Tips Goals - Peepul have been asking for them dood

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
MORE BEGGING! DAILY THIS TIME!

How can someone fuck up this bad? His October was maybe a little less than average, but his in-pocket money during December was ~$5900 (that's cheers and subs from October + tips from December) + ~$860-$2580 from Youtube views in November.

Edit: New poll up for our entertainment.

Reactions: Heckler1

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net
MORE BEGGING! DAILY THIS TIME!

WTF?

He said ALL HIS BILLS clear on the FIRST week of January which is why he was in desperate need of tipping money last week, and now on the SECOND week of January he will have a DAILY tip goal?

Fuck this guy, keep in mind he didnt even say what the goal and reward is like a sub goal or patreon goal, the reward, if anyone choose to throw money at him, is to "HELP HIM OUT RIGHT NOW"

Go fuck yourself you pathetic greedy fat e-beggar, fucking twitch allowing him to do this? Piece of human garbage, no, let me restate, PIG CARCASS

9.jpg

Noob-Noob

Jealous dumbfuck
kiwifarms.net
How can someone fuck up this bad? His October was maybe a little less than average, but his in-pocket money during December was ~$5900 (that's cheers and subs from October + tips from December) + ~$860-$2580 from Youtube views in November.
I'm just in sheer awe at the amount of debt this jackass is in. It's mainly due to his ego not letting him go on a payment plan, for ANYTHING. I guarantee you that he pays everything on time, and if he doesn't have the money at the moment, he puts it all on credit cards.

I'm also dying to know the exact amount of those two business loans he took out from the bank.

Noob-Noob

Jealous dumbfuck
kiwifarms.net
1) He's already gotten $500+ in tips this month.
2) Thursday is still listed as a scheduled day off. Because, when you're so desperate for money you're literally begging for tips...you obviously need to take a day off to "run errands" that your soulmaid could do herself.
1) Let's be honest here, that's probably a drop in the fucking bucket when it comes to the, at least, multiple thousands of dollars he owes in bills each month...
2) He has to force time with her dood. Otherwise, she's just some tenant he sees for 1, maybe 2 hours a day.

Last edited:

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
Fuckin' hell. "Visualize progress" = *Snort Burnell's 'Gimme your money' clip*

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
This is another classic example of Phil doesn't understand streaming/is a greedy pigroach. It's not exactly uncommon for streamers to put up monetary goals, whether sub related or tip or whatever. But most of the time, there's some sort of reward attached to it, like doing extra long streams, playing a notoriously bad game in whatever genre they normally stream, doing a multiplayer marathon with people, going to a con and filming a bunch of stuff, buying new equipment etc.

Phil can't even pretend to care about his audience. He could at least offer *something* even if he has no intention on following through with it. At the very least, I find it interesting whenever Phil puts up actual numbers since it makes things easier to track and gives a little more insight into his finances. I don't think the numbers are actually what he needs, more what he wants, but still, it's funny to see how much he thinks his stream should be valued at.

rizlajizzla

kiwifarms.net
Things I would like to see Phil do as a tips goal reward:
  • 8 hours vlog of him thoroughly cleaning the house
  • a DSP tries it of Helicobacter pylori
  • Phil wearing different funny things like clean fucking clothes that fit and are appropriate for being 'seen'.
  • Phil leafing thorough a manual of basic home DIY.
  • If Phil makes the shekels, he has to cook actual Italian pasta sauce.
  • For every cheer sub or tip amount, Phil has to think of one positive thing to say with no buts and no whining.
  • For every amount over a dollar, Phil makes a good natured joke about himself.
  • For every participation over £50, he actually sucks a dick; he a ho already.

Wurstbrot

Basic Understanding Of Time
kiwifarms.net
I'm really excited to see what half assed goals Phil will entice his audience with.
The goal of reaching a number in dollars, that's it. He gets money, you helped paying his bills and taxes so he can continue his FUN and CHILL streams, maybe you won't get banned in the process. Maybe.

Reactions: Masta and Wing Zero

Pargon

Mr. Self-Destruct
kiwifarms.net
The goal of reaching a number in dollars, that's it. He gets money, you helped paying his bills and taxes so he can continue his FUN and CHILL streams, maybe you won't get banned in the process. Maybe.
Yep. This has been his MO on Patreon for years: you shouldn't expect something back for your money - all those ways to send him cash are all just avenues for people who want to see him continue what he's doing. He's just expanded that ideology to tips now, in addition to subs.

If this train of thought sounds familiar to you, that's because it's the one used for literally every charity: we don't do what we do for a profit, so please help us cover our operating costs so we can keep feeding the poor/researching cancer/finding Christine her forever waifu.

(I'll ride right past the fact that many charities have explicitly-stated goals for what they'll do with the funds they raise during a drive because we all know that Phil's growth plan is a line so straight it could only be called exceptional.)

So I'll ask any supporters reading the thread here: if Phil is basically a charity at this point, whose interests does he represent other than his own? Additionally, do you think things like going out to eat and $300 headphones (no, I'm never letting that one go, so fuck you) are reasonable operating expenses that should be covered by supporters?

Reactions: The Fatheads

Wing Zero

kiwifarms.net
What the viewers get in return? Are you fucking serious?

How about 10 years of quality free game play videos?

You should donate to phil because you love his content and want to support him, expecting something in return is a bit greedy especially during the holiday season, no?
Pssst, it's not free if you have to keep getting guilt-tripped into giving him money for it. ;):lol:

Reactions: Pargon
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino