Lolcow Timothy "TJ" Church / Cowlick - Failed Literotica Writer &/or Null's Best Friend

Munchie_Minder

Bringing attention, just not the kind you desire.
kiwifarms.net
I came to this thread to find out who TJchurch is. I go to the original pages and read through the first 20, written in 2014. I quickly get bored and skip to the last few pages written just in the previous few days, only to find that the exact same shit is being discussed 4 years later. I guess you didn’t get the thread removed, huh?

Cowlick

TJChurch
Null's Personal Hero &/or Best Friend
kiwifarms.net
1] I am familiar with what it means, but like biting people & anyone other than me being intelligent enough to know how to do much more than tie their shoes, it has no need to be discussed here.

2] No, @Munchie_Minder, I did not get it removed yet. However, I did not even know it existed for some time & I was the title discussion topic. Also, I don't believe I ever specified I would get it removed at/by a certain time. In addition, removing threads that some write so much so often in here would lessen their reason for existence, not to mention ways they fill time that might otherwise be spent doing something illegal or harmful to themselves, & as much as many of them seem to hate me (a list that of course does not include @Null, who calls me his personal hero & claims I am also perhaps his best friend, though I do not include him as one of my friends to any degree), I don't want to play a part in causing them to become arrested or deceased.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
1] I am familiar with what it means, but like biting people & anyone other than me being intelligent enough to know how to do much more than tie their shoes, it has no need to be discussed here.
Here, cowlick uses an expression of his people that indicates he has no idea what the phrase we have been using (Dunning-Kruger) means, and wishes to skirt the issue, like he tried to skirt the issues of his biting children and his below average intellect.

2] No, @Munchie_Minder, I did not get it removed yet. However, I did not even know it existed for some time & I was the title discussion topic.
He, the cowlick attempts to deflect from his notorious failings by claiming to have not been aware of the thread since its inception, despite his posts being on the first page, and his literally being the first comment in the thread after its day of creation.

Also, I don't believe I ever specified I would get it removed at/by a certain time.
Here, the cowlick moves the goalposts, claiming to have never specified a time by with the thread would be removed, despite having had done so previously. In this small sense, he learns from his fail

In addition, removing threads that some write so much so often in here would lessen their reason for existence, not to mention ways they fill time that might otherwise be spent doing something illegal or harmful to themselves, & as much as many of them seem to hate me (a list that of course does not include @Null, who calls me his personal hero & claims I am also perhaps his best friend, though I do not include him as one of my friends to any degree), I don't want to play a part in causing them to become arrested or deceased.
Oh, so philanthropic, the cowlick, pretending his continued failures are a charitable consideration for the people of the farms.

In truth, the cowlick continues to fail in all walks of life, but fails at removing the thread in part due to his own gross incompetence, and partly because we're one of the few places he can come for human interaction that won't ban him for being an annoying idiot.

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

2] No, @Munchie_Minder, I did not get it removed yet. However, I did not even know it existed for some time & I was the title discussion topic. Also, I don't believe I ever specified I would get it removed at/by a certain time. In addition, removing threads that some write so much so often in here would lessen their reason for existence, not to mention ways they fill time that might otherwise be spent doing something illegal or harmful to themselves, & as much as many of them seem to hate me (a list that of course does not include @Null, who calls me his personal hero & claims I am also perhaps his best friend, though I do not include him as one of my friends to any degree), I don't want to play a part in causing them to become arrested or deceased.
Have you reconsidered your position that your thread will disappear?

Reactions: Syaoran Li

Cowlick

TJChurch
kiwifarms.net
1] Regarding the post by @LoverofPi :

1A] There is no attempt to skirt any issues. I know the D-K effect is not something I have, though many here may. Also, I have not bitten anyone of any age in literally decades, & my intellect has been far above average for decades, especially if we are discussing that of the average of members here.

1B] @LoverofPi makes claims about my knowledge of the thread, which they have no clue of the truth or fallacy of. Also, the thread can have posts removed (or simply moved) by many members & staff other than me, so where my posts fall within it means nothing in relation to my knowledge of its existence.

1C] Maybe this is a time where @LoverofPi learns from their own fail (that of not ending the sentence with no punctuation, as well as that of claiming I incorrectly stated I never specified a time when the quote from my post right above the claim doesn't say I never made that claim.

1D] Lastly, the @LoverofPi denies that my "failures" are charitable. In truth, LoP is partially right, as the number of failures they claim I've made are not all charitable, but only because the majority of them are not existent. I admittedly lack intelligence in many areas, but not as many as any single member of this site does, & in most areas, my intelligence is lacking, but not entirely non-existent. To say that many members here lack intelligence in many areas would be a gross understatement akin to saying the planet has few-dozen inhabitants.

2] Since you are simply referring to my statement it will disappear & not anything resembling a deadline, I will continue to support the statement.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net

1A] There is no attempt to skirt any issues. I know the D-K effect is not something I have, though many here may. Also, I have not bitten anyone of any age in literally decades, & my intellect has been far above average for decades, especially if we are discussing that of the average of members here.
The Dunning-Kruger effect is absolutely something you labor under. You might even be the poster boy, as it were.

1B] @LoverofPi makes claims about my knowledge of the thread, which they have no clue of the truth or fallacy of.
You made false claims, ergo your knowledge of the thread is lacking. This is not rocket science, Teej.

Also, the thread can have posts removed (or simply moved) by many members & staff other than me, so where my posts fall within it means nothing in relation to my knowledge of its existence.
None of the posts in the first page have been deleted, and your thread was a non-entity before you showed up to give us so much hilarious content.

1C] Maybe this is a time where @LoverofPi learns from their own fail (that of not ending the sentence with no punctuation, as well as that of claiming I incorrectly stated I never specified a time when the quote from my post right above the claim doesn't say I never made that claim.
Oh, are we in the phase where you try and point out every single miniscule typo made by another poster in an attempt to distract from your inability to formulate coherent english sentences and understand common idioms? Because that's a fun phase. You tend to make extra stupid claims when that's in full swing.

1D] Lastly, the @LoverofPi denies that my "failures" are charitable. In truth, LoP is partially right, as the number of failures they claim I've made are not all charitable, but only because the majority of them are not existent. I admittedly lack intelligence in many areas, but not as many as any single member of this site does, & in most areas, my intelligence is lacking, but not entirely non-existent. To say that many members here lack intelligence in many areas would be a gross understatement akin to saying the planet has few-dozen inhabitants.
No, I said you were pretending your failures were charitable. In truth, they are not, because they are your failures. Please try and keep up.

Say, Teej, have you forgotten how to quote again? You might be a bit more able to respond to what people actually say to you if you quote them, that way you can keep reading them as you reply. I know that doesn't get around your reading comprehension issues, but it may help with the short term memory issues.

2] Since you are simply referring to my statement it will disappear & not anything resembling a deadline, I will continue to support the statement.
Ooh, if we're supporting statements, I support the statement that this thread will not vanish until well after TJ Church has died. I will also predict he will die a hilarious and ignominious death.

Last edited:

ChurchOfGodBear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

1B] @LoverofPi makes claims about my knowledge of the thread, which they have no clue of the truth or fallacy of. Also, the thread can have posts removed (or simply moved) by many members & staff other than me, so where my posts fall within it means nothing in relation to my knowledge of its existence.

This post compels me to repeat my offer to pass your writing before an impartial third party for analysis.

Reactions: Syaoran Li

Cowlick

TJChurch
kiwifarms.net
1] @LoverofPi , the first 3 statements in your post (independent of the quotes of my post they include) are all false, whether knowingly, intentionally, or not, so I will skip reading the rest (not to mention the always-true statements that many who post in this thread post different wordings of the same statements an overwhelming majority of the time, & any other post is likely just another done to keep the thread active in the hopes nobody with the ability will consider its removal justified).

2] @ChurchOfGodBear, repeat the offer however many times you want. However, we both know there is neither any justification for the act, & there is little-if-any chance you would actually look for a truly-impartial person.

ChurchOfGodBear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1] @LoverofPi , the first 3 statements in your post (independent of the quotes of my post they include) are all false, whether knowingly, intentionally, or not, so I will skip reading the rest (not to mention the always-true statements that many who post in this thread post different wordings of the same statements an overwhelming majority of the time, & any other post is likely just another done to keep the thread active in the hopes nobody with the ability will consider its removal justified).

2] @ChurchOfGodBear, repeat the offer however many times you want. However, we both know there is neither any justification for the act, & there is little-if-any chance you would actually look for a truly-impartial person.
Not only would I look for said person, I've found them.

Doctor Stan

Fake Doctor
kiwifarms.net
I mean there's always good reason to ask other people what they think on your writings, it's actually invaluable honestly, when you're writing and working on a project and it's all you, you can actually gloss over glaring issues you've not really thought about because it makes sense to you. How about a couple of examples? And before you espouse your superior intelligence, think objectively, this isn't an attack.

I used to watch a YouTube channel about game design a while back and a story really stuck out to me. Project is an rpg where the player has an inventory, new guy comes on and tries to just see how the game works so he understands what he's working on, but can't work out how to open the inventory and when he asks another employee it turns out you open it by triple clicking the player. A moderate sized team needed an outside perspective because they had been working on it for so long it was just the norm

For one closer to home, I was writing a short fantasy story and while I was, there were people in it that came from different regions that were obvious to the protagonist, and when he'd think of these humans as "men of the coast" or "men of the northern kingdom" as opposed to using a more natural shorthand, like Northman.

ADN_VIII

I need more coffee
kiwifarms.net
Does him writing about how his mother loves him, how he doesn't bite children, how he is intelligent, and how he doesn't have the beetus count?
Well since lying is considered fiction, yes.

Nope. He never applies his alleged intellect to anything of value. This makes his assertions of intelligence a moot point.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Well, two responses to that. Firstly, if they are false, prove it. Secondly, holy fuck, your inability to write rears its ugly head. A massive run on sentence, a pointless parenthetical that just continues to the end of the sentence, and completely jumping trains of thought halfway though.

I'd also like to point out that the first three statements I made were "You labor under the Dunning-Kruger effect" "You might be the poster boy of Dunning-Kruger" and "Your knowledge of the thread is lacking." I know when you say "statements" what you mean is each segment of my response to your post, but again, words have meanings, Teej. Using those words without knowing their meanings is part of why you are so bad at writing.

Neither/ And is a terrible construction, Teej.
But yes, there is absolutely a "justification" (Just say reason like a normal person) to submit your writing to a neutral party, to prove to us once and for all that your writing isn't the steaming pile of shit we all know it to be.
And by all means, submit your writings to a neutral party yourself. We can compare and contrast!

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. X

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino