Orbiter TKOH Forum Discussion - DSP's official forums (thekingofhate.com)

Darksphere92

kiwifarms.net
Well guess im done with that BS Forum, wont be running when Phil is in Jail nobody will be able to pay for it.

Edit: btw the POS forum keeps going down like every 2 days.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    14.8 KB · Views: 230

Darksphere92

kiwifarms.net
Phil's not going to jail unless he completely spergs out.

Welcome. Read the "Read First" thread and the rules at the top, and join the 'tism.
ok

it's funny a troll is spying and posting stuff on TKOH Forum, kind of like they are stalkers, and Guys i can Still see what y'all are doing over on TKOH Forum, dont think banning me keeps me from seeing what's posted

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
Bit of a spergy post but welcome nonetheless.

We have a few of people already capturing screenshots of the Autism Enclave that are the TKOH forums so I wouldn’t worry too much about being banned.

Plenty of worthwhile content to seep through if you’re new to the Farms.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the Exceptional Illuminati
kiwifarms.net
ok

it's funny a troll is spying and posting stuff on TKOH Forum, kind of like they are stalkers, and Guys i can Still see what y'all are doing over on TKOH Forum, dont think banning me keeps me from seeing what's posted

It's not about keeping you from seeing their exceptionalism, it's about keeping your exceptionalism from Phil's fragile ego.

Also welcome.

Heyyy Bubba

Crawling in my skin these wounds they will not hea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not about keeping you from seeing their exceptionalism, it's about keeping your exceptionalism from Phil's fragile ego.

Also welcome.
I tried to register an account with the username "SueBarueMann" and it was banned within two minutes.
I almost felt the splash of uric acid through the screen.:stress:

Dolphins Rise Up

Not a fan of frogs
kiwifarms.net
I tried registering on his forum, but my entire country's IP range is blocked, and you can't do captchas using proxies. I really just wanted to see images in the Fan Art section, but some new change made it so you have to be registered to see them? I've been getting a "Session config" error for weeks now, and now I'm giving up.

Side note: He said the forum would go down for maintanance (up to two weeks, according to him) after the retrospective, and it hasn't happned yet. I was assuming that was solely so the court doesn't see he owns a website.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the Exceptional Illuminati
kiwifarms.net
Side note: He said the forum would go down for maintanance (up to two weeks, according to him) after the retrospective, and it hasn't happned yet. I was assuming that was solely so the court doesn't see he owns a website.

There is absolutely no reason for his forum to go down for that amount of time.
The forum is very basic, he has nothing that would require lenghty coding, and I doubt Onyx will re-do the forum and even that does not take two weeks.

This is some sort of gay op, I would suggest it gets documented, as in his court papers he said he owns no website.
If someone has a clip please post it, do not edit it at all and if possible post the link to said video.

Last edited:

Comma

kiwifarms.net
So that's what, a month total it'll have been down in less than two months?
There is absolutely no reason for his forum to go down for that amount of time.
The forum is very basic, he has nothing that would require lenghty coding, and I doubt Onyx will re-do the forum and even that does not take two weeks.

This is some sort of gay op, I would suggest it gets documented, as in his court papers he said he owns no website.
If someone has a clip please post it, do not edit it at all and if possible post the link to said video.
https://pigpiggo.net/?keyword=maintenance&title=&startDate=&endDate=&start=0

He said the forum could go down "potentially" for two weeks, as in: it won't impact anything "important" if it did, because it's not going to be used for anything in particular - e.g. a running poll - right after the Retconspective Beg-a-ton. Clip:

Pre-Stream Feb. 14, 2020: It's Valentine's Day!

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxKC9HdD45U&t=631)

The next day he reiterated that it would take "two" or "a couple of" days:

Pre-Stream Feb. 15, 2020: DK64 Returns...OH JOY!

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tPLhY_zxSQ&t=2239)

I don't see any gay ops going on, tbh.

Prince Lotor

I'm not an eldritch horror! I'm a human being!
kiwifarms.net
I tried registering on his forum, but my entire country's IP range is blocked, and you can't do captchas using proxies. I really just wanted to see images in the Fan Art section, but some new change made it so you have to be registered to see them? I've been getting a "Session config" error for weeks now, and now I'm giving up.

That's probably on your end, I can view the Fan Art threads as a guest with no issue.

Frogga

🐸
kiwifarms.net
I should probably change my profile pic now

Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 6.29.35 PM.png

Attachments

• received_130973278304644.jpeg.24243c683c1fd9364a09fe3fa08545b5.jpg
    received_130973278304644.jpeg.24243c683c1fd9364a09fe3fa08545b5.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 198
  • received_184035233032316.jpeg.52b9d3d878cbfb4361f7a4bc7f9e7850.jpg
    received_184035233032316.jpeg.52b9d3d878cbfb4361f7a4bc7f9e7850.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 166
  • received_2685967441531351.jpeg.527b782b765089a0914c474a6e34d0c5.jpg
    received_2685967441531351.jpeg.527b782b765089a0914c474a6e34d0c5.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 192

wahkando

kiwifarms.net
Been a while but was scoping the gout forums. Damn the pig has a way of attracting loyal paypigs
Nice one. Another clearly exceptional individual.

Must be tough to be a tru fan nowadays when even the mods are detractors.

But I do find it hilarious how they all hate pwdubz, someone who tips a ton, asks weird shit but not troll, yet Phil chews him out once and he's pariah. Snowkarl is of course a massive troll but pwdubz?

Tags
None