Horrorcow Timothy Wayne McClelland II / Beau McClelland / Beau99 / QueerCatDubh / TheAwesomeAutie - Pedophile with hateboner for Kiwi Farms, real boner for underage cartoon characters

GaryPotter

Cute Little Sister
kiwifarms.net
The McClellands have been evicted from Bell Tower Apartments. The land management company gave them five days to leave and they left Tuesday. They're now living in a motel.

Timothy attempted to go stay with his mother in Ohio but was vetoed by his stepfather, who despises him.

Timothy is still a total leech on his father and brother, both of whom work minimum wage jobs. His brother Andrew has apparently had it and told Timothy to go fuck himself.

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
kiwifarms.net
The McClellands have been evicted from Bell Tower Apartments. The land management company gave them five days to leave and they left Tuesday. They're now living in a motel.

Timothy attempted to go stay with his mother in Ohio but was vetoed by his stepfather, who despises him.

Timothy is still a total leech on his father and brother, both of whom work minimum wage jobs. His brother Andrew has apparently had it and told Timothy to go fuck himself.

Ouch! What the hell were they doing there to get a 5-day eviction that they just took it and left? Cooking meth? Stealing babies? Cooking babies while on meth?

I don't know what the law is like where they live, but here a 5 day eviction is totally illegal and you will win your appeal without even having to show up at the hearing. Something seriously heinous must have happened in there that the McClellands are too ashamed of to risk it being openly known by appealing that eviction.

Double Dee

Aren't I frightening? Grrr...
kiwifarms.net
Ouch! What the hell were they doing there to get a 5-day eviction that they just took it and left? Cooking meth? Stealing babies? Cooking babies while on meth?

I don't know what the law is like where they live, but here a 5 day eviction is totally illegal and you will win your appeal without even having to show up at the hearing. Something seriously heinous must have happened in there that the McClellands are too ashamed of to risk it being openly known by appealing that eviction.
I dug up last known dox's (Arizona's) landlord's/tenent's laws, and if I understand them correctly, you get 5 day eviction for:
  • Failing to pay rent once given a written notice.
  • Abandonment of property (if that counts.)
  • There may be more, but it's a 47-page document, and legal isn't my strong language.
There's also some immediate terminations, like if domestic violence is involved.

But if Dad/bro are paying rent, that does provoke some thunks...

• Informative
Reactions: The Un-Clit

GaryPotter

Cute Little Sister
kiwifarms.net
It's been a brutal month for Timmy the Pedo as his shitty life keeps getting shittier. In addition to being kicked out of his apartment and having to live in a motel with his father and brother his mother has now been diagnosed with cancer:

Cancer.png

For those of you who don't know colon cancer is basically a death sentence and at stage 3 it's simply a question of how long you're life can be prolonged. Timmy the Pedo will soon lose the only person who feels any affection towards him and he can't even visit her because he has no money and his stepfather loathes him with a passion.

He still continues to tremble in fear of his brother:

brother.png

And his desire to fuck children has not abated in the slightest:

pedophile.png

So yeah.

Tags
pedo

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino