Horrorcow Timothy William Murray / Tim Graf / TimG117 / RealTimGraf117 / RealTimGraf141 - Pansexual cuck pedophilia apologist and advocate who fucks the man who fucks his wife

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
Tim Graf separated at birth 2.png

Dead name: Timothy William Murray
Current Name: Tim Graf
Date of Birth: June 3, 1987

Name: Kelsey Graf
Date of Birth: August 7, 1990
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bookwyrm2

Timothy William Murray Tim Graf and Kelsey Graf are both Californians who are child rape apologists and pedophile advocates. They share a polyamorous relationship in which Timothy William Murray is a cuck who enjoys buttfucking the man who fucks his wife, Kelsey Graf. We originally speculated that Tim had his name changed and then married Kelsey, but one look at her family shows that he actually took her last name when they married.

After realizing his mama should've named him "Tim Gaffe", he attempted to scrub all his social media, which includes three of his Twitter accounts. Yes, all of his aliases are just Twitter accounts, all wiped but not totally memory holed.

RealTimGraf117/RealTimGraf141 | Google Cache | archive.li
TimG117
Flickr account
Facebook | archive.li

Update: thanks to our good friend, @zedkissed60, we know Timothy's real identity and that he worked as a security guard, but none of his guard licenses are current.

I've decided to put this in a spoiler since most of these people haven't done anything embarrassing or wrong and are themselves really boring people. Their info is only really needed insofar as to gain insight on Tim Graf. They are a curiosity at best, adjacent collateral damage at worst and aren't really deserving of the damage being inflicted on them by Tim's retarded antics.

A further update from @zedkissed60 shows that they do have facebook profiles, but they were scrubbed before I got to see them. Thankfully, someone decided to archive his Facebook profile before that happened.

http://archive.li/yvmvg

This screenshot was taken in September 25th, so we can safely assume he hasn't moved recently.

We also have Facebook profiles of his immediate family, such as:

her mom
https://www.facebook.com/lia.graf.3

dad
https://www.facebook.com/dean.graf

brother
https://www.facebook.com/donovan.graf

uncle (who seems to live with her parents) - he puts all his contact info in the About section and has a furry avi
https://www.facebook.com/todd.knarr

It's not really clear where Kelsey and Tim are now living.

Tim has a ton of screen grabs from Twitter and Dean has some videos, including a walk-through of their apartment about a year ago. You can see the unit number at the beginning of the video.

I didn't archive anything on archive.li. May want to do that.
https://archive.li/j0i4c/f4efdc6730455c045be8dbc427a77d9afb3176d0.jpg
Todd E. Knarr
Date of Birth: June 23, 1965
Facebook | archive.li
Twitter | archive.li
Github | archive.li
AngelList | archive.li
Slashdot | archive.li
Linkedin
Google+ | archive.li
DeviantArt | archive.li
Pinterest | archive.li

Lia Graf
Date of Birth: August 12 1966
Twitter | archive.li
DeviantArt | archive.li | Journal pages 1, 2, 3
Redbubble | archive.li
LiveJournal | archive.li

Dean Graf
Employee at Metaverse Mod Squad
Twitter | archive.li
Linkedin | archive.li

Donovan Graf
Twitter | archive.li
Google+ | archive.li

After looking over each of them, I have found out they're all furries, with the core furry being Lia Graf, Kelsey Graf's mom.

Trying to find this guy is a fucking mess since he scrapped everything got suspended from everything. I can't even find a Facebook on this guy and there are no Wayback machine entries, no archive.li entries or Google caches on any of his accounts save for one. But thankfully people on Twits were able to recover some of his posts and some of his videos.

Tim Graf separated at birth.png

Attachments

Last edited:

DrainRedRain

retadred and aware
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure the majority of people didn't asked you to post about buttfucking the man who is fucking your wife.

What's about those morons who think that they have a super special way of life and are educating the masses about their deviancy?
Tim, you're a sperg and I'll laugh at you like the one you are.

Schwachkopf

I'm a cat fueled by hopes and dreams.
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure the majority of people didn't asked you to post about buttfucking the man who is fucking your wife.

What's about those morons who think that they have a super special way of life and are educating the masses about their deviancy?
Tim, you're a sperg and I'll laugh at you like the one you are.
It's basically like Forrest Gump but worse.

This dude appears out of nowhere, sits right next to you on the bench, and starts talking about his past experience.

Except it gets worse as it goes on and all you can do is run away.

FoomiOnce

Bitch in Cat Tights
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 316587

Dead name: Timothy William Murray
Current Name: Tim Graf
Date of Birth: June 3, 1987

Name: Kelsey Graf
Date of Birth: August 7, 1990
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bookwyrm2

Timothy William Murray Tim Graf and Kelsey Graf are both Californians who are child rape apologists and pedophile advocates. They share a polyamorous relationship in which Timothy William Murray is a cuck who enjoys buttfucking the man who fucks his wife, Kelsey Graf. We originally speculated that Tim had his name changed and then married Kelsey, but one look at her family shows that he actually took her last name when they married.

After realizing his mama should've named him "Tim Gaffe", he attempted to scrub all his social media, which includes three of his Twitter accounts. Yes, all of his aliases are just Twitter accounts, all wiped but not totally memory holed.

RealTimGraf117/RealTimGraf141 | Google Cache | archive.li
TimG117
Flickr account
Facebook | archive.li

Update: thanks to our good friend, @zedkissed60, we know Timothy's real identity and that he worked as a security guard, but none of his guard licenses are current.

I've decided to put this in a spoiler since most of these people haven't done anything embarrassing or wrong and are themselves really boring people. Their info is only really needed insofar as to gain insight on Tim Graf. They are a curiosity at best, adjacent collateral damage at worst and aren't really deserving of the damage being inflicted on them by Tim's retarded antics.

A further update from @zedkissed60 shows that they do have facebook profiles, but they were scrubbed before I got to see them. Thankfully, someone decided to archive his Facebook profile before that happened.

http://archive.li/yvmvg

This screenshot was taken in September 25th, so we can safely assume he hasn't moved recently.

We also have Facebook profiles of his immediate family, such as:

https://archive.li/j0i4c/f4efdc6730455c045be8dbc427a77d9afb3176d0.jpg
Todd E. Knarr
Date of Birth: June 23, 1965
Facebook | archive.li
Twitter | archive.li
Github | archive.li
AngelList | archive.li
Slashdot | archive.li
Linkedin
Google+ | archive.li
DeviantArt | archive.li
Pinterest | archive.li

Lia Graf
Date of Birth: August 12 1966
Twitter | archive.li
DeviantArt | archive.li | Journal pages 1, 2, 3
Redbubble | archive.li
LiveJournal | archive.li

Dean Graf
Employee at Metaverse Mod Squad
Twitter | archive.li
Linkedin | archive.li

Donovan Graf
Twitter | archive.li
Google+ | archive.li

After looking over each of them, I have found out they're all furries, with the core furry being Lia Graf, Kelsey Graf's mom.

Trying to find this guy is a fucking mess since he scrapped everything got suspended from everything. I can't even find a Facebook on this guy and there are no Wayback machine entries, no archive.li entries or Google caches on any of his accounts save for one. But thankfully people on Twits were able to recover some of his posts and some of his videos.

View attachment 316497
>Calls someone's penis small
>Does so using a pic where we can't see his

O'TAY.

scared sheep

fluffy sheep
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this person okay.

Also cuckholding means you don’t get involved, iirc. Granted, the most I know about it is from the Erica Moen comic (which is hilarious) but... I don’t think you’re a cuck if you have sex with your SO’s partner. Maybe he’s polyamory gone wrong? Either way, it seems really unhealthy to me.

FoomiOnce

Bitch in Cat Tights
kiwifarms.net
The latest update is he's using another account to evade his ban on Twitter and pretending to be a fan/'parody' to protect himself.

While using a picture of himself in a filter.

Smart one we have here.

And the list he's one seem fitting.

Attachments

Last edited:

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
The latest update is he's using another account to evade his ban on Twitter and pretending to be a fan/'parody' to protect himself.

While using a picture of himself in a filter.

Smart one we have here.

And the list he's one seem fitting.
There is simply not enough room in the thread title for all the aliases he's going to burn through, I don't even have enough for the ones he used.

Reactions: FoomiOnce

FoomiOnce

Bitch in Cat Tights
kiwifarms.net
Well, at least he was placed in the right group. XD
There is simply not enough room in the thread title for all the aliases he's going to burn through, I don't even have enough for the ones he used.
If I may add to your comment, he just went through ANOTHER account change/update, more or less outing himself as dodging the suspension he got on Twitter from his LAST account and confessing that his 'friend' was him the whole time. Seriously, there was an entire episode just last night over his last attempt to cover his tracks about sending cock shots of himself.

So apparently, he was pissed about his OTHER OTHER account getting suspended due to his behavior on Twitter and he lashes out at a lot of people who had nothing to do with the incident but were laughing at his idiocy. Later on in the night, he makes claims that people are harassing him and will report them for their activity. When asked to provide proof of the incidents, he claims that 'Tim' didn't 'cap the threats in time' and by threats he of course meant DEATH THREATS as all fuckwads like him do. Later on in the bants, he then makes claims that the screen caps DO exist and that 'Tim' had over 500 screen caps of people threatening him. Remember, he earlier said that 'Tim' wasn't able to save the death threats in time and they magically went POOF when he deleted his tweets and then they went SUPER POOF when the account got suspended. As the convo went on, he then made claims to have ONE screen cap, then three, then five, then the magical number of 500 showed up when people kept askign for proof.

When asked once again, the only caps he could show were five that were taken within the same hour that the argument had began and none of them contained proof of harassment from his original target; they were all just other users laughing at his ass. He then tries to prove the caps exist by showing a screen cap of his phone and the picture folders which show the cap of the comment that he had made about an hour before and some numbers; nothing of which proved any harassment or about the other 400 whatever pictures. Again, he was asked to upload the screen caps if he had them but claimed that since he wasn't Tim he couldn't upload them. When suggested that he could have 'Tim' SEND him the caps via text or email he said he wouldn't do all 500 of them and wouldn't, making it more and more obvious that the 500 screen caps did not exist because it would not have taken him any time to bring up just ONE time-stamped death threat. But he never showed any death threats, only comments of people saying they were glad he was gone, taken long AFTER the account was suspended and on the new parody account. He later goes on a blocking spree but then unblocks to send a 'threat' with a picture of him and some older shit dude in a dumb ass bucket hat, complete with a name change that makes it clear it was Tim sperging out the entire time and not a 'fan' or 'parody' person he claimed was speaking FOR him and using his phone.

Seriously, he kept going back and forth to how this 'fan' worked. The first claim of 'parody' account was made when people pointed out that the avatar was just another photo of him with a shitty filter, to which he said that Tim 'gave' him the photo to use. Later on, he claims he's on Tim's phone and with him and he was there when he witnessed Tim screen capped his 'evidence', to the point where he 'heard him say HA!' when he did it. THEN he says he wasn't with him during that time but instead Tim told him he had 500 screen caps of people sending him death threats. IMPORTANT death threats that Tim could not send him via messenger, DMs, email, txt and whatever other means that he could show everyone that he was the victim in all of this.

Has not replied since then and people are still laughing at him.

I have managed to save caps from him during the sperg out including the 'threat', a small handful that I sent and the ones he sent directly to me as a way to try to scare me into thinking he could send the screen caps. Will share if anyone wants a laugh at all of this insanity.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino