Orbiter TKOH Forum Discussion - DSP's official forums (thekingofhate.com)

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
His forum is a cancer, only trolls go there, look...

I love how he mentions they walked out because of the wedding and not the obvious grand scam.

Jerbear89

kiwifarms.net

I love how he mentions they walked out because of the wedding and not the obvious grand scam.

View attachment 728557
wow

• DRINK!
Reactions: Nurse Ratchet

JetsetLucio

kiwifarms.net

Also sorry for the double-quote but some translating of this post is in order.

After his marriage to Kat Burnell
After he lied about needing tax money and no plans of marrying Kat anytime soon because money issues, then went to CT to get married to Kat.
We've had a few mods walk out, all over him getting married! (...) hopefully you can forefeit your rights to a more deserved member of the community, like myself.
Mods didn't like feeling scammed and being disrespected on-stream by DSP, so they quit. I should be chosen as a mod next, as I am still a blind piggybank.
Backstabbing and going against one you used to look up to is the most detestable behavior of a human being.
If an extreme bridge-burner flushes you down the toilet at the first sign of disagreement from you, after stealing from you, you should not be upset or bite back. You should be a good pig and keep your dirty slop-eating trap shut.

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 728557
Fucking hell my sides. I can only imagine the scenario he's played out in his head is that of these dangling turds are leaving because they disapprove of Kat.

At the same time holy fucking shit. Does he not see any kind of mass exodus as something fundamentally wrong with how he conducts his business with his "fans"?

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 728557
"you dont have to agree with everything your" heroes do" (fkin what? do this shitheads see phil as a hero???? lol) but if you have a difference of opinion then you should keep it at that and not get upset by throwing your toys out"

i cant tell if this guy is speaking for or against phil.

all i know is phil is the biggest whiny baby when it comes to someone telling him hes wrong

edit: to bold and underscore just how whiny and baby he is

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
i like how he says this stuff with no evidence. "people are ignorance and stupid believing this completely fabricated bullshit!"

I AINT GOING TO SHOW MY RECEIPTS THEY HAVE PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THEM.

what a joke.

you know what proof there is. how you fucking whine and cry about taxes for like what? 3+ years? and do all these fundraisers and then all of a sudden without warning come out with. oh heres a new car, and oh heres a new gf i flew out, and oh im going to ct and got married.

but apparently, were just morons believing dumb shit and you arent scamming people.

seriously. i repeat. what a fucking joke

Near

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Comma

kiwifarms.net

I don't quite know how to explain or talk about this thread more, just read the thread.... :stress:
Imo, the most interesting thing in that thread, is KGhaleon completely exposing himself as someone who at least hasn't watched him recently.

DSP:

Dood that opened the thread:

KGhaelon:

Seems to think it's still a meme exclusive to Tevin's stream/chat.

Wait, did he just out himself to be more up-to-date on detractor content than on DSP's content? Is he watching Tevin more often than DSP? Makes you thunk, huh... ?

Last edited:

FallGout

kiwifarms.net
Let Amityville and Dog Boi have their safe space for all their alts. His forums were always where I could go to get the biggest laugh when I needed it, until it was removed.

View attachment 728569

The Contests And Giveaways section spent 3 years with no posts because Phil gives no fucks about his fans.
Well since he swapped over to digital games only his supply of empty game cases dried up so the giveaways had to end.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Well since he swapped over to digital games only his supply of empty game cases dried up so the giveaways had to end.
but dsp could sign bits of a paper with leanna khets crayons and have her mail it out, but dood his wrist cant handle holding a crayon and writing at the same time. not since that car crash that burn his face and gave him carpal tunnel.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
DSP the casual gamer. :story:

Dood demands a sum of money that (more than) covers the cost to buy a game because it's getting mediocre scores, just to make sure he will at least break even on it and not "waste his time", all while playing games 8+ hours a day to keep his registered business running and straight up asking for donations while doing so.

Yeah, the 'casual gamer' ship has sailed a long time ago, buddy.

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
DSP the casual gamer. :story:

Dood demands a sum of money that (more than) covers the cost to buy a game because it's getting mediocre scores, just to make sure he will at least break even on it and not "waste his time", all while playing games 8+ hours a day to keep his registered business running and straight up asking for donations while doing so.

Yeah, the 'casual gamer' ship has sailed a long time ago, buddy.
do you think a real life bum begs as hard as phil? bet the bum works harder too

• Agree
Reactions: Draza
Tags
None