Lolcow Timothy "TJ" Church / Cowlick - Failed Literotica Writer &/or Null's Best Friend

RequiredName

Why are there penguins all over base?
kiwifarms.net
Alright! So you say you will be the smartest, this means you don't think your currently the smartest and would like to improve yourself. I approve of anyone taking the path of self improvement.
So, how do you plan on doing this?
I bet you he's not going to work hard. Like reading all the previous questions his fans here have posited towards him.

KingofManga420

So long, and thanks for all the sekclintons
kiwifarms.net
Alright! So you say you will be the smartest, this means you don't think your currently the smartest and would like to improve yourself. I approve of anyone taking the path of self improvement.
So, how do you plan on doing this?
Showing up everyday at 10-11 on the dot as he slowly dies from ignoring his Diabetes.

Don't do that btw TJ, I love you and want you to have a long happy life with us : (

Fwiffo

Hootman huge-gland hunam
kiwifarms.net
As well as I can expect, considering some have said if I simply asked nicely, it would've been gone by now, while others have said simultaneously it will never go down... Thinking many of you agree there isn't &/or never was a reason to have it here, but haven't the first clue how to rid of it.
... Wait, you think the reason this thread remains up is because everyone here lacks the technical know-how to remove it?

Please go read up on the Streisand Effect.

Cowlick

TJChurch
Null's Personal Hero &/or Best Friend
kiwifarms.net
Teej, no one was talking about you. No one cared about you. Which, is, a, travesty!! But no one gave a shit until you revived a two month old thread. Clearly a brilliant man such as yourself should recognize that you brought this on yourself... So, congrats on screwing the pooch.
First, you contradict yourself: If nobody had been talking/caring about me, there would have been no thread to revive. It doesn't take brilliance to realize something obvious like that.

Secondly, when you get the chance, congratulate your father (maybe when he comes to collect the garbage not in your family) on screwing the b***h.

E

EI 903

kiwifarms.net
First, you contradict yourself: If nobody had been talking/caring about me, there would have been no thread to revive. It doesn't take brilliance to realize something obvious like that.

Secondly, when you get the chance, congratulate your father (maybe when he comes to collect the garbage not in your family) on screwing the b***h.
Be civil. There's no call for crudeness.

Hyperion

D E A D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Sir that is libelous content.