Horrorcow Timothy Wayne McClelland II / Beau McClelland / Beau99 / QueerCatDubh / TheAwesomeAutie - Pedophile with hateboner for Kiwi Farms, real boner for underage cartoon characters

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
and fucking hell just looking up"cassie dragontales" with safesearch ON still brings up pregnancy and vore images

also also, a bit :offtopic: but the fucking w i k i for DT has wording like this

tbf for that last one i vaguely remember the character mentioning it outright maybe? but still weird ass trivia, and i actually got the creepy crawlies from reading these entries. none of the other dragons, or enrique (third human child introduced in third season) have any of this creep factor.
:offtopic: But, in the wikia thread, I've been finding a weird trend with a lot of kids show wikis being worded like this.

Anyways, @symantec, do it faggot.

symantec

Representative (D-ME 2nd District) since 2019
kiwifarms.net
Got bored and decided to do more research on TimTim
Family:
Father - Tim Sr.
Brother - Andrew

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008154433846

Address: 17216 N 33rd AVE Phoenix, AZ
Property Owner: Bell Tower Properties - (602) 866-3298

Email - beau_mcclelland@hotmail.com
Verified Phone Numbers: (McClelland Residence) (602) 368-7107 (Tim Sr.'s Mobile) (623) 516-9132,

• Barry Goldwater High School (didn't graduate)
    Primary/secondary School
    2000 - 2004

• Desert Mountain Middle School
    Middle School
    1998 - 2000

• Esperanza Elementary School
    Elementary School
    1995 - 1998

• Oakview Elementary School
    Elementary School
    1991 - 1995
No official employment record to speak of.

Kari Kamiya

Dopey Mew
kiwifarms.net
Barry Goldwater High School (didn't graduate)
  • Primary/secondary School
    2000 - 2004
Gonna play Devil's advocate here very quick and say I don't blame him for not graduating from that high school (even though he most likely was just a lazy fuck and dropped out because he couldn't give a shit about his education). Don't know what it was like back in 2004, but this is the school's current statistics for a look into how shitty the high school (and Phoenix in general) is. They're so proud of the fact they have a 46% minority enrollment that it's mentioned on the overview page.
Screen shot 2018-01-12 at 1.24.05 AM.png

(2014-2015 data)
Screen shot 2018-01-12 at 1.25.30 AM.png

symantec

Representative (D-ME 2nd District) since 2019
kiwifarms.net
Gonna play Devil's advocate here very quick and say I don't blame him for not graduating from that high school (even though he most likely was just a lazy fuck and dropped out because he couldn't give a shit about his education). Don't know what it was like back in 2004, but this is the school's current statistics for a look into how shitty the high school (and Phoenix in general) is. They're so proud of the fact they have a 46% minority enrollment that it's mentioned on the overview page.
I just put it in there in case anyone tried to look for him in the class of 04' yearbook.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
YouTube seems to be to lolcows as a flame is to moths, and Timothy is no exception. His oldest video looks to be from 2008, and he has been uploading videos of himself playing games including one called Audiosurf, recording during concerts he attended, and performing covers of various songs. He used to play with an old guitar that his grandfather had (this was slowly destroyed, going from 5 strings down to 4 in 2012, the 4th string was broken by January 2013 and Timothy later said it was "trashed," and by late 2014 the poor thing was down to 2 strings) and he then found a "toy guitar" and was using it with plans to buy a ukulele, which he bought around Christmas 2014/New Year's 2015. He plays the ukelele like a guitar, and says he prefers it because guitars were "too heavy" for him.

upload_2018-1-12_3-58-49.png

One of his prized possessions is a guitar pick from Laura Jane Grace, a transgender musician that he enjoys listening to.

upload_2018-1-12_4-5-6.png

Some examples.
2011:

2012:

Playing the toy guitar in 2013:

Minecraft:

2018:

On a related note, this is linked in the OP already but Timothy also has music and podcasts that predate the YouTube content, such as this podcast from 2005 (turn down the volume, skip to 12:20 to hear Timothy start to talk) and this album and song he made. His 2005 podcast looks to have only had the one "episode," so too does his 2011 podcast and his 2015 "transcast."

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Nothing says crazy better than knowing you sound like shit when you sing and still getting pissed off when people point it out.

Bunny

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck has happened to our youth? Kids of yesteryear didn't pretend to be fairies and turtles, brag about a mental illness they don't have, and eat tide pods. I feel like something got messed up along the way and maybe the Berenstain/Berenstein thing set us off course into an alternate reality where shit just doesn't make sense.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck has happened to our youth? Kids of yesteryear didn't pretend to be fairies and turtles, brag about a mental illness they don't have, and eat tide pods. I feel like something got messed up along the way and maybe the Berenstain/Berenstein thing set us off course into an alternate reality where shit just doesn't make sense.
Actually stupid kids did stuff like that back then too. The difference is now with the internet they have other stupid kids around to show them these things and they form communities. That's the biggest problem with all of this.

When you think you're alone and the only one that feels that way you tend to want to hide it. When there are others around that tell you it's okay to be that way is when we get troons like this.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ian Miles Cheong quoted one of Timothy's tweets, causing Timothy to melt down and lock his account. He renamed his account to QueerCatDubh.

upload_2018-1-27_20-40-0.png

upload_2018-1-27_20-59-9.png

upload_2018-1-27_20-56-23.png

He's still sperging about autism.

upload_2018-1-27_20-45-51.png

Timothy defends self-diagnosed autism.

upload_2018-1-27_20-54-45.png

upload_2018-1-27_20-58-41.png

upload_2018-1-27_20-50-58.png

Sure he did, right after "clopping" to "fillies" and Dora the Explorer.

upload_2018-1-27_20-51-48.png

upload_2018-1-27_20-53-41.png

Tags
pedo

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino