Lolcow Timothy "TJ" Church / Cowlick - Failed Literotica Writer &/or Null's Best Friend

Cowlick

TJChurch
Null's Personal Hero &/or Best Friend
kiwifarms.net
1] You are a very small part of my social life, & regardless, I would call none of you friends nor fans.

2] I am not going to change my profile pic ever, especially since it occurs to me that keeping one that affects some of you in this way may bring one or more of you to move toward having my thread (&/or others that include my posts) removed.

3] On a related note, as to the final sentence of your post, @TrippinKahlua , I do not at all believe this thread would be more likely to go away if I did anything you asked regarding my own membership (which I thought I'd already notified you all would end when it was agreed this thread would be removed &/or I knew it had been).

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
1] You are a very small part of my social life, & regardless, I would call none of you friends nor fans.
You can't just leave it at that, Teej, curious minds need to know what you get up to in your exploits outside the farm. Regale us with tails of Ulrik pushing you about in your wheeled chair in your quest for fame and fortune.

2] I am not going to change my profile pic ever, especially since it occurs to me that keeping one that affects some of you in this way may bring one or more of you to move toward having my thread (&/or others that include my posts) removed.
It still won't lead to your thread being removed. Your window of opportunity is long long gone, Teej.

3] On a related note, as to the final sentence of your post, @TrippinKahlua , I do not at all believe this thread would be more likely to go away if I did anything you asked regarding my own membership (which I thought I'd already notified you all would end when it was agreed this thread would be removed &/or I knew it had been).
We all know you secretly want the thread to continue and have that written down in your barbie dream journal, Teej. It's okay, you can admit it. Not just to us, but you yourself as well. Even Ulrik, who I'm sure would appreciate the gesture.

Syaoran Li

Honorary Zoomer
kiwifarms.net
@Cowlick I heard you are a fan of the written word and a writer...

This would be the perfect site for you

Moderation is near non-existent and you probably won't run into all that drama like you faced over at Literotica.

The sad part is that I'm not even joking, I genuinely think TJ would be happier over at Fanfiction.net or FictionPress and he'd have something more productive to do with his time than arguing with random people on an autism gossip forum.

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I told you he would be back. He is so predictable

Looney Troons

Certified Ethical Troon-Hater
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was really late to join the TJ Church party (even in my lurking years ago, I only found him mildly amusing, but not worth commenting/contributing), but what a dickhead. I’ve been really polite to him via messages to his profile and his responses are nothing short of him being an absolute cunt. Not everyone who is active on this site is an overt asshole, TJ, and if I wanted to call you a nigger or a faggot, perhaps a combination of the two, I would have done so already. Check my post history.

I hope you’re able to pull your head out of your ass someday, TJ. I know it’ll be a bit difficult and painful, I cannot imagine the passing of your gnarled-ass crusty teeth against your sphincter will be pleasant, but once you manage, I think you will find your stay here a bit more welcoming. You said yourself that this site plays only a little role in your social life (hilarious that you admit that, by the way), so why not cozy up?

Tl;dr - you’re a cunt TJ

Cowlick

TJChurch
Null's Personal Hero &/or Best Friend
kiwifarms.net
I am neither a cunt nor predictable, & my head is FAR from anyone's ass (& only indirectly attached to one, that being my own). Meanwhile, the majority here are VERY predictable. They will post things about both those they know &/or total strangers, equally-likely to be false.

drtoboggan

Sonic Jew
kiwifarms.net
I am neither a cunt nor predictable, & my head is FAR from anyone's ass (& only indirectly attached to one, that being my own). Meanwhile, the majority here are VERY predictable. They will post things about both those they know &/or total strangers, equally-likely to be false.
You are a cunt to everybody, T Gay. You're also predictable. Quit lying about yourself.

flossman

Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am neither a cunt nor predictable
Okay, you're a jackass, a tosser, a fuckface, a pissant, a jerk, a dummy, a slag, a twat... shall I go on?

You are also as predictable as the sun rising in the east.
my head is FAR from anyone's ass
Wait for it...
& only indirectly attached to one, that being my own
BAM. We have full confirmation that @Cowlick's head is up his own ass... or at least sniffing it. I assume his feces smells like "failure."

@Cowlick why do you insist on using the ampersand instead of "and"? An editor would immediately flag that *and* it makes you sound like an autist. You do speak autist, as I recall.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That's exactly what I thought you would say you cunt.

Even Odder

A Chan'ner Darkly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't it be "&/are" ? Are you alright TJ? I mean your grammar has always been bad but your writing as of late seems like an alzheimers patient with dyslexia. Are things not going good with your next novel? Writters block or something?

And don't lie TJ we are the only friends/fans you have(/want/need)
you are as much in spergatory as we are, just kick back and relax teej. Try browsing other threads that aren't your own

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I predicted you'd come back, you did. I predicted you'd say you weren't predictable. You did. You're our dancing monkey. That's how we TJ things up around here.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
I am neither a cunt nor predictable, & my head is FAR from anyone's ass (& only indirectly attached to one, that being my own).
Yep, missing the idiom, as per usual. Very predictable.

Meanwhile, the majority here are VERY predictable. They will post things about both those they know &/or total strangers, equally-likely to be false.
I'll give you partial credit, we are lovers of truth and can be predicted to post the truth about people we know and total strangers, which is technically "equally likely to be false" e.g. not at all.

Again, though, your desperate need to flex your literary muscles without properly exercise them betrays you. Honestly, if you could learn to use shorter sentences and be more to the point instead of trying to construct elaborate zingers you wouldn't trip over yourself nearly as often.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino