Horrorcow Timothy Wayne McClelland II / Beau McClelland / Beau99 / QueerCatDubh / SCIHedgehog - Pedophile with hateboner for Kiwi Farms, real boner for underage cartoon characters

GaryPotter

Pretty Little Princess
kiwifarms.net
Like all mentally ill troons, he can't handle anything that challenges his worldview because surprise surprise it's all based around the lies he's told himself.

Only in the decadent West can a waste of space like him continue to exist. He contributes nothing, he's a sponge to everyone around him, he's an entitled ungrateful prick, he very likely creeps on children whenever he goes out, etc. In any other culture he'd be thrown out and living on the street. But thanks to his shitty Boomer father he continues to live a life far better than he deserves.

Just kind of sad really.

Reactions: Uncanny Valley

GaryPotter

Pretty Little Princess
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately I don't see our pretty little princess ever getting gainfully employed. Why? Well Google "Timothy Wayne McClelland Phoenix, AZ" and you get this very thread on the first page and all the grotesque pictures in the image search.

I love you Kiwi Farms.

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
Damn I honestly can't get over how pathetic some of these people are... and how they play the perpetual victim...

Oh no.. my dad wants me to get a job! He won't call me Katie when I'm a fucking DUDE named Timothy!!

As if they have it so bad. It boggles my mind.

glass_houses

Mind the spines.
kiwifarms.net
He's in his mid thirties and his dad confiscated his computer. What's next, does he get grounded? Will he have to come straight home after school?

Tags
pedo

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino