• ”i hate these scumfuckers so much”

Tips GoalsPeepul have been asking for them dood

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by PieceofShet, Jan 7, 2019.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. MORE BEGGING! DAILY THIS TIME!

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  2. How can someone fuck up this bad? His October was maybe a little less than average, but his in-pocket money during December was ~$5900 (that's cheers and subs from October + tips from December) + ~$860-$2580 from Youtube views in November.

Edit: New poll up for our entertainment.

• Like Like x 1
    actually

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

3. WTF?

He said ALL HIS BILLS clear on the FIRST week of January which is why he was in desperate need of tipping money last week, and now on the SECOND week of January he will have a DAILY tip goal?

Fuck this guy, keep in mind he didnt even say what the goal and reward is like a sub goal or patreon goal, the reward, if anyone choose to throw money at him, is to "HELP HIM OUT RIGHT NOW"

Go fuck yourself you pathetic greedy fat e-beggar, fucking twitch allowing him to do this? Piece of human garbage, no, let me restate, PIG CARCASS

9.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 2
    N0thingICanDo

N0thingICanDo I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)

kiwifarms.net
  4. SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  5. I'm just in sheer awe at the amount of debt this jackass is in. It's mainly due to his ego not letting him go on a payment plan, for ANYTHING. I guarantee you that he pays everything on time, and if he doesn't have the money at the moment, he puts it all on credit cards.

I'm also dying to know the exact amount of those two business loans he took out from the bank.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Noob-Noob

Noob-Noob Jealous dumbfuck

kiwifarms.net
  6. Not sure why I can't quote the first post, but 2 things:

1) He's already gotten $500+ in tips this month.
    2) Thursday is still listed as a scheduled day off. Because, when you're so desperate for money you're literally begging for tips...you obviously need to take a day off to "run errands" that your soulmaid could do herself.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    actually

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. 1) Let's be honest here, that's probably a drop in the fucking bucket when it comes to the, at least, multiple thousands of dollars he owes in bills each month...
    2) He has to force time with her dood. Otherwise, she's just some tenant he sees for 1, maybe 2 hours a day.

• Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #7 Noob-Noob, Jan 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    Noob-Noob

Noob-Noob Jealous dumbfuck

kiwifarms.net
  8. Fuckin' hell. "Visualize progress" = *Snort Burnell's 'Gimme your money' clip*

Schmeckel

Schmeckel Praise 'til you're hollow

kiwifarms.net
  9. This is another classic example of Phil doesn't understand streaming/is a greedy pigroach. It's not exactly uncommon for streamers to put up monetary goals, whether sub related or tip or whatever. But most of the time, there's some sort of reward attached to it, like doing extra long streams, playing a notoriously bad game in whatever genre they normally stream, doing a multiplayer marathon with people, going to a con and filming a bunch of stuff, buying new equipment etc.

Phil can't even pretend to care about his audience. He could at least offer *something* even if he has no intention on following through with it. At the very least, I find it interesting whenever Phil puts up actual numbers since it makes things easier to track and gives a little more insight into his finances. I don't think the numbers are actually what he needs, more what he wants, but still, it's funny to see how much he thinks his stream should be valued at.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Wow, a tips goal without any benefit for the people tipping aside from "you'd really be helping me out, thanks". Business degree on display.

• Agree Agree x 4
    TheKatIsNowGone

TheKatIsNowGone Have you seen my missing Kat?

kiwifarms.net
  11. I'm really excited to see what half assed goals Phil will entice his audience with.

Maybe a day where he plays Minecraft? Or maybe Blackout? Maybe a day where he wears his Bob Ross wig. I'm getting my wallet out right now!

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. That's been Phil's bit for a while now. It's a cult, and the paypigs should feel honoured to have the chance to support Dear Leader.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email

kiwifarms.net
  13. Things I would like to see Phil do as a tips goal reward:
    • 8 hours vlog of him thoroughly cleaning the house
    • a DSP tries it of Helicobacter pylori
    • Phil wearing different funny things like clean fucking clothes that fit and are appropriate for being 'seen'.
    • Phil leafing thorough a manual of basic home DIY.
    • If Phil makes the shekels, he has to cook actual Italian pasta sauce.
    • For every cheer sub or tip amount, Phil has to think of one positive thing to say with no buts and no whining.
    • For every amount over a dollar, Phil makes a good natured joke about himself.
    • For every participation over £50, he actually sucks a dick; he a ho already.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  14. The goal of reaching a number in dollars, that's it. He gets money, you helped paying his bills and taxes so he can continue his FUN and CHILL streams, maybe you won't get banned in the process. Maybe.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot Basic Understanding Of Time

kiwifarms.net
  15. What the viewers get in return? Are you fucking serious?

How about 10 years of quality free game play videos?

You should donate to phil because you love his content and want to support him, "expecting something in return is a bit greedy especially during the holiday season, no?"

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #15 gin_nose, Jan 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Any competent streamer: here's a goal for the week/month and if we hit it on Sunday/The End of the Month I'll do X reward.

Phil: hey retatds I need more money here's how much I want each day.

Its like he learns about an industry trend then fucks it up.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Yep. This has been his MO on Patreon for years: you shouldn't expect something back for your money - all those ways to send him cash are all just avenues for people who want to see him continue what he's doing. He's just expanded that ideology to tips now, in addition to subs.

If this train of thought sounds familiar to you, that's because it's the one used for literally every charity: we don't do what we do for a profit, so please help us cover our operating costs so we can keep feeding the poor/researching cancer/finding Christine her forever waifu.

(I'll ride right past the fact that many charities have explicitly-stated goals for what they'll do with the funds they raise during a drive because we all know that Phil's growth plan is a line so straight it could only be called exceptional.)

So I'll ask any supporters reading the thread here: if Phil is basically a charity at this point, whose interests does he represent other than his own? Additionally, do you think things like going out to eat and $300 headphones (no, I'm never letting that one go, so fuck you) are reasonable operating expenses that should be covered by supporters?

• Agree Agree x 1
    Pargon

Pargon Mr. Self-Destruct

kiwifarms.net
  18. Phil never ceases to amaze me how he always comes off at a spoiled girl approaching her sweet 16.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Outer Party Member

Outer Party Member 6079 Smith W

kiwifarms.net
  19. Why is Phil starting new goals when he hasn't even done his Top 10 of 2018 yet and we're a week into January?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Pssst, it's not free if you have to keep getting guilt-tripped into giving him money for it. ;):lol:

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.