Titanium-Pony, Titanimal, Titanium-dats-me, - Perverted brony, art thief and obsessive Spike & Pony shipper

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Lucky Wildcard

Hollow shell
kiwifarms.net
2016_04_30_12.08.39.png

Lucky Wildcard

Hollow shell
kiwifarms.net
trixie_always_saves_the_best_for_last_by_titanium_pony-da0zuyf.png

titanium-pony said:
Spike should have been in the episode, this was another missed opportunity for him and Trixie to be friends.
They should light up fireworks together or something, that's like the only thing they have in common.

Wi-fi Calcium

kiwifarms.net
I love how hard this guy tries to manipulate the people working on the show to get what he wants out of it.

It turns out there was an actual canon Spike X Pony episode.
Titanium-pony3.PNG

and here's him trying speak for the fanbase and what it wants out of the show.
Titanium-pony2.PNG

There are a few more of these.

Scratch This Nut

Problematic Chihuahua
kiwifarms.net
I love how hard this guy tries to manipulate the people working on the show to get what he wants out of it.

It turns out there was an actual canon Spike X Pony episode.
View attachment 90550
and here's him trying speak for the fanbase and what it wants out of the show.
View attachment 90549
There are a few more of these.
Why hasn't Jim blocked this little ingrate?

Lucky Wildcard

Hollow shell
kiwifarms.net
Why hasn't Jim blocked this little ingrate?

I honestly don't know.

I found this on Derpibooru. The comments were hidden, but someone screencapped them beforehand.
5a17a7ee5141478f9627ac6fa74cc263cb4b0b1d

d81d09aaaec0a4a3be5fe6d21264958f8341c3bf

EDIT: Hold on, I found one more. I knew I saw this comment before...
513f935863d0f614f1eca5c6f17221bbdd349403

Hidden under spoilers.

Last edited:

Lucky Wildcard

Hollow shell
kiwifarms.net
This guy is pretty ridiculous. Why do people feel the need to ship MLP characters together? I cringe every time I see this kind of stuff.
That's kind of a stupid question though, since I'm pretty sure it's :autism:

This is the same fandom that shipped Rainbow Dash and Big Macintosh with the kitchen sink. Literally. Spike, even then is one of the most shippable characters in the show.

Lucky Wildcard

Hollow shell
kiwifarms.net
Someone pissed off Jim Miller on Twitter and now he won't answer fan questions on Twitter anymore. Titanium-Pony's getting blamed for it. He's also salty that Deviantart won't change their minds about banning mature pictures of Spike from deviantart.

guy_responsible_for_jim_miller_s_breakdown_by_titanium_pony-da1t6gn.png

http://titanium-pony.deviantart.com...fuses-to-allow-mature-pics-of-Spike-607492616

http://titanium-pony.deviantart.com...ponsible-for-Jim-Miller-s-breakdown-607699685

On a side note, he also complains about how Spike is seen as a comic relief character and wants the Mane 6 to treat him better. This also provides insight as to why he wants him and Starlight Glimmer to be an item - she hasn't treated him like crap yet.

http://titanium-pony.deviantart.com/journal/about-today-s-new-MLP-episode-Newbie-Dash-607647125

Sorry for the double post, but he now has a cringe thread on him on Derpibooru.