). Knowing his penchant for amassing hordes of easily-identified screen names, I wonder how long he can keep away from the old Chyoo section of Literotica.

2014.09.10 Since his banishment from the Chyoo section of Literotica, TJ Church spends his time arguing in boring, pedestrian threads at the Literotica forums. While it's tedious to follow his numerous posts, especially on topics as mind-numbing as "What sheeple blockbuster was the best movie this year?" or "Isn't it sad that celebrity died/killed someone?" or "Which celebrity is the most symmetrical and has the largest breasts?", sometimes he comes up with a gem, and he's easily goaded into his awkward, rambling takes on "I am rubber, you are glue."

Last edited:

Cowlick

TJChurch
Null's Personal Hero &/or Best Friend
kiwifarms.net
As has been expressed, you cannot be stopped from making a Tumblr. However, if you have done so, I would suggest making it clear what items are by him& what items are simply about him by others... Someone with this size of an ego will probably otherwise respond by either (mistakenly) thanking you for your tribute, or seeing it is closed.

klystron

Doesn't flock with kiws. Soars with eagles.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As has been expressed, you cannot be stopped from making a Tumblr. However, if you have done so, I would suggest making it clear what items are by him& what items are simply about him by others... Someone with this size of an ego will probably otherwise respond by either (mistakenly) thanking you for your tribute, or seeing it is closed.
This reply and its timing are suspicious...

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't see anything suspicious about my post, especially compared to the actions of people who seem near-to-obsessed with a regular, American person who never said or did anything regarding them.
"near-to-obsessed"?
This thread was dead for almost 2 1/2 months until you showed up.
Near to obsessed is 32 pages discussing one lolcows private region.
Or 2 threads dedicated to a poor cosplayer.
Or a subforum dedicated to one person.

This guy? Nah, we ain't obsessed. PM me when he gets his taint pierced. I'll come back.
lol nevermind

Last edited:

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
The email address used to register this account is linked to a TJChurch tumblr blog.

Hi Tim!

Cowlick

TJChurch
Null's Personal Hero &/or Best Friend
kiwifarms.net
Called that shit.
Called that ASSumption by all of you (accent on the first three letters due to the -holes you all are, as well as the holes you have proven must be in your heads) for the shit that it is/was.

Also, while I am not TJ/Tim, I am connected to him through a few online areas, & he has told me he is already in contact with Tumblr about shutting-down the Tumblr area you have named after & based on him (without requesting permission or allowing him any input). However, this contact will cease if I let him know you are removing it, thereby requiring him to take no further steps.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino