TKOH Forum Discussion - DSP's official forums (thekingofhate.com)

Rare Drop

The future's gonna be great!
kiwifarms.net
Isn't it fuched up everyone kinda called this once SoK died? No dragons to slay, so now all the white knights are trying to weed out 'Tru Fans' now.

Pretty sure things wouldn't be as tense if BSV didn't sperg out in the Discord. Dude learned nothing from the twitch false-flagging.

Monday Michiru

The Washing of Dishes
kiwifarms.net
@KingjadVCMP as recently as this morning there was a "dsp talk" thread on discord but it dissappeared a couple hours ago. Do you know anything about that?
I've been lurking in the server this whole time! "dsp talk" section was because the main chat area gets bloated quickly with people offering their thoughts on the what/why/how of DSP. And one mod didn't like it, as it wasn't "general." This jumped to 10fold whenever BrightsydeViking got in one of his moods. Which is all the time. I think they cleared the banlist. Familar faces are rolling back in.

Last edited:

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
Isn't it fuched up everyone kinda called this once SoK died? No dragons to slay, so now all the white knights are trying to weed out 'Tru Fans' now.

Pretty sure things wouldn't be as tense if BSV didn't sperg out in the Discord. Dude learned nothing from the twitch false-flagging.
How long until KG gets the boot? Once DSP's most rabid white knight, he has since said some haram things like DSP should probably get a job soon.

Reactions: Mooty Mooty Mooty
"...kiwi farms guys so they can waste time distracting themselves from their empty, miserable lives."

Hey, how'd he know?
Because it's me. I'm a moderate in the greater community. Phil's a huge fucking moron but he's somewhat entertaining because of how bad he is. That said, I thought there would be some good in trying to expose some of the other moderates and maybe some of the fanatical of the core to people who were not trolls but just other people who enjoyed phils stuff as I did. Less cult-like and more casual entertainment.

Well that shit backfired. I've been coming here for some time though because it's so much easier to keep up with phil's news via his thread (well up until now I guess) than to actually sit through anything he uploads directly, especially since I'm not really motivated to donate to someone who does not take any pride in his work and even if he assumed I was a fan would be disrespectful to me.

Look at how that turned out. Anyway, most of his core fans are either sub 20 actually or developmentally and it's painful trying to help or cooperate with them in the spirit of creating an actual good community that can get both sides involved. Prior to this attempt (making forums account on tkoh, joining the discord, befriending the owner and coaching him, being patient through the dumb as fuck ban, and finding out it was handed over to other exceptional people, then trying to make headway on forums) I had some goodwill towards the fanbase just as a common courtesy. Even if I think Phil is himself a blockhead who was a spoiled kid who hasn't known any real strife in his life, I can appreciate possibly donating to him a small amount to keep the entertainment coming. But after this, they've turned me definitively into what they'd gayly call a detractor. I am happy to laugh at their stupidity moreso, rather than have any empathy.

Edit: I guess I should clarify, but I don't think any of us here make any misgivings about how debatably sad it is that individuals like DSP are our entertainment, and between that and the sheer amount of a-logs more recently on these forums that seemed to flood the discord (and post back here proud of their exploits) it's hard not to take a jab at those fellows.

Last edited:

neural

It's like 6 milli ways to die my nigga choose one
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's very interesting to see @BSV basically trying to use his top paypig status to get DSP to make him top-dog in all the DSP-Related communities.

I can't quote it from the main thread because of the lock, but he even posted about how DSP's Patreon rewards aren't good and how his kahntent is dropping, despite him making huge cheers in the last month alone, which suggests to me that this is more of a veiled threat that he will withdraw his money than a legitimate criticism of Phil's current work.

We are beginning to see why he is supporting DSP as much as he does..

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
It's very interesting to see @BSV basically trying to use his top paypig status to get DSP to make him top-dog in all the DSP-Related communities.

I can't quote it from the main thread because of the lock, but he even posted about how DSP's Patreon rewards aren't good and how his kahntent is dropping, despite him making huge cheers in the last month alone, which suggests to me that this is more of a veiled threat that he will withdraw his money than a legitimate criticism of Phil's current work.

We are beginning to see why he is supporting DSP as much as he does..
The King of Pol saga gave BSV an addiction to being in the spotlight. He was quiet for a while but the past week or two he has been back stirring up shit everywhere. The post you mentioned was a logical and reasonable, which is the exact opposite of Vidar in every way, and that makes it seem suspicious. This is a guy over 30 who wrote an email to a 35 year old tattle tailing that people were being mean to him on Discord so Phil would tell these people to stop picking on him. The less hardcore Phil fans just wanted a place where they didn't have to walk on eggshells because of strict mods like BSV, and Vidar decided to fuck it up.

A shitstorm is brewing on the forums though, and it is not the first time for that. Last time it was the mods this time it is the users. I guess you could say Dsp has gone full circle yet again.

BSV

Vidar Viking Elvi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You all ready for a "dumb" and "Autistic" Exceptional answer?

Well the true story of phils fan discord is that a person with no almost no relations to the community was given the tast to create it.
And the vultures quickly swooped in to just sabotage the whole thing of their own admission.
Phil wasn't the one who created it so he deserved it.
They pretended to be fans, or neutral to phil. And used pseudonyms to convince the person tasked with creating the server that this was supposed to be a place of freedom. And that they where tired of the nazis and strict moderation of the streamchat. All the way lying about who they actually where. Which was the case with several individuals in there.
I couldn't recognize anyone of the mods. Just the person tasked to make the server in the first place.
And a person known in the community for harassing supporters.
Talking with them they could not give me any frame of reference at all. It was just like they where new to the internet.
And people told me this wasn't going to be a place where only supporters could be. Everyone had to be welcome.
So this could be a neutral heaven where people with opposing viewpoints could live together in harmony.
The only way you can have a place like that. Would mean You can't talk about phil at all. Ban the subject completely of phil completely.
Or else you have just two opposing viewpoints forced under the same umbrella.
And the place wasn't going to be moderated. Not only that but several of the actual supporters of phil had been ran of the server before I ever got there.
Because of the "freedom" principles. One person where even banned for defending phil against a hater.
Not to be captain obvious. But I don't think that is what phil envisioned out of a "fan discord"
But sure, let's run with the narrative that I destroyed it. When I only pointed out the obvious.
I only suggested it take it's own course and not try to be a fan server at all. Because it was obviously not working as intended.
Which was exactly what happened.

neural

It's like 6 milli ways to die my nigga choose one
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You all ready for a "dumb" and "Autistic" Exceptional answer?

Well the true story of phils fan discord is that a person with no almost no relations to the community was given the tast to create it.
And the vultures quickly swooped in to just sabotage the whole thing of their own admission.
Phil wasn't the one who created it so he deserved it.
They pretended to be fans, or neutral to phil. And used pseudonyms to convince the person tasked with creating the server that this was supposed to be a place of freedom. And that they where tired of the nazis and strict moderation of the streamchat. All the way lying about who they actually where. Which was the case with several individuals in there.
I couldn't recognize anyone of the mods. Just the person tasked to make the server in the first place.
And a person known in the community for harassing supporters.
Talking with them they could not give me any frame of reference at all. It was just like they where new to the internet.
And people told me this wasn't going to be a place where only supporters could be. Everyone had to be welcome.
So this could be a neutral heaven where people with opposing viewpoints could live together in harmony.
The only way you can have a place like that. Would mean You can't talk about phil at all. Ban the subject completely of phil completely.
Or else you have just two opposing viewpoints forced under the same umbrella.
And the place wasn't going to be moderated. Not only that but several of the actual supporters of phil had been ran of the server before I ever got there.
Because of the "freedom" principles. One person where even banned for defending phil against a hater.
Not to be captain obvious. But I don't think that is what phil envisioned out of a "fan discord"
But sure, let's run with the narrative that I destroyed it. When I only pointed out the obvious.
I only suggested it take it's own course and not try to be a fan server at all. Because it was obviously not working as intended.
I'd like to preface my post by stating that I am not writing this out of hostility:

Just to put things into perspective, you did not just point out things and leave them to it, you went on the warpath, we have seen the screencaps that prove it.

I think I kinda see your perspective on this situation, you feel like those people are trying to artificially poison the well.. And I say artificially because Phil is doing an excellent job of alienating his fans on his own.

But even it was so, I don't understand why you had a problem with it being that way.. It's not the 1st place to badmouth DSP, and it won't be the last either..

So why do care so much about it? The internet is an infinite space, and you really can't police it. The easiest thing for those people to do is create a new discord and not let you know.. We've seen it happen in other communities like NeoGAF for example.

One of the biggest mysteries that puzzle everyone here is why you care so much about Phil's wellbeing? What makes him so deserving of such a large portion of your time, money & attention?

BSV

Vidar Viking Elvi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't have a problem with it being any way what so ever. I encouraged the people to not be restricted by stupid rules which they didn't want.
They where the once pretending to be something they where not.
I just said that it wouldn't work as a fan discord for phil. As far as I know the server was fine and people enjoyed talking shit about phil, just as in the main thread about him on this forum before I left.
So i don't see why you or anyone have a problem.

Collections Agent

I've Come To Collect!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't have a problem with it being any way what so ever. I encouraged the people to not be restricted by stupid rules which they didn't want.
They where the once pretending to be something they where not.
I just said that it wouldn't work as a fan discord for phil. As far as I know the server was fine and people enjoyed talking shit about phil, just as in the main thread about him on this forum before I left.
So i don't see why you or anyone have a problem.

Hey I ask this out of pure curiosity, no disrespect intended.

Do you feel as if Phil's stream chat and forums are enforced fairly? As a casual observer it seems like 80%+ of Phil's personal bans are banning people who didn't even break stream chat or forum rules, and the mods seem to have started to ban people for the slightest things.

Can you see how this drives people away rather than makes it a happy environment? I understand banning I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME who just shitpost insults, but lately there have been a lot of very spiteful bans and I feel that's why people want to get away from you and other mods to discuss DSP.

EDIT: For example, if a person (new or not) saw DSP lose in USF2 and said "DSP dosent seem amazing at SF2" I am willing to bet a TON of money DSP would not only ban that person immediately despite not breaking any rules, but start swearing at the person, insulting their intelligence, and pretty much calling them a childish tard for having an opinion.

It dosent seem like a good way to run a stream. I'm curious to your opinion on it, being his biggest fan.

Last edited:

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
I'll give you this, it probably isn't what Phil envisioned, because Phil has made it clear that he has no interest in setting up a discord.

As for it not working as intended, it sounds like it was working just fine. I think the problem is you had unrealistic expectations for what a fan discord is. It sounds like you wanted it to be about Phil. That's not the point of a discord. Tons of streamers have their own discords, the majority of the time, the subjects have nothing to do with the streamers. Fan discords are a place for fans to gather and hang out. Usually, at least in my experiences with streamer themed discords, the main purpose of a fan discord is for gaming. They aren't meant exclusively to talk about a streamer. That's more along the lines of what Twitch chat or personal forums are for.

When the community is forced to make their own discord channel and are met with complete indifference from the streamer, you shouldn't be surprised that people aren't happy. It comes off as incredibly ungrateful on Phil's part. Again, based on my experiences, most streamers that have their own fan discords ultimately have little to do with the discord itself, but they at least promote it and make it clear that the server exists with their blessings. It makes fans feel appreciated. Some of the streamers that go above and beyond will even jump in occasionally and play games, or use it to organize giant multiplayer stuff for streams. Some even work it into their business model, by making the discord invite sub only. Phil's been talking about new Patreon goals, that could easily have been one of them if he put forth the minimal amount of effort. Instead, he'd rather binge watch Netflix shows then take a few minutes out of his day to appoint some random paypig to handle the server and then make an update to his Patreon page.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino